Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 253)

Comments

• Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Who is that guy?
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Who's that ???
    /not paying attention, clearly :o
    Who's that then? Police.

Wish they'd do a Gene Hunt on Derek.

DS Crisp, isn't it? Investigating Heather's murder?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DS Crisp, the policeman investigating Heather's murder.
    Dessie wrote: »

Thank you :D
    See... I clearly wasn't paying attention...:o

I'm day dreaming about Syed practising his massage techniques... much more interesting :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hah at least i'm not the only one who didn't know him :D Thanks Laura and Dessie
    Wow Ray is bloody FIT.:o

QFT!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whooo the MURDER WEAPON.

Bash 'er brains in - aaargghhh - orrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shirley so close to the truth there but not close enough.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    ooooh, extended EE theme tune
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers for that, Crisp by name and crisp by nature then.:D
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :D
    See... I clearly wasn't paying attention...:o

I'm day dreaming about Syed practising his massage techniques... much more interesting :sleep:

Speaking of, if Syed can afford to hire people for his stall (which... um, you've gotta love EE's realism when it comes to economic matters), couldn't he go back to being a masseur and work the stall around his clients? I mean, it'd be better if he just sold the stupid stall and went back to being a masseur full-time, but if he needs something to supplement his income to do something he loves...

/far too desperate to get Syed back to being a masseur.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of, if Syed can afford to hire people for his stall (which... um, you've gotta love EE's realism when it comes to economic matters), couldn't he go back to being a masseur and work the stall around his clients? I mean, it'd be better if he just sold the stupid stall and went back to being a masseur full-time, but if he needs something to supplement his income to do something he loves...

No such thing as too desperate for either a) trying to get Syed back to being a masseur, or b) trying to get him permanently shot of that Amira inspired piece of crapulousness.

I want Syed in his uniform.

Mind I wouldn't say no if he wasn't wearing well, anything really.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    This summing up of the reveal made me laugh so hard it was embarrassing.
    Ugh, been sucked into reading old threads. Essays will have to wait 'til tomorrow now :sleep:

I think finding this post is worth it, though. :sleep:

These all made me laugh in a very unattractive way :D
    surreal wrote: »
    Looks like Johnny was filming today :)

monalisa62003 ‏ @TweetLegend
    Saw lauren, lucy,roxy,christian,michaal,jean,phil met fatboy n zainab other ppl met tanya n ben earlier gutted:(

Yay :D thanks for the info :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me and all... :sleep:
    I want a CCC type scene in which Christian asks Syed what he really wants to do as a job... and Syed to confess he hates the tat business...
    Then Christian goes get the white masseur jacket out, and volunteers to be Syed's guinea pig - because, obviously - he's out of practice... The white jacket is quickly forgotten

/have clearly not thought about this at all...:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such thing as too desperate for either a) trying to get Syed back to being a masseur, or b) trying to get him permanently shot of that Amira inspired piece of crapulousness.

I want Syed in his uniform.

Mind I wouldn't say no if he wasn't wearing well, anything really.:cool:

I actually loved him being a masseur so much. And reading that CCC thread has just reminded me how much I hate what they've done to Syed career-wise now. :( I just can't imagine him being happy doing that sort of work, as it's so un-him (as it should be, because it wasn't his idea, so it does make sense) but it's so pointless having him there, and makes the odds of a Tanyed revival near nil. Unless we want a Billyed friendship, our chances of getting Syed to interact with more characters are minimal.

BiB: I'm pretty sure I'd still hate it even if not for this, but this does make it a hundred times worse.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Will Syed not get a new job when his stall dies a death after the Olympics?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    asyousay wrote: »

He could go work in the salon again. Hopefully :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He could go work in the salon again. Hopefully :D

Does Tanya still own that?

because of her cancer i am not sure if she sold it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and all... :sleep:
    I want a CCC type scene in which Christian asks Syed what he really wants to do as a job... and Syed to confess he hates the tat business...
    Then Christian goes get the white masseur jacket out, and volunteers to be Syed's guinea pig - because, obviously - he's out of practice... The white jacket is quickly forgotten

/have clearly not thought about this at all...:sleep:

Omg, I'd love this.

Also, I really want it to become canon that Syed hates the tat stall, because it's totally my headcanon that he does. I mean, he seems moody/miserable when he's working on it, is constantly hiring other people to run it for him... so, yeah, I hope this happens. It won't, but a girl can dream.

Possibly? But given how little sense the whole stall crap makes, I wouldn't be surprised if we're stuck with it forever now. :rolleyes: I hope he wouldn't get a new job, though, I hope he'd go back to the salon. But anything's better than the tat stall, really, so I'd be happy for him to get a new job... as long as it was IC. Would hate him to go back into property development or some such.
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh dear........it was all going so well...........:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well I don't think its ever been mentioned that she sold it :) but dnt think there's been any scenes in there for ages so could've been sold, I guess :( Tanya loved it though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg, I'd love this.

Also, I really want it to become canon that Syed hates the tat stall, because it's totally my headcanon that he does. I mean, he seems moody/miserable when he's working on it, is constantly hiring other people to run it for him... so, yeah, I hope this happens. It won't, but a girl can dream.

Possibly? But given how little sense the whole stall crap makes, I wouldn't be surprised if we're stuck with it forever now. :rolleyes: I hope he wouldn't get a new job, though, I hope he'd go back to the salon. But anything's better than the tat stall, really, so I'd be happy for him to get a new job... as long as it was IC. Would hate him to go back into property development or some such.

Me too - with a passion - I don't want him going back to all that fake and shallow stuff, he's not like that, and he knows he's not now.

I want him happy in his white thing, and if he HAS to be some sort of 'worldly' success, then he can run a bijou gym with Christian, and er...Ray.

There, sorted.

Michael and Janine can be involved too - some financial way perhaps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I don't think its ever been mentioned that she sold it :) but dnt think there's been any scenes in there for ages so could've been sold, I guess :( Tanya loved it though.

So the odds on Syed going back there are not great.

Syed can do anything besides working on a crappy dead end stall.

Get him back in a sexy suit for example ;)
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I missed EE... what a shame... :sleep:

Is it worth catching up? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed EE... what a shame... :sleep:

Is it worth catching up? :)

Johnny was spotted at Elstree today, Marc's meant to be in tomorrow. I think that's about it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    Oh dear........it was all going so well...........:cool:

It's quite funny in retrospect, reading that thread. Everyone's singing BK's praises and saying how much better he is than Santer. Ha. :sleep:

Credit where credit's due, the physical affection has been amazing under BK relative to Santer's. But that's about all that's improved. Everything else is either the same or worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She thanked Roxy the other night for covering for her at the salon whilst she was having her treatment. No mention that she sold it I don't think :)
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd rather he worked at the gym with Christian than that stupid tat stall. He can do the admin for the gym
    /loathes the tat stall :sleep:
This discussion has been closed.