Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 202)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what I thought initially. Not so much a yob, but, like, some henchman throwing something through the window as a 'warning'. I hope it's more exciting than that, though. :o

I like that idea! I just realised that Qadim now knows where they live too :eek:
    But all the windows are boarded.

So either somethings happened to take them all out, or somethings happened to make them board the windows up - for protection, in fear (because no one actually calls the police in EastEnders :rolleyes: )

Good point! It's very exciting, I love this kind of speculation :D

I don't suppose any of Christian being beaten up by Qadim was ever seen on the webcams?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bubba! - I'm ok. I held up 'month end' though at work. Which was not gooood!:sleep:

Glad you liked my review.

A cookie!smrabble please:sleep::p

don't think i've said heya yet so...

hiya cookie! :D
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm rewatching the EE episode from the 5th - resorted to watching it online because I now can't download anything onto iplayer desktop, not only last night's ep :( - and I've just realised that Kalfie pretty much have the same scene 5 times, while our lovely Chryed scenes have to be on the red button because there's no time for them :sleep:

Not to mention an endless scene about candlesticks last night that made me near-homicidal. Seriously, couldn't they have just gone "I'll buy those candlesticks off you for £150?" "£200?" "Deal." and had the red button stuff in the actual ep? The stuff in the red button was much more interesting than anything that happened in the ep. .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    Fire normally results in multiple boarded up windows

/just sayin :sleep:

True. But there's no scorch marks on the actual brickwork :confused::confused::confused::confused:

/confused.com
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Please do. :) Anything to get the message out there.

Inside Soap, Soaplife, AAS are worthy a try.

There is also Atttitude, the UK's leading gay magazine.

Cool. I'll get writing. :D:D

What about Gay Times as well?
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True. But there's no scorch marks on the actual brickwork :confused::confused::confused::confused:

/confused.com

Yep and there was no sign of a fire engine and that would have been near the flat:sleep:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The song 'Make you feel my love' whenever I hear it I'm just going to associate it with that video and cry :sleep:

MadWorld 's made 2 gorgeous and emotional vids to that song and I think it won the 'song we want Chryed to have their first dance to' vote as well :)....to me it goes with 'Many of Horror' and 'The Nearness of you'as one of my favourite Chryed songs!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Seemoewe and anyone else logging on who I missed :)

Sorry :o

dont be :D I just have lots of lovely images of Chryed whenever I hear it :sleep:
    such an amazing video though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm rewatching the EE episode from the 5th - resorted to watching it online because I now can't download anything onto iplayer desktop, not only last night's ep :( - and I've just realised that Kalfie pretty much have the same scene 5 times, while our lovely Chryed scenes have to be on the red button because there's no time for them :sleep:

Their scenes really annoyed me, especially the ridiculously long one at the end of last night's eps. I guess that's a downside of Daran if he's writing an episode with Kalfie in, he loves writing for Jessie so Kat ends up with loads of screentime :o
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. I'll get writing. :D:D

What about Gay Times as well?

Oh yes go ahead! :D

Thank you so much! *hugs*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadWorld 's made 2 gorgeous and emotional vids to that song and I think it won the 'song we want Chryed to have their first dance to' vote as well :)....to me it goes with 'Many of Horror' and 'The Nearness of you'as one of my favourite Chryed songs!! :)

it is a very good song! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiyaa Looves. Just popping in, can't wait for tomorrow's red button ep!

Also so proud of everyone for the Stonewall fundraiser, i shall be donating this weekend when i get some money. Long live Chryed/Ellitridge

xxx

Hey hun :)
    Not to mention an endless scene about candlesticks last night that made me near-homicidal. Seriously, couldn't they have just gone "I'll buy those candlesticks off you for £150?" "£200?" "Deal." and had the red button stuff in the actual ep? The stuff in the red button was much more interesting than anything that happened in the ep. .

This!! The Chryed red button scenes deserved to be in the main ep!!
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm logging off for now, need to go and get something to eat, and load some stuff onto photobucket :rolleyes: wonder what LOL :D

Will be back later on, happy chatting all. xxx :D
  • Options
    stephness91stephness91 Posts: 6,584
    Forum Member
    Quick note - anyone think its a good idea to write to the soap mags to advertise the fundraiser? Even if its just a letter in the letters page? I'm tempted to.

I think it'd be worth a shot, someone will listen and i'm sure someone in the area of the BBC will be interested!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member

/confused.com

Fire was inside and blew out all the windows?

Can that happen?

I know outsides can look ok but insides be burnt
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it wouldnt have made sense to have amira ones in the main show because there would be no point showing her then her not appearing again until a month later:sleep:
  • Options
    stephness91stephness91 Posts: 6,584
    Forum Member

Hiyaaa Loooove. How's you?xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm logging off for now, need to go and get something to eat, and load some stuff onto photobucket :rolleyes: wonder what LOL :D

Speak later :) x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    cooko94 wrote: »
    Yep and there was no sign of a fire engine and that would have been near the flat:sleep:

Coz Yusef stppped the call to the fire department :eek::cool:

And coz it was interior fire they didnt need a real one on that set for safety (had it on standby for interior shots of course)

/getting carried away
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gemchryed wrote: »
    Their scenes really annoyed me, especially the ridiculously long one at the end of last night's eps. I guess that's a downside of Daran if he's writing an episode with Kalfie in, he loves writing for Jessie so Kat ends up with loads of screentime :o

When I was watching last night I kept thinking, the script was good, performance fine....but I just don't feel anything for Kalfie anymore :o Does anyone care if they break up for the millionth time?! We know they'll get back together!! And the miscarriage just feels so contrived to just make Alfie find out he can have kids and then I guess maybe it will be that Tommy's father after all!! Why pile on more baby related storyline misery??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,778
    Forum Member
    Ooh apparently Preeya's got Red One (of Lady Gaga fame), Wretch 32 and Labrynth on her new album. Interesting.

With her rare possession of talent in film, TV and music some industry experts tip her as the UK’s answer to ‘J-Lo’. I wouldn't go that far. :sleep::p
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can that happen?

I'll actually feel a bit sad if the fire blows up Chryed's new flat...it looks lovely now they've "redecorated" (moved set :p)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can that happen?

I think that could happen :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, nice one. I shall have to oblige with much haste! :D

/as long as I get to give you a prompt :sleep::sleep:

Of course you dooo! But PM it cos I'm off outy to drink away my troubles.. on a work night! :eek: Naughty :sleep::p
    don't think i've said heya yet so...

hiya cookie! :D

Hellloooooooooo :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovesy wrote: »
    Evening:)

hiya lovely :) xx
    Hiyaa Looves. Just popping in, can't wait for tomorrow's red button ep!

hiya hun! :D xx

they sooo did!

bye bye, speak later :) xxx

is it chryed's new flat that's boarded up, or their old one?

/too lazy to check :o
This discussion has been closed.