Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    why do people think cheryl's gay? why would she go on piers morgan if she was

I'm not sure what her sexuality has to do with her going on Piers Morgan's programme...but I imagine a lot of the "Is Cheryl gay?" talk on here is from males just fantasising! :p
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I imagine a lot of the "Is Cheryl gay?" talk on here is from males just fantasising! :p

Lesbian forums are also notorious for it.
  • Options
    tedmaul09tedmaul09 Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy Paxman, his confrontational interviewing style is a macho front. He's well known in gay circles though, circles of what I can't say. Or if what i've just said is true. Make of that what you will?
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    why do people think cheryl's gay? why would she go on piers morgan if she was I think dannii might be bi-curious.
    But not gay I think zac efron defintely is I know a gay man when I see one all those musicals he's appeared in.
    Did you ever see him kissing vanessa? no cause the whole thing was for show to stop him getting found out.
    Louis defintely it's pretty much an open secret I actually feel sorry for him trying to stay in the closet.
    Ever since the nightclub allegations which were false people are now questioning his sexuality also all those little jokes simon made with louis naughty banter you can tell.
    How much longer can he stay in the closet for?.

Louis has never pretended to be straight though, which means he can't really be called an 'in the closet' gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I've heard rumours about Kelly Brook being gay; apparantly her and her "boyfriends" double beard for each other. She came to Nightingales gay club in Birmingham. However, I wasn't there, so I don't know whether it was a PA or if she was there for her own leisure/pleasure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Liss88 wrote: »
    I'm sure I've heard rumours about Kelly Brook being gay; apparantly her and her "boyfriends" double beard for each other. She came to Nightingales gay club in Birmingham. However, I wasn't there, so I don't know whether it was a PA or if she was there for her own leisure/pleasure.

Did a woman get her pregnant then?:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellajones wrote: »
    It is better as a society to be cooler and more laid back - like the French :)

France is the most homophobic country in western Europe.
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sizero wrote: »
    Did a woman get her pregnant then?:(

lol, I get confused with it all, but could have been the turkey baster method;)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ibeca wrote: »
    France is the most homophobic country in western Europe.

I would have assumed that either Iran or Iraq were. I'm not sure which, but I've read where one of these countries hangs any couple found to be gay.
  • Options
    KnightonKnighton Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liss88 wrote: »

There is clearly no way Kelly Brook could be gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knighton wrote: »
    There is clearly no way Kelly Brook could be gay.

Do you know her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    Do you know her?

Even closet gays succumb to their desires now and again with whatever is at their disposal. Kelly's not once been photographed leaving a lesbian club before, or, being intimate with females. I think she's very happy with her current man.
  • Options
    FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I would have assumed that either Iran or Iraq were. I'm not sure which, but I've read where one of these countries hangs any couple found to be gay.

Iran and Iraq are not a part of Europe O_o
    But you're right about the hanging part.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iran and Iraq are not a part of Europe O_o
    But you're right about the hanging part.

Ah right, I thought they were.
  • Options
    FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Ah right, I thought they were.

Easy mistake haha.
  • Options
    ashley1234ashley1234 Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Jeremy Paxman is married & has two children. Doesn't sound gay to me !!
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always been amused by people who say they never knew Rock Hudson was gay - I always knew he was! Because he tried to pick up one of my dad's army mates in the 1950s! :D

I wouldn't put too much faith in the 'he/she must be gay, they're always in gay clubs' idea however - when I lived in London I was a regular at Heaven and I am straight. I even got into a bitch fight one night with Marilyn! :o
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    ashley1234 wrote: »
    Jeremy Paxman is married & has two children. Doesn't sound gay to me !!

Tell that to Michael Barrymore.

Being married doesn't prove you're straight, just as being single doesn't prove you're gay, although it is generally more likely that way round.

I will say that I think Paxman is straight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    Do you know her?

I don't need to. I don't care how unpopular this makes but just look at her. No way is she gay. She also plays up far too much to 'lad culture' as an item of titillation for men far too much. I can't see a gay woman being aimed at the opposition for so long without slipping up.

If there are any serious suggestions of her lezzing off, it would only be for the purpose getting mens' attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knighton wrote: »
    I don't need to. I don't care how unpopular this makes but just look at her. No way is she gay. She also plays up far too much to 'lad culture' as an item of titillation for men far too much. I can't see a gay woman being aimed at the opposition for so long without slipping up.

If there are any serious suggestions of her lezzing off, it would only be for the purpose getting mens' attention.

Remember sam fox;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bisexual Sam Fox? Yes, I remember her.
  • Options
    Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,904
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Tell that to Michael Barrymore.

Being married doesn't prove you're straight, just as being single doesn't prove you're gay, although it is generally more likely that way round.

I will say that I think Paxman is straight.

Was just reading an article about Graeme Obree yesterday, wasn't aware he had come out earlier this year.
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Sam Fox as Mistress of Ceremony at one of the Lesbian Beauty Pageants back around 1999. Some of us took a while to click why she got the gig. When we did, and she sang Touch Me, the irony was certainly not lost! Girl bought the house down. She definitely added even more tongue in cheek to this now much missed previously annual event. :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    littlefro wrote: »
    I remember Sam Fox as Mistress of Ceremony at one of the Lesbian Beauty Pageants back around 1999. Some of us took a while to click why she got the gig. When we did, and she sang Touch Me, the irony was certainly not lost! Girl bought the house down. She definitely added even more tongue in cheek to this now much missed previously annual event. :p:D

Lolololol
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilaeth wrote: »
    I have always been amused by people who say they never knew Rock Hudson was gay - I always knew he was! Because he tried to pick up one of my dad's army mates in the 1950s! :D

I wouldn't put too much faith in the 'he/she must be gay, they're always in gay clubs' idea however - when I lived in London I was a regular at Heaven and I am straight. I even got into a bitch fight one night with Marilyn! :o

Marilyn was a particular piece of work! Not nice in any way
This discussion has been closed.