Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 94)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soozyb wrote: »
    Good evening everyone,

I didn't find this thread until after Big Brother had finished but so wish I had found it during the show, it would have been nice to share the ups and downs, the tears the screaming at the tv/laptop with someone else who shared my obsession. I loved John and Josie from the start and watching their relationship develop was a pleasure even though frustrating at times.

I've had a crap couple of years with the breakdown of a relationship and watching John and Josie fall in love has made me believe that there is hope out there, that you can find happiness when you least expect it, it's amazing how two people can restore your belief in love.

I love coming to this thread every day because it is a warm and friendly place. When I feel down your post always cheer me up, some days crying with laughter.

Tonight I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel welcome. I want to WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE THAT 2011 IS THE YEAR WHERE ALL YOU HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Lovely post :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am dancin my way in with vks,nuts and jaffa cakes....sorry to whos foot i just stood on..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    soozyb gorgeous post {{{{{{{{Hug}}}}}}}}}
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    wishart123 wrote: »
    Love tina, amazing live.....:D:D
    conmar wrote: »
    I wanted to say before it all goes mad at midnight everyone on here have a Happy New Year and I hope 2011 will bring you all health and happiness. Im not very good with words and a little bit shy but i want to say a big thankyou you wont know what youve done for me and i wont go on but just to say youve helped me through a bad year. I now want to come to the thread next year with a lot of hope for John and Josie and to continue these friendships I feel with all of you. Hopefully we will be able to meet sometime cant come to the flower show but maybe some other time .OK said my little piece lots of love Sue XXX

Now back to partying XXX
    Aww lovely post conmar! All the best to you .....:)
    Woo!! party!
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cah Hi Happy New Year. Hope to see more of you next year:)
  • Options
    Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
    Forum Member
    Steph29 wrote: »
    Bopping away to Grease yayyyyyyyooooooo yay :D

John and Josie like grease dont they i think or john does :D

I think he might audition for Danny's role if they do a remake:rolleyes:,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year TWIN 1 & TWIN 2 AKA Hotspur and Deisel!!:eek::eek: Love you lots.xx Thanks for all the laughs.xx:)

Hey Geri my lovely hows you ???
    HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and a great 2011 XXXXXXX
    pretty1 wrote: »

You sure did :):);)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mezzy10 wrote: »
    Sorry

For bringing the thread down with that earlier I guess I got really wound up, i'm still a little mad to be honest, so will take a step back for a while, don't worry it won't be too long before I come back to lick your asses :rolleyes: Anyways I've loved 2010 in here so Thank You :), And Happy New Year x x x:)

Think you should just have a break until 2011..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year TWIN 1 & TWIN 2 AKA Hotspur and Deisel!!:eek::eek: Love you lots.xx Thanks for all the laughs.xx:)

Happy New Year Geri,hope all your dreams & wishes come true in 2011

love ya

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uptown girl Billy Joel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jy0YmvGc6o

Uptown girl
    She's my uptown girl
    You know I'm in love
    With an uptown girl
    My uptown girl
    You know I'm in love
    With an uptown girl
    My uptown girl
    You know I'm in love
    With an uptown girl
    My uptown girl
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Just popping out of almost permanant lurkdom to wish everyone a happy New Year

I lurk everyday and enjoy reading all your posts and would just like to thank everyone for all the JJJ news ,i love hearing all about them and the things they're up to

I've posted a couple of times on the thread ,but always feel as if i'm intruding:o as you all seem such good friends

Anyway hope you all have a wonderful 2011 ,and wish you all good Health ,Wealth and Happiness :)

Debs xx
    Evening cah!
    Happy new year to you!
    You should join in with the fun......:D Xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,935
    Forum Member
    Annierobs lovely post but you've started my tears and hour early! x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    There was a documentary on the other night about Live Aid, and every single celeb/band on there agreed, they were the stars of the show, even had Philadelphia dancing in sync, i was watching at the time and it was a pivotal moment.

I remember it well. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,570
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eboy05 wrote: »
    i am dancin my way in with vks,nuts and jaffa cakes....sorry to whos foot i just stood on..

evening what nuts have you brought...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One hour to go, so time for a bit of this. Come on, you know you want to really:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mezzy10 wrote: »
    Sorry

For bringing the thread down with that earlier I guess I got really wound up, i'm still a little mad to be honest, so will take a step back for a while, don't worry it won't be too long before I come back to lick your asses :rolleyes: Anyways I've loved 2010 in here so Thank You :), And Happy New Year x x x:)

If anybody can lick my arse it's you babe :D lol

I understand everything and know all about it, and you deserved your chance to respond. Mezzy, everybody loves you, you're so lovely, nice, kind, generous, articulate... I could go on :) Can't believe the first time we spoke on the AT I think I upset you... something I try not to do, us Swiss you know :D

Stay for the party Mez :) xxx Ali xx
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could I have that chair in the corner please otherwise I'm not going to make it till 12o/c Thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soozyb wrote: »
    Good evening everyone,

I didn't find this thread until after Big Brother had finished but so wish I had found it during the show, it would have been nice to share the ups and downs, the tears the screaming at the tv/laptop with someone else who shared my obsession. I loved John and Josie from the start and watching their relationship develop was a pleasure even though frustrating at times.

I've had a crap couple of years with the breakdown of a relationship and watching John and Josie fall in love has made me believe that there is hope out there, that you can find happiness when you least expect it, it's amazing how two people can restore your belief in love.

I love coming to this thread every day because it is a warm and friendly place. When I feel down your post always cheer me up, some days crying with laughter.

Tonight I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel welcome. I want to WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE THAT 2011 IS THE YEAR WHERE ALL YOU HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Lovely and happy new year:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SEZQ wrote: »

Eeeee heeeee!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening what nuts have you brought...

dry roasted and salted
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you like a drink Muggins:)

Well, have to be honest, just finished my first bottle of Cava Rosada Brut and am waiting a bit to open the second :D

Laura wants PC time so I thought she could come on but as she's up, she can go on later :D

We will have a good lie-in tomorrow lol
  • Options
    Rebel LeoRebel Leo Posts: 2,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wishart123 wrote: »

great feel good song:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not a party without these guys.....Hxxx