Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Paul254 wrote: »
    does he share initials with a famous clothing brand?

Yes, they both do, if you reverse the current F1 driver's initials!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exp£o$ion wrote: »
    John Barrowman
    Adele
    Michael McIntyre
    Bruce Wilis
    Jack Wilshere
    Jack Bauer
    Sir Alan Sugar
    Edward from Jedward
    Nicola Roberts
    Ed Milliband
    Lady Gaga
    Alan Carr
    One of the teletubbies (one with handbag)
    Robbie Williams
    Fiona Bruce

You do realise that the bolded ones are openly gay, don't you?
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to give you two topical ones

Graeme McDowell and Rory McIlroy
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,806
    Forum Member
    rob551 wrote: »
    Yes, they both do, if you reverse the current F1 driver's initials!

I'm dying with curiosity here. Please can you give me some more hints or I will never sleep tonight.

Pretty please
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    bravo2zero wrote: »
    Colin Ray Jackson CBE
    AGREED! Even when I was a lot younger I vividly remember thinking "gay" when he was interviewed, I'm even more certain now.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    There were rumours about Nadal because you never saw his girlfriend but then she turned up at Queens.
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    hasn't she got a son tho by the second one :confused:

Yes. So ???

And as for Colin Jackson, he has a celeb-ish partner, I hear. Remember the former swimmer who wasn't very good on Strictly Come Dancing a while ago ?
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira Stewart. Imagine those dulcet tones last thing at night and first thing in the morning. Everything else inbetween would be a bonus. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    I'm dying with curiosity here. Please can you give me some more hints or I will never sleep tonight.

Pretty please

One drives for HRT this year - VL, and the other used to drive in F1, and did one race for HRT last year - CK.

They used to share a flat in Monaco together, even though they could both afford to own their own! ;)
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Tennant

Leigh Francis
  • Options
    cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exp£o$ion wrote: »
    John Barrowman
    Adele
    Michael McIntyre
    Bruce Wilis
    Jack Wilshere
    Jack Bauer
    Sir Alan Sugar
    Edward from Jedward
    Nicola Roberts
    Ed Milliband
    Lady Gaga
    Alan Carr
    One of the teletubbies (one with handbag)
    Robbie Williams
    Fiona Bruce

:eek::eek: not the teletubby!
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AntoniaA wrote: »
    Hugh Grant

I went to the same university as Hugh Grant. NOT GAY! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leapycol wrote: »
    I've just read the whole thread to see how many times Cheryl Cole was mentioned.....

I always wondered how much it was just wishful thinking... but, I'm convinced Cheryl likes women. I assume she's bi rather than gay.

First of all, she was quite happy to flirt with all the girls in GA in their videos. She did have a bit of a dykey look in the way she dressed. And then there was that interview where they were all asked if they were gay, which of the other women from GA who you go for. The rest of them looked amused, but Cheryl wasted no time is saying Kimberley because of her curves.

I didn't pay much attention when she got together with Ashley and her image changed. But it was interesting watching her on The X Factor, especially during the live shows. In 2009 there were several shows where she clearly looked like she was perving over the women on the show. One song that Olly Murs did, he was surrounded by semi naked women and when he finished, Cheryl asked him how he managed to concentrate with so many gorgeous women around. The look on her face said it all, she had definitely enjoyed watching the women. Then, in another show, one of the female contestants (I forget who) was really dressed up and Cheryl's response was 'well, I have never seen you 'like that' before,' in a clear flirty way that suggested she fancied her in that outfit. Oh yeah, and when Cheryl sang 'Fight For This Love' I thought there was chemistry between her and one of the female dancers. A few days later, Alexandra Burke apparently said that Cheryl had warned her not to get involved with any of her dancers...

Oh, I could go on and on.... there have been other things that have happened /been said since that have just convinced me more
    Both Cheryl and Ashley Cole.

I've always thought this ...
  • Options
    psychoblobpsychoblob Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering about Joe Hart, quite a few articles on him at the moment, and they are always written in a certain way.....
  • Options
    MJsDirtyDianaMJsDirtyDiana Posts: 379,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam Rickett
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    i thought colin jackson was outed in his ex boyfriends book but never commented on it, also
    rory mcilroy has a longterm girlfried
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    i thought colin jackson was outed in his exboyfriends book but just never commented on it, also rory mcilroy has a longterm girlfriend
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've strongly suspected that while being romantically linked with Miss Piggy for years, Kermit the Frog has been secretly seeing Fozzie Bear. Or should I say, seeing Fozzie bare.....!

Maybe the truth will come out in the new Muppets Movie later this year? At last, the truth MAY be told...... :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nheaney wrote: »
    i thought colin jackson was outed in his exboyfriends book but just never commented on it, also rory mcilroy has a longterm girlfriend

Well, according to this article, and yes, I know it's 3-years-old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-529649/Im-gay-I-like-single-says-Olympic-star-Colin-Jackson.html
  • Options
    BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Adam Rickett

or "Madam Lickitt" as Boy George used to call him
  • Options
    MissMJacksonMissMJackson Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dolly parton.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet all the gays in the media all must know each other. How do I get to join the club lol X
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony Beak And Darren Bennett
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One drives for HRT this year - VL, and the other used to drive in F1, and did one race for HRT last year - CK.

They used to share a flat in Monaco together, even though they could both afford to own their own! ;)

was dannii minogue once engaged to him??? or am i being really thick today :p
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he doesn't set off my gaydar, he's just a pretty boy. A former driver does, he did used to share a flat in Monaco with one of the current HRT drivers!

Just out of curiosity, what traits do set off your "gaydar". As a gay man myself, I don't believe in the whole "gaydar" thing.

Not all gay men demonstrate the stereotypical traits.
This discussion has been closed.