• Options
    fenpeperfenpeper Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Thank you. x
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Thanks :) I'm looking forward to this wedding, I hope its gonna be good.
  • Options
    Cherry-chocCherry-choc Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can only echo people's comments. Found tonight's E4 very enjoyable and funny, especially Frankie's response to Margaret and Jacqui dismissing Dodger at the front door.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,662
    Forum Member
    Can only echo people's comments. Found tonight's E4 very enjoyable and funny, especially Frankie's response to Margaret and Jacqui dismissing Dodger at the front door.
    That was the best moment in the whole episode. God, I love Jacqui.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,662
    Forum Member
    tinkie wrote: »
    It's good to see so many positive threads and I agree Reo they weren't needed, also has Margaret had much to do with Nancy since Becca's death if not, she wouldn't know what type of person her daughter had become or needs
    Yes. People are happy to post positive comments when they have enjoyed an episode.
  • Options
    BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    This is a great episode. So many characters, all interacting together and a good bit of 'banter' between both the non-hen hen party and the stag do. One thing letting it down, but I won't dwell on that.

Jacqui's reaction to Dodger :D
    Yes - best episode in a while and Jacqui and Dodger was classic. All so natural too.
    ally08 wrote: »
    Jacqui was brilliant tonight, I wish they would use her more often, no one does dead pan better than Claire Cooper.
    Absolutely.

And we need Silas to break out briefly to deal with Nancy's mother - and they're doing something all soaps continue to do and assuming virtually no contact between family not in the same village. Charlie seemed more than comfortable with her considering he possibly hasn't seen her for three years, and I'm sure Nancy and her mother would be in touch via "Blogsbook" or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episode was great, the best in ages. Darren and Nancy are great together. No Maddie in sight either.

Just saw this on uncyclopedia, someone from the forum has been busy:
    Maddie Morrison- Mean girls reject who has a giant MOLE. Actually an imposter, supposed to be a teenager but played by a 38 year old woman called Eileen. You ain't foolin nobody Eileeen.

Shouldn't laugh but i did.
  • Options
    habanalahabanala Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uncyclopedia is hilarious! I know its off topic but the eastenders page is also funny especially the bit where they mention darren getting heather pregnant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habanala wrote: »
    uncyclopedia is hilarious! I know its off topic but the eastenders page is also funny especially the bit where they mention darren getting heather pregnant!

I have read it:D
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Im not a fan of Nancys mother (I think thats intended) good on Nancy for sticking up for herself..I like that girl group, nice touch remembering that Nancy is friends with Texas aswell!

Jacqui back to brilliance tonight..loved the "I was in prison too" LOOOL..and her reaction to Dodger!

I really love the Darren/Rhys friendship aswell, works really nicely!
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    habanala wrote: »

What does it say :D:D
  • Options
    Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    I wish Brendan would buy Ste a Valantine gift! Maybe some chocolate? :D
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great E4 tonight like everyone said. I like the Darren and Rhys friendship, works well. Nice to see Lynsey too, and even Texas seems to gel well with that group, she's much better without Leanne.

Not really feeling that promo at the moment, the first half was teens 0_0
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uncyclopedia = a brilliant way to waste hours and hours! whoever wrote the HO page, I take my hat of to you lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show deals with everyday problems such as drug abuse, teen pregnancy, money problems, and Alien abduction.

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    D4nny22 wrote: »
    The episode was great, the best in ages. Darren and Nancy are great together. No Maddie in sight either.

Just saw this on uncyclopedia, someone from the forum has been busy:

Shouldn't laugh but i did.

Thats not funny, its just nasty. Making fun of the girls looks isn't a sign of wit, its a sign of stupidity.

Alot of the others are funny, its fun to take the mick but thats too personal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats not funny, its just nasty. Making fun of the girls looks isn't a sign of wit, its a sign of stupidity.

Alot of the others are funny, its fun to take the mick but thats too personal.

Why because the girl is 25 playing a 17 year old? The age gap is ridiculous and its just been over exaggerated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why because the girl is 25 playing a 17 year old? The age gap is ridiculous and its just been over exaggerated.

Because whoever wrote it is calling her old - which i'm sick of seeing because that girl is not old and saying she has a giant mole which is obviously meant as some sort of criticism as if she can help it, Its pathetic tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because whoever wrote it is calling her old - which i'm sick of seeing because that girl is not old and saying she has a giant mole which is obviously meant as some sort of criticism as if she can help it, Its pathetic tbh.

I agree about the mole, i've seen other people mention it and personally don't find it at all noticeable.
  • Options
    rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just exaggeration for comedy's sake. Doubt Scarlet Bowman's losing sleep over it.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree it's one think disliking the character but to then get personal about the actress's look is just plain rude! Scarlett doesn't look old at all - its all quite ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    I agree it's one think disliking the character but to then get personal about the actress's look is just plain rude! Scarlett doesn't look old at all - its all quite ridiculous!

She doesn't look old but is too old for the part IMO, she would have been 8 when Maddie was born, she would have been more suited to playing a fresher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree about the mole, i've seen other people mention it and personally don't find it at all noticeable.

No, I think she suits it actually. Cindy Crowford-esque.
    It's just exaggeration for comedy's sake. Doubt Scarlet Bowman's losing sleep over it.

Yes I understand that but personally i don't find that funny. I find it troubling - for reasons that go far beyond Hollyoaks or Scarlett Bowman - which i'd be willing to explain in all the patriarchial and superficial detail you'd like but this isn't the place for that.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I agree, I think it's okay to call her 'old', because people are just joking around as they know she's older than her character. It's not like she actually looks 40! But I don't think we should be personal in that way (like what was written on uncyclopedia) about how she looks.
This discussion has been closed.