Options

Does anyone else find it hard to believe that P'Andre walked away with nothing

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if you say you walk away with nothing, that is what you mean.

PA said he wanted nothing, he said he walked away with nothing so why on earth is he being supported when its leaked that he walked away with £15 000 a month.:confused:

I just don't understand it since I believe that nothing means just that...............nothing.

I don't understand either.

And we wonder where he gets the victim status from.:rolleyes: Seems whenever PA gets called up for bending the truth, good old KP must have done something to cause it.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i see a few comments about kp at solicitors meetings, did KP say she as called to the solictors office? i presumed a phone call etc and agreement to a statement would be enough...but I'm not a lawyer and wondered why she might have to attend in person. Did she tweet about it?
  • Options
    Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »

And we wonder where he gets the victim status from.:rolleyes: Seems whenever PA gets called up for bending the truth, good old KP must have done something to cause it.

How has PA bent the truth?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Goldi she released a statement saying the maintenance story is not true... I personally think they are all truth benders... I blame the evil of PR not the dimwits though. :p:p:p
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if you say you walk away with nothing, that is what you mean.

PA said he wanted nothing, he said he walked away with nothing so why on earth is he being supported when its leaked that he walked away with £15 000 a month.:confused:

I just don't understand it since I believe that nothing means just that...............nothing.

And we wonder where he gets the victim status from.:rolleyes:

DD it has been stated that the so called "leak" was incorrect. He didn't get £15k nor £6m. He stated he wanted nothing, had walked away with nothing and this statement backs that up.

If there were any monies given from KP to PA, I am sure KP and her legal team would have insisted on this being in the statements made, even though at the time the settlement (whatever it was) were confidential.

Goldi, who deemed he had a victim status? I know I never have and the only people I have seen who have given him this status and the supposed Saint one are those dislike him and rightly or wrongly that is their opinion and they are entitled to that view. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldi she released a statement saying the maintenance story is not true... I personally think they are all truth benders... I blame the evil of PR not the dimwits though. :p:p:p

The statement. No denial.

Katie has not provided any information to the press or any third party about this matter and nor has anyone on her behalf. The arrangements that have or will be made with respect to Mr Andre and Mr Reid are, as far as Katie is concerned, confidential and she has at all times treated them as such.

Given the false accusations that have been deliberately put into the press by certain individuals previously which Katie is currently addressing it is important to make clear that none of this information has come from her and that anyone suggesting such to be the case is incorrect. Those media outlets claiming Katie has put this information into the public domain, or commented on them other than in this statement are wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    If KP is paying anyone anything, it is not through the kindness of her heart and it has been awarded fair and square because the other person is entitled.

It happened yesterday with screenshots to prove Val :D

Great posts Charley, I totally agree.:)

Yup, I bet those screenshots ended up on the table at the meeting. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    i see a few comments about kp at solicitors meetings, did KP say she as called to the solictors office? i presumed a phone call etc and agreement to a statement would be enough...but I'm not a lawyer and wondered why she might have to attend in person. Did she tweet about it?

In a few of the papers, the Mirror being one, if you care to look cazzz. States they were seen coming out of the offices, separately of course. :eek:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    DD it has been stated that the so called "leak" was incorrect. He didn't get £15k nor £6m. He stated he wanted nothing, had walked away with nothing and this statement backs that up.

If there were any monies given from KP to PA I am sure KP and her legal team would have insisted on this being in the statements made, even though at the time the settlement (whatever it was) were confidential.

Goldi, who deemed he had a victim status? I know I never have and the only people I have seen who have given him this status and the supposed Saint one are those dislike him and rightly that is their opinion. :confused:

So why is there any discussion then?

If its all moonshine, why is KP being slated relentlessly?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Do I have to tell you where I got that information? :o:o:o I'd really rather not... I don't even like the site or the people who write for it... and the posters really scare me. :o:o:o

Katie has not provided any information to the press or any third party about this matter and nor has anyone on her behalf. The arrangements that have or will be made with respect to Mr Andre and Mr Reid are, as far as Katie is concerned, confidential and she has at all times treated them as such.

Given the false accusations that have been deliberately put into the press by certain individuals previously which Katie is currently addressing it is important to make clear that none of this information has come from her and that anyone suggesting such to be the case is incorrect. Those media outlets claiming Katie has put this information into the public domain, or commented on them other than in this statement are wrong

Hmmmmmm interesting that is actually very ambiguous... she is still banging on about the smear campaign... flogging a dead horse there. I wonder if we will hear more about legal proceedings?
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    PA getting £15,000 a month, so then PA is the Trophy wife in the relationship? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly. He either lied and has had money or he has not and will sue the DM who stated he had.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is your opinion that KP is being slated, however, if PA had reason or proof to believe that KP was giving out misinformation about him whether it was in connection to a confidential divorce settlement or otherwise then a meeting of lawyers and maybe themselves would take place to try and hash it out before it became more serious and law suits followed. They would at that meeting agree that any such misinformation cease and/or a statement be issued to quash such misinformation.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do I have to tell you where I got that information? :o:o:o I'd really rather not... I don't even like the site or the people who write for it... and the posters really scare me. :o:o:o

Hmmmmmm interesting that is actually very ambiguous... she is still banging on about the smear campaign... flogging a dead horse there. I wonder if we will hear more about legal proceedings?

its ok, no problem, I obviously dont read those newspapers as I had no idea where the info about the the solicitors meeting came from. I wont make you go there, I dont need a link:D x3
  • Options
    Forum Member

There is a discussion because someone started a thread about it.

An article appeared in the Mail, supposedly from a source close to KP, that stated PA was getting 15k per month maintenance and had also got a £6m lump sum. She did nothing to deny this, until after her and PA went to a lawyers office yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its the PA camp who has denied receiving any money. KP has denied being involved in giving any information suggesting so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(BIB) Both as expected from KP. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is your opinion that KP is being slated, however, if PA had reason or proof to believe that KP was giving out misinformation about him whether it was in connection to a confidential divorce settlement or otherwise then a meeting of lawyers and maybe themselves would take place to try and hash it out before it became more serious and law suits followed. They would at that meeting agree that any such misinformation cease and/or a statement be issued to quash such misinformation.

I quite agree.

She's still being slated though.;)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    PA getting £15,000 a month, so then PA is the Trophy wife in the relationship? :D:D

Is he? Who said?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Statement: Peter Andre 16th November 2011

This statement has been released on behalf of Peter following recent allegations in the press.''Peter has never received one penny for maintenance and has never received a £6,000,000 settlement from Katie Price. ''Peter finds it offensive that things such as this can be printed without checking facts.''

Definite denial ^^^ Goldi and until KP calls her lawyers in and states this is incorrect then I'll go with ^^^. :)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its the PA camp who has denied receiving any money. KP has denied being involved in giving any information suggesting so.

But if CP is putting out false info, wouldn't KP do something legally about that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly. He either lied and has had money or he has not and will sue the DM who stated he had.

Goldi, can I ask you if you left your job and were owed some wages, would you not expect to get the money that the company owed you?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Statement: Peter Andre 16th November 2011

This statement has been released on behalf of Peter following recent allegations in the press.''Peter has never received one penny for maintenance and has never received a £6,000,000 settlement from Katie Price. ''Peter finds it offensive that things such as this can be printed without checking facts.''

Definite denial ^^^ Goldi and until KP calls her lawyers in and states this is incorrect then I'll go with ^^^. :)

This means nothing if a confidentiality agreement is in place, she has no way of refuting it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    But if CP is putting out false info, wouldn't KP do something legally about that?

Her lawyers certainly would have immediately demanded it be taken down, especially after it appears to me it was PA and his legal team who pulled the meeting together in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldi, can I ask you if you left your job and were owed some wages, would you not expect to get the money that the company owed you?:confused:

I have no problem with him getting what he is entitled to. or what he has managed to negotiate through Divorce lawyers but if you issue a statement saying I walked away with nothing then I expect him to have done just that.