Options

Celebrity Coach Trip(Starts next Monday)10th Oct

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the make up artist had a nerve calling Alex Best, after caking Jordan in slap for years, he obviously doesn't recognize natural beauty!
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe in Brian Belo's 'thickness' for a second. He really played it when he won Big Brother, with the infamous 'Who is Shakespeare?' comment and now obviously thinks he has to produce idiotic statements at regular intervals.

Yes, QB, Spencer's definitely got chunkier!

Those two fake blonde women - their faces don't look human anymore.
  • Options
    Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were all saying how ex-coachees would not be joining this thread and causing trouble because they are "celebrities" and wouldn't bother, but I wonder now if any of them actually will now. The two make up guys are scarcely "celebrities" in any sense of the word. My postman is more famous. Maybe they will come on here to try to eek out their 15 minutes of fame. Especially the one with the bright white false gnashers who looks like Andy Williams' grandad.
  • Options
    Silent-loveSilent-love Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness CT 7 has finally finished…<snip>…..:yawn: TLDR

You and your bloody opinions! :mad:

:D

Bello, a man for no Seasons, thinks a 30 foot plastic Octopus light fitting is real, & no fish should ever get stuffed, poor fish. :(
    Barrymore has it in his contract that all hotels he visits should under no circumstances have a pool.
    The two Play-Doh girls: Lizzie Cundy, Kudos love, your partner was possibly one of the worst footballers ever & you get a profile out of it.. Don't know who Emma B is, but she looks like her mouth is in the midst of anaphylactic shock.

I shall save my judgement on the sycophant devil spawn who kneel at the alter of the creosote Witch until later. :)
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Sanest one on there seems to be Barrymore's partner.

And no I've never been a Barrymore fan I always found his humour infantile, so he should get on well with Belo.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, is Wagner in a team with Stavros Flatley when he joins? Isn't that a trio, rather than a couple? :D

I can't wait for him though. Share the loaf!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie & Lips
    They looked so out of place in stylish Monaco……they are far more Puerto Banus and Marbella types.

Lineker's Bar and the dire Nikki Beach types for sure.
    Bet they think the Polo Lounge is top dollar too.

Brennie getting lost was too contrived. You can't get lost in Monaco - it's impossible to do so.

Why is it that I like only one half of each duo (not all though)...?
    I suppose this is going to be one of those 'point and laugh at' series......?
  • Options
    Dom DDom D Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would just like to make it clear that myself and the present Mr Dom in no way subscribe to the bitchy blond gays view that a shiny face is a bad thing. In fact I've spent many a frosty Friday buffing him up so that you can see your shoes in his face.
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dom D wrote: »
    Would just like to make it clear that myself and the present Mr Dom in no way subscribe to the bitchy blond gays view that a shiny face is a bad thing. In fact I've spent many a frosty Friday buffing him up so that you can see your shoes in his face.

I'd like to see the bitchy orange blokes face on my shoe.......does that make me a bad person Dom?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Pakamack wrote: »
    ..,As for Brian Belo-he seems to be very confrontational,and I can't believe anyone is that thick...."is that a real octopus?" :eek:

When Brian Belo won BB I couldn't understand why. My wife said it was because Belo was funny. But to laugh at/with dense RTV contestants you have to believe that they are sincere. The moment you even suspect that it might be an act (even if you are wrong), it's hard to laugh (as the joke's on us, if our suspicions are correct). Jade Goody made me laugh. Brian Belo doesn't. I doubted Nikki Graham's sincerity too.

Spencer was on BB with Jade Goody. He must be reliving it now with Belo in her place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isn't Kembit in danger of running out of reality TV shows to appear in?

I actually hope he lasts a while in this one just because he normally gets voted out quickly.

(Kembit isn't a typo. He reminds me of a frog).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness CT 7 has finally finished……..*<snip> TLDR
    You and your bloody opinions! :mad: ...

I love your summaries, PhoebeJeebie, & know that what you say isn't necessarily what you think - the latter has to be sacrificed for comedic effect.

I liked the rest of Silent-love's post.

And now I know what TLDR means.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pakamack wrote: »
    I totally agree with you-Lembit and Alex seem nice,not at all offensive,but I don't think they will last long,sadly,good guys finish last.

As for Brian Belo-he seems to be very confrontational,and I can't believe anyone is that thick...."is that a real octopus?" :eek:

I don’t think he is that thick. I’ve heard from several people that it is an act.

If you compare him with Alex Reid, who I thick is not performing, Brian occasionally uses multi-syllable words and when he does they are used correctly, unlike Alex who has taken the use of malapropisms to another level – so much so that I watch out for his appearances so I can see what he comes out with next. :D
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Now I know why DS supplied the yawn smiley. ;)

After watching the first 10 minutes yesterday I realized I was bored. What a shower! Sadly I think the "boys" are going to gang up & get worse.
    Especially after tonight's close call for Belo & Spencer.

As for McCririck, well I have to have an empty stomach to watch him, but for those asking, he'll be on a screen near you ...very soon.
    Tomorrow actually.

Although saying that, it also gives something else away
    ie: that Alex & Lemsip only really needed to bring an overnight bag with them. :D
  • Options
    Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lemsip Biscuit really needs to sort out some new lines (other than "I lost my seat last year", "I have trouble maintaining an election") otherwise he'll be red carded today. I feel sorry for Alex Best. All that trouble with George's livers, and she gets dumped off the Coach after a couple of days. Give her a break...
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe the men responsible for Jordan's make-up have the cheek to criticise Alex!
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know the French National anthem and the only word I heard of it was marchant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd say the least known so called 'celebs' will be targeting those they perceive as having a higher profile.
  • Options
    TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do nettles grow up a mountain?

(just thinking of Emma and Lizzies snowman)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I need a stiff drink to get over that travesty"

"For you not for me"

Barrymore & friend
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barrymore desperate for attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sour grapes Brian
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has the fat Tintin borrowed one of KP's bras?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's difficult about this, neither couple need go home.
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    I hope KP's boys dont stay too long.