Options

KMaddock- Twitter Rant

Comments

• Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    Forgot to say this about the OBE petition.
    There may be plenty of likes but there's only 4 signatures with 3 unverified. This shows the true level of support for this devious character

Is it a real Petition Site? If you click on the petitoner's name you see

"Recents petitions of ...."

Whoever put it together either can't spell or can't proof read.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it is not wrong to take a stand but imho it is wrong to stoop to their level with abusive language. I would much prefer that my kids would rise above that. Anyway, I was not aware that the person who started the retaliation with the "FO KM" was being bullied:confused:

Only bullied because they got involved... and being bullied doesn't mean you have the right to turn into the bully yourself.

This is how riots start-- I just feel your adding oxygen to a fire.
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    Only bullied because they got involved... and being bullied doesn't mean you have the right to turn into the bully yourself.

This is how riots start-- I just feel your adding oxygen to a fire.

couldn't agree more - and it also keeps the interest in KM tweets going which, IMO defeats the object of the anti KM campaign.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire has been attacked by km and followers. Km lied with dodgy photoshops to get followers to attack Claire. Claire is within her rights to comment on km and followers nonsense. We all have a snapping point and last night was many people's- understandable with what km and followers have been spouting.

Claire is good people very rare to find these days...

To deal with the likes of km is to keep repeating the lies and showing proof of those lies- in other words discredit them, more people that do it the quicker that one will vanish. Just don't lower yourself by spouting abuse.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    reventhing
    word should read revenge:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    Is it a real Petition Site? If you click on the petitoner's name you see

"Recents petitions of ...."

Whoever put it together either can't spell or can't proof read.

Maybe it was set up by kmad in her early Internet days? Let's be realistic & this is only my opinion, this has to be a person who has waged campaigns against others under other names?

Suspect all will die down once shitt's supporters go back to school next week;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    couldn't agree more - and it also keeps the interest in KM tweets going which, IMO defeats the object of the anti KM campaign.[/QUOTE

A thought here, anyone could give themselves a fictional name & accuse you or I of whatever they want & claim it to be true. Does that make it true? I think you'll find this is why many are extending this particular argument. Shitt would be laughed out of a court of law & no doubt accused of wasting their time. So instead it rambles on with it's spurious clues.

I may get fed up with this character, but I want to see it brought to justice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Who is Kimberley Henderson? anyone else think she writes in the same way as the mad1? http://twitpic.com/6end55:confused:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't agree more - and it also keeps the interest in KM tweets going which, IMO defeats the object of the anti KM campaign.
    it seems the only people actually taking kmad seriously are posters on DM.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

They are being played NT. It all goes quiet so what does KMaddock do? Insult someones mental health and here it all goes again.

I have never followed this crap because that is all it is.... this is a woman who got her 'credibility' off the back of a vulnerable teenager... anyone who supported her after that is an idiot.

Every claim she has made has been debunked or come to nothing... the only way to keep her supporters entertained is to provide them with a fight... being played.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joejoe wrote: »
    Who is Kimberley Henderson? anyone else think she writes in the same way as the mad1? http://twitpic.com/6end55:confused:

Page doesnt exist? To be frank, shitt could be a multitude of tweeters?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    tttttttttt
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do some of these kmaddock supporters insist that kmad has given them 100% proof and backed up everything she has said? Have I missed it or something cos where I'm sitting I've not seen either:)
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I don't know what all the fuss is about. The F word is directed at a vicious disgusting troll and actually quite appropriate to that type of person. Don't imagine that because KM refrains from using swear words that she is something to be admired. I find the effing less offensive than babycakes/sweetcheeks/sweetpea. Claire 33 is playing a blinder. Fair play to her for putting her head above the parapet in defense of someone clearly under orders not to feed the troll trying to bring his family down.
    I wonder what Drews news is.;)

BIB, fully agreed, the babycakes/sweetcheeks/sweetpea were not written as terms of endearment on KM's part, far from it, they were offensive in their intention and tone, patronising, demeaning, etc. The problem with society in this day and age is that, apart from those that partake in this disgusting behaviour, others who actually witness bullying or any type of intimidation, wrongful deed, just sit back, say nothing, let it go on, turn a blind eye, because it is not happening to them or theirs. Claire fortunately for society in this day and age is not part of the latter. ;)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are being played NT. It all goes quiet so what does KMaddock do? Insult someones mental health and here it all goes again.

I have never followed this crap because that is all it is.... this is a woman who got her 'credibility' off the back of a vulnerable teenager... anyone who supported her after that is an idiot.

Every claim she has made has been debunked or come to nothing... the only way to keep her supporters entertained is to provide them with a fight... being played.
    I'll be the first to admit I was intrigued when it all kicked off, waiting avidly for the next tidbit, or some credible media outlet to pick up on it, but in all honesty, after a week or so it became fairly obvious that this was just some attention seeking troll with a smidge of inside info, but nowhere to go with it.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be the first to admit I was intrigued when it all kicked off, waiting avidly for the next tidbit, or some credible media outlet to pick up on it, but in all honesty, after a week or so it became fairly obvious that this was just some attention seeking troll with a smidge of inside info, but nowhere to go with it.

I'm really surprised that people can't see the wind-up nature of the KMad supporters' posts - all that 'you are so brilliant, that's shown them' crap - pure wind-up. But it's being taken seriously here.

For what it's worth, if I were PA, I'd be very annoyed that infantile trolling on twitter (in which dubious claims are being made about me) is being given another far more widely read platform here on DS. I'm sure he and CAN would prefer it not to be given any more oxygen. No offence to Claire33 but I don't understand what it is you think this is achieving? With respect, I can't see anything other than suceeding in prolonging KMad's trolling. But JMO.

I don't care a hoot about PA or CAN in general but, from a human perspective, I know if it were me and my family, I'd want all oxygen cut off.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I'm really surprised that people can't see the wind-up nature of the KMad supporters' posts - all that 'you are so brilliant, that's shown them' crap - pure wind-up. But it's being taken seriously here.

For what it's worth, if I were PA, I'd be very annoyed that infantile trolling on twitter (in which dubious claims are being made about me) is being given another far more widely read platform here on DS. I'm sure he and CAN would prefer it not to be given any more oxygen. No offence to Claire33 but I don't understand what it is you think this is achieving? With respect, I can't see anything other than suceeding in prolonging KMad's trolling. But JMO.

I don't care a hoot about PA or CAN in general but, from a human perspective, I know if it were me and my family, I'd want all oxygen cut off.
    I disagree entirely lexi. Those posts in support of KM are the real deal.......right down to the appalling spelling and gruesome av pictures that only a mother could think cute/attractive/normal looking:eek:. Yes,I'm fully aware that sounds bad,but it is the truth all the same. They are all the horrible kids from the school playground who urge the bully on and are TOTALLY up for it. Claire33 is asking for explanations/proof and has given others the lead in asking for the same thing. All KM has to do is give some sort of proof of her claims.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But that's what they are after lexi, to cut off this shitt's oxygen...some just go about it in differing ways. ;)

And...it I were him or his family, yes oxygen deprival, but from a more manual stoppage. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does it rile you so much that you choose to use language that you say you do not like. You have been on a crusade from early on in this fiasco. I admire your commitment but don't you think you should pull back a bit and let her rant on and not lure you into something that could have serous consequences surely it is up to the people being vilified to respond (which I am sure they will in their own quiet way). Aren't you better than her sheep, again give her enough rope and she/he/it will hang itself with it. Chill, I'm sure that CAN and the Andres are not losing sleep over this nutcase so why are you so determined to fight their cause:confused: Do not get caught up in the attention seeking, please :) x

Claire is being vilified for her opinion on how disgusted she is with the trend KM has taken to inciting absolutely atrocious behaviour not only against the victims of that trend but of people with mental health problems. Therefore she is right to respond. ;)
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry but i have to agree with this,I know everyone has said that poor Claire has got picked on by KMADS and supporters,but it is then the sensible answer to just BLOCK,BLOCK,BLOCK all the idiots?-i do it all the time on twitter! To sit on twitter writing tweets stating the KMADS followers to basically "insult me all you like lol" surely is just enticing them more-are you sure you are not enjoying all this arguing Claire?-as i'd hate it if it happened to me and would not give any of them the time of day,-thats just my opinion by looking from the outside in,:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but i have to agree with this,I know everyone has said that poor Claire has got picked on by KMADS and supporters,but it is then the sensible answer to just BLOCK,BLOCK,BLOCK all the idiots?-i do it all the time on twitter! To sit on twitter writing tweets stating the KMADS followers to basically "insult me all you like lol" surely is just enticing them more-are you sure you are not enjoying all this arguing Claire?-as i'd hate it if it happened to me and would not give any of them the time of day,-thats just my opinion by looking from the outside in,:)

^^^completely agree with this^^^^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @ossiethepup - if it helps at all, agree with you on all counts. A pointless exercise that is achieving nothing other than giving people here the false impression that they are achieving something useful. I reiterate the point I made earlier - I am quite sure it's being dealt with behind the scenes by the people at the centre of it and believe that they would feel the less attention it gets, the better. What I really don't understand is why those who want to spend their time engaging with trolls - their business and perogative of course - feel the need to report back on it here? Unless it's for personal glory and/or some misplaced idea that Peter Andre will be grateful? I understand the need to not let the troll get away with what she's saying, I really do, but she's a troll! You're trying to reason with a troll. Scoring points over a troll are worthless points.

What's most gobsmacking is the notion that continuing to question KMad has some logical purpose - ie. the idea that she cares a hoot about providing proof of anything. She's not in the business of proof-provision, she's in the business of trolling. And if this thread is anything to go by, she's damn good at it.

Oh well. *shrugs*
  • Options
    macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I'm so not a PA fan (as others on here will attest) can't stand him, I'd love to see him get his come comeuppance, and I love a bit of scurrilous gossip as much as the next person ... BUT this KM thing is just boring now, totally without foundation or fact.

At the moment she is loving hiding behind her anonymity and getting a rise out of people. There are no consequences to her actions. However If she loses the histrionic attention she's currently getting from the pro CAN crowd it will all probably just fade away.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ossiethepup - if it helps at all, agree with you on all counts. A pointless exercise that is achieving nothing other than giving people here the false impression that they are achieving something useful. I reiterate the point I made earlier - I am quite sure it's being dealt with behind the scenes by the people at the centre of it and believe that they would feel the less attention it gets, the better. What I really don't understand is why those who want to spend their time engaging with trolls - their business and perogative of course - feel the need to report back on it here? Unless it's for personal glory and/or some misplaced idea that Peter Andre will be grateful? I understand the need to not let the troll get away with what she's saying, I really do, but she's a troll! You're trying to reason with a troll. Scoring points over a troll are worthless points.

What's most gobsmacking is the notion that continuing to question KMad has some logical purpose - ie. the idea that she cares a hoot about providing proof of anything. She's not in the business of proof-provision, she's in the business of trolling. And if this thread is anything to go by, she's damn good at it.

Oh well. *shrugs*

That is very harsh and unfair. Claire has crossed swords with KM from early on and has only mentioned it on here (as far as I can see) by way of letting those of us interested know what was going on. I for one appreciate that.
    I very much doubt Peter Andre knows or cares about DS threads for OR against him. It is simply our personal choice to debate the situation.
    The irony is that the people saying to starve KM of oxygen are adding to her oxygen supply by posting on this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    That is very harsh and unfair. Claire has crossed swords with KM from early on and has only mentioned it on here (as far as I can see) by way of letting those of us interested know what was going on. I for one appreciate that.
    I very much doubt Peter Andre knows or cares about DS threads for OR against him. It is simply our personal choice to debate the situation.
    The irony is that the people saying to starve KM of oxygen are adding to her oxygen supply by posting on this thread.

Please don't twist what I said. I put it forward as a suggestion - since I really can't understand why she's doing it - not an accusation. If it's not the case, then fine. No damage done.
This discussion has been closed.