Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    ellie4265ellie4265 Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome Heartless1981! I'm addicted to reading this site, ha ha.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Buster65 wrote: »
    I don't know if this one has been mentioned because I'm too lazy to read through the whole thread :D Danni Minogue seemed to really enjoy the attentions of the lapdancer she was caught on CCTV with. A totally straight woman would surely have knocked her out if she'd done something like that to them?

She certainly did seem to be having fun ;) Who knows?! i wouldn't be surprised.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Russell Brand been mentioned in this thread? I know he claims to have slept with hundreds of women, but he seems very camp for a straight bloke, flouncing around like a latter day Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Has Russell Brand been mentioned in this thread? I know he claims to have slept with hundreds of women, but he seems very camp for a straight bloke, flouncing around like a latter day Oscar Wilde.

He seems like the typical Essex boy, some seem more gay than gay:D
    Don't for a seceond think he is though!
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member

If you think Russel Brand is gay then you will have a field day with "The only way is Essex" lads, especially Joey Essex.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bi ? keep an eye on twiiter injunction sites see if he appears again ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Bi ? keep an eye on twiiter injunction sites see if he appears again ;)

He certainly seems very in touch with his feminine side what with the long hair, theatrical clothes and guyliner etc. He doesn't really fit the bill of a typical ladies' man....if stories emerged that he had been involved with other men, I don't think people would be too surprised.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Just some thoughts from me on Exp£o$ion's list:
    Exp£o$ion wrote: »
    John Barrowman
    Openly gay
    Adele
    She pings a little for me, and did say she'd have Rihanna (although, who wouldn't lol).
    Michael McIntyre
    I think he's a bit strange, but he doesn't really ping.
    Bruce Wilis
    Loads of rumours about him, wouldn't surprise me at
    Jack Wilshere
    Not seen any rumours about him, but he's quite cute
    Jack Bauer
    Similar to Bruce Willis I think.
    Sir Alan Sugar
    Lol, I've not seen any rumours, but you never know.
    Edward from Jedward
    One or both of them is gay, I'm sure.
    Nicola Roberts
    Same goes for GA imho, although most of them ping to some degree.
    Ed Milliband
    Same as McIntyre, that is he's weird, but he doesn't come across as gay.
    Lady Gaga
    Openly bi.
    Alan Carr
    Openly gay
    One of the teletubbies (one with handbag)
    IIRC the guy who played Tinkie Winkie is openly gay.
    Robbie Williams
    Is probably bi. Kind of hits at it a fair bit, but usually not all that seriously.
    Fiona Bruce
    I'm surprised there aren't that many rumours about her actually, she ping for me. (Assuming you mean the newsreader not the MP).
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noel Fielding ;)
  • Options
    cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psychoblob wrote: »
    I'm wondering about Joe Hart, quite a few articles on him at the moment, and they are always written in a certain way.....

I met him afew years back when he played for his old team (sorry cant remember who it was) and I thought he was gayish when I was speaking to him,so I've thought him for a couple years now
  • Options
    TomStarTomStar Posts: 2,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else suspicious of Daniel Craig's sudden and unexpected marriage to Rachel Weiss? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    psychoblobpsychoblob Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    cliffy91 wrote: »
    I met him afew years back when he played for his old team (sorry cant remember who it was) and I thought he was gayish when I was speaking to him,so I've thought him for a couple years now

and again he's in the news. with pictures leaked of him in the changing room.....not sure if he is gay, but there may be something going on...either that, or he needs to talk to his publicist...
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    TomStar wrote: »
    Anyone else suspicious of Daniel Craig's sudden and unexpected marriage to Rachel Weiss? :rolleyes:

LOL - absolutely not! She's got so much integrity there's no way in a million years she'd be party to something like that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomStar wrote: »

Ermmm isn't there a rumour floating around that she may be pregger-nant :)
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Daniel was once seen snogging a man in a pub carpark.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »

Daniel Craig? Not very Bond like behaviour :D
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »

Just like Louis Walsh once groped that chancer in Kystle nightclub! :yawn: I never believe hearsay. Anyway, he's got Rachel Weisz...why would he want a bloke or anyone else for that matter when he has her?? She is GORGEOUS...I've always thought she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Actually the most beautiful looking person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has eamon ( I don't know how to spell it) the one who presents itv this morning with his wife been mentioned. Think he's in the closet tbh :o
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    Just like Louis Walsh once groped that chancer in Kystle nightclub! :yawn: I never believe hearsay. Anyway, he's got Rachel Weisz...why would he want a bloke or anyone else for that matter when he has her?? She is GORGEOUS...I've always thought she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Actually the most beautiful looking person.

Beauty comes from attraction. What one person thinks is gorgeous, another might not think is appealing. It's all about attraction, that's it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has eamon ( I don't know how to spell it) the one who presents itv this morning with his wife been mentioned. Think he's in the closet tbh :o

It's Eamonn.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why do people think cheryl's gay? why would she go on piers morgan if she was I think dannii might be bi-curious.
    But not gay I think zac efron defintely is I know a gay man when I see one all those musicals he's appeared in.
    Did you ever see him kissing vanessa? no cause the whole thing was for show to stop him getting found out.
    Louis defintely it's pretty much an open secret I actually feel sorry for him trying to stay in the closet.
    Ever since the nightclub allegations which were false people are now questioning his sexuality also all those little jokes simon made with louis naughty banter you can tell.
    How much longer can he stay in the closet for?.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    why do people think cheryl's gay? why would she go on piers morgan if she was I think dannii might be bi-curious.
    But not gay I think zac efron defintely is I know a gay man when I see one all those musicals he's appeared in.
    Did you ever see him kissing vanessa? no cause the whole thing was for show to stop him getting found out.
    Louis defintely it's pretty much an open secret I actually feel sorry for him trying to stay in the closet.
    Ever since the nightclub allegations which were false people are now questioning his sexuality also all those little jokes simon made with louis naughty banter you can tell.

The best I could find.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Zac-all-over-Vanessa--Gross--zac-efron-162581_800_533.jpg

Edit: I also think Louis is openly gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I think Robbie Williams is gay but is in total denial about it hence flaunting relationships with all these women

I also think Rob Pattinson might be gay
    Rob Pattinson is certainly in no way gay. I know this for a fact. he is very happy in his relationship with a female
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shane Ward ;)
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »

I don't think it's that people care as such, but it does make for good gossip.
This discussion has been closed.