Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SR I always imagined you to have poker straight hair....perhaps because i can't believe any part of you would be in any way a fluffy, curly bunnykins:p:D
    ..........runs and hides behind Flora...
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    SR I always imagined you to have poker straight hair....perhaps because i can't believe any part of you would be in any way a fluffy, curly bunnykins:p:D

You are dicing with death you mad fool :D
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Just had a heart-stopping moment. Celeste is in season again and, in any case, is still too young to go out to play. She must have followed me out to the bedroom balcony when I was hanging out the washing but, as it is three floors up, it wouldn't worry me anyway, except that she was missing...
    I looked over the parapet and she was in the garden, being 'attended to' by Scruff, the smelly old tom from up the road.
    He ran off when I went out and I had to catch her and bring her in. She is booked in to be spayed tomorrow so am not worried on that score but amazed that she would jump from such a height! She seems none the worse for it, a little smug, if anything....:rolleyes::p

Celeste and I are as one these days....:o

I have my Cheltenham winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou Big Brother!!!!!! Won't share but I shall get the bubbly on ice, it's a sure fire winner......:p
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member

I have my Cheltenham winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou Big Brother!!!!!! Won't share but I shall get the bubbly on ice, it's a sure fire winner......:p

Smug, or desperate....?:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are dicing with death you mad fool :D
    :D:D I'm not scared, she's got to get past you first:p
    ..or being "attended to", or even worse...spayed:eek::D

sorry for disappearing there, we got skyped....and then we had to talk to the dog for ages too;):D
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    I've changed my twitter background image as well.

Instead of Chanelle I have my Car

If you right click on the background and select 'View Background Image' you can see it in all it's glory.:D

In the summer I'll change it for my Garden.
    When the flowers and leaves come out.

Getting rid of Chanelle is the best decision you ever made!

Looking forward to seeing your garden, sounds amazing.

Doesnt sound as though even Hicky is up to that job:D

He'd have a good go at it, and distract them with tall tales while they waited!
    Blimey:eek: perhaps she should be renamed Houdini..

Morning Jojo, good idea! I've done the same here but our study doubles as a guestroom so i'll need to do something about it soon as mum's coming out to visit at easter...:eek:

Nice motor, Hicky:cool:

Almost everyone on the thread is spring cleaning in one way or another, so I feel obliged:rolleyes: It's long overdue to be honest, I faff around and clear one bit but the whole area needs sorting. The lady who decorated the lounge and dining room is sending me a quote to paint the study because I can't be bothered with clearing it all out and then having to paint it! I have 6 long shelves on the walls which will have to come down and 2 bookcases:eek: Not looking forward to it at all but it has to be done

You're feeling brave today?
    Celeste and I are as one these days....

You haven't been sashaying round the garden with a Scruff, have you Bella:eek:
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member

Sighs..................how different we are............I saw the romance, the charm, the allure of the younger woman, the seduction by an older man, the sheer joy of the forbidden..................perhaps I read too widely. :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sighs..................how different we are............I saw the romance, the charm, the allure of the younger woman, the seduction by an older man, the sheer joy of the forbidden..................perhaps I read too widely. :o:o

** Collapses **:D:D
    If that disgustingly smelly old tom attempts to attend to our sweet little kitten again, I will personally take a pair of snips to him.At the very least she could have been initiated by a handsome and debonair type, similar to her two handsome brothers who appear mystified by her behaviour - their snips were obviously very successful...:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »

**Imagines Bella leaping from the rooftops in order to present her rump coquettishly to the neighbourhood hard man**- and yes, the pun was intentional....:D:D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    When I worked at the NEC it could take up to 2 hours just to leave the car parks:eek: There are severl ultra massive car parks but they all lead out to the same roads, so it's a total nightmare if it's a busy show. A lady at the hairdresser the other day had been to Crufts and was unable to get to the main road for almost 3 hours, apparently - and she had 3 dogs in the car.

:D

I nominate Hicky.

Hi halla - I was thinking about you yesterday, wondered if you were OK - glad to see that you are!
    Morning JoJo.:)

That sounds like a nightmare.:eek:
    It would just smell like home.:D

Nomination declined.
    Didnt know that. If you say you had Chanelle there before I can only say the car is an improvement :D

Crikey luckily it turned out as well as it did.

Doesnt sound as though even Hicky is up to that job:D
    They both have a good body & Chassis, they both look good on a night out.
    One drives me out while the other would drive me mad.:D
    Blimey:eek: perhaps she should be renamed Houdini..

Morning Jojo, good idea! I've done the same here but our study doubles as a guestroom so i'll need to do something about it soon as mum's coming out to visit at easter...:eek:

Nice motor, Hicky:cool:
    Thanks Halla, it's such a lovely drive.

I have my Cheltenham winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Big Brother!!!!!! Won't share but I shall get the bubbly on ice, it's a sure fire winner......:p
    Morning Bella.:)

No, don't share, easy on the bubbly though.:D

Almost everyone on the thread is spring cleaning in one way or another, so I feel obliged:rolleyes: It's long overdue to be honest, I faff around and clear one bit but the whole area needs sorting. The lady who decorated the lounge and dining room is sending me a quote to paint the study because I can't be bothered with clearing it all out and then having to paint it! I have 6 long shelves on the walls which will have to come down and 2 bookcases:eek: Not looking forward to it at all but it has to be done

They both look good in the summer though.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

sorry for disappearing there, we got skyped....and then we had to talk to the dog for ages too;):D

Ach, I was spayed years ago, did me no harm...:p

And did she have much to say, is she missing you, will she ever want to leave her Grandma?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or morphing into Barbara Cartland :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ach, I was spayed years ago, did me no harm...:p

And did she have much to say, is she missing you, will she ever want to leave her Grandma?

och, you know what i meant:rolleyes::p

as ever, barked a lot, ran around in circles even more, knocked the laptop over several times in an attempt to get into it:rolleyes::D:D she's very hairy at the moment so all we can really make out is a big, black ball of fluff, mostly in blurred motion:D...dafty:D..having to negotiate visiting rights for the summer..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

User :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    och, you know what i meant:rolleyes::p

as ever, barked a lot, ran around in circles even more, knocked the laptop over several times in an attempt to get into it:rolleyes::D:D she's very hairy at the moment so all we can really make out is a big, black ball of fluff, mostly in blurred motion:D...dafty:D..having to negotiate visiting rights for the summer..

Awww, bless her, at least she knows who you are, still...:)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you got the iron too hot last time

Just living up to the name
    Not me.........I'm not like you. :p

......and succeeding. :p
    SR I always imagined you to have poker straight hair....perhaps because i can't believe any part of you would be in any way a fluffy, curly bunnykins
    Shurrup........*whacks halla with a pair of rancid kippers* :p
    Celeste and I are as one these days....

I have my Cheltenham winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou Big Brother!!!!!! Won't share but I shall get the bubbly on ice, it's a sure fire winner......
    Don't count your chickens until they're hatched........or in this case........you may have backed a donkey. :p

Almost everyone on the thread is spring cleaning in one way or another, so I feel obliged
    It's long overdue to be honest, I faff around and clear one bit but the whole area needs sorting. The lady who decorated the lounge and dining room is sending me a quote to paint the study because I can't be bothered with clearing it all out and then having to paint it! I have 6 long shelves on the walls which will have to come down and 2 bookcases:eek: Not looking forward to it at all but it has to be done

I'm not.....nor do I have any intention of doing so. :D
    You need to stop reading those Mills & Boon books. :p
  • Options
    LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    i took it to be the latter :o
    That's good, no need for me to feel affronted.
    Wow - it would've made me jump if I was awake, probably not so much if I was sleeping.

How nice of Ted to pop round to watch TV with you. Could you send me h is email address please:)
    I have found myself jumping or falling over in my sleep recently. It wakes me up and I feel quite shaken.
    I went off Genesis in about 1976. In those days it was considered hippy music.
    It still is.
    ** Collapses **:D:D
    If that disgustingly smelly old tom attempts to attend to our sweet little kitten again, I will personally take a pair of snips to him.At the very least she could have been initiated by a handsome and debonair type, similar to her two handsome brothers who appear mystified by her behaviour - their snips were obviously very successful...:p
    Who says that tom was in control of what went on, seems to me kitten has a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

....yes i think you do ! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Not me.........I'm not like you. :p

......and succeeding. :p

Shurrup........*whacks halla with a pair of rancid kippers* :p

Don't count your chickens until they're hatched........or in this case........you may have backed a donkey. :p

I'm not.....nor do I have any intention of doing so. :D

You need to stop reading those Mills & Boon books. :p

I dont have a natural kink :p:D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They both have a good body & Chassis, they both look good on a night out.
    One drives me out while the other would drive me mad.:D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Afternoon everyone.:)
    You don't need twitter, you only need it to send messages.

Just click on the Twitter 't' on this post and it takes you to my page.
    Else, I'll put the picture here for you.:D
    https://si0.twimg.com/profile_background_images/448132414/Freelander-TD4.JPG

Are they your fancy snow tyres? I was expecting chains and scoopy things on the front. I feel quite let down :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Are they your fancy snow tyres? I was expecting chains and scoopy things on the front. I feel quite let down :D
    No, they are the normal ones, think the picture is from last year at a quiet time in a car park.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Your thinking of a Snow Plough.:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Your thinking of a Snow Plough.:D

Yes. You should get one just in case. And one of those things that tosses bulls away from the car :D
    What do the snow tyres look like?
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont have a natural kink :p:D

Would be very difficult with thinning hair I guess. :p:D

What is it with all the crud they keep advertising for Mothers day FFS.........Military wives, Westlife etc........I would imagine you would hate your mother to give her something like that! :eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.