Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 13)

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    :D Isnt that what this thread is all about according to some :eek::D

haha well there's bad taste and then there's my toilet humour :D
  • Options
    mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    This is closest to what I saw . . . . . woundmates! The house arguments are not imo evidence of a relationship, more of a battle for supremacy between 2 competitive alphas.

Still think they were real though . . . looked at in the context of woundmates.

I posted that i thought the arguments were a sign of their more deeper feelings , i suppose what i meant was that if it was a contrived romance, i would have thought they would have tried harder to avoid the arguments and especially the nastier ones and if the nastier ones were genuine clashes where they couldnt help their reactions wouldnt you think they might have rethought their plan?? Why would you continue to ally yourself with someone who can rile you up like that.
    I agree that they were woundmates and what i didnt appreciate at the time was Johns more needy nature. I think he was also still grieving for his father, used the bb experience as someting to aim for to get him through that time without truly realising the big emotional demands it would make on him. I can see the appeal of someone like Josie, for him. A strong character who appeared to be nurturing and a bit vulnerable herself (not as much as she implied tho).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mcworster wrote: »
    I posted that i thought the arguments were a sign of their more deeper feelings , i suppose what i meant was that if it was a contrived romance, i would have thought they would have tried harder to avoid the arguments and especially the nastier ones and if the nastier ones were genuine clashes where they couldnt help their reactions wouldnt you think they might have rethought their plan?? Why would you continue to ally yourself with someone who can rile you up like that.

I agree that they were woundmates and what i didnt appreciate at the time was Johns more needy nature. I think he was also still grieving for his father, used the bb experience as someting to aim for to get him through that time without truly realising the big emotional demands it would make on him. I can see the appeal of someone like Josie, for him. A strong character who appeared to be nurturing and a bit vulnerable herself (not as much as she implied tho).

In terms of whether they had a "plan", it wasn't until the 2nd mics off convo (on day 51?) that they reached a mutual understanding . . . . imo to leave things until post-show (mainly because of John's concern about starting anything in an artificial house environment). Thereafter, I thought there was greater relaxation between the two of them.

Your implication that, had they been faking, surely they could have planned it better is entirely logical. But the bottom line here is the personalities of the 2 individuals. I believe Josie is pretty logical, but John is more emotional. This was a battle for top dog status between 2 alphas, conducted in an environment where certainly one of them was competing to win £100K plus the post-show income. So it doesn't surprise me at all that they struggled to reach "agreement" . . . and even after they did continued to argue (about Sam and Corin principally).

Agree with your 2nd para.
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Helloooooooooooooooo Deefs missing ya! xxxxxxx

Can I just apologise for my tone this morning, I read my post again and thought I was being "funny" but it actually sounds quite condescending............I didnt mean it to sound like that at all:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »

Can I just apologise for my tone this morning, I read my post again and thought I was being "funny" but it actually sounds quite condescending............I didnt mean it to sound like that at all:o:o:o:o:o:o

It didn't sound condescending to me! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    It didn't sound condescending to me! :)

Well I was deeply offended :(

:p:D:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Well I was deeply offended :(

:p:D:p:D

Yes..but you are well known for your sensitivity being that of a JCB, :):D:eek:;)
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    If I was John James ..I would be feeling so embarrassed to be connected to an ex like this. John always liked to pride himself with good perceptions of people and he must have been questioning this ever since.
    The article itself just typifies what the woman is about because she actually justifies those actions with his behaviour. How could anyone see her as some sort of role model is beyond me.

Embarrassed? Far from it. He's completely heart broken and counting the days when he and the love of his life, Josie, will be reunited again. And they will be reunited. They just need their heads banged together...:rolleyes:

:D My take on this new Josie article is, she knows interest in her is fast waning, therefore releases something that will get people talking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes..but you are well known for your sensitivity being that of a JCB, :):D:eek:;)

A digger? Truck? Forklift?

Que? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    Embarrassed? Far from it. He's completely heart broken and counting the days when he and the love of his life, Josie, will be reunited again. And they will be reunited. They just need their heads banged together...:rolleyes:

:D My take on this new Josie article is, she knows interest in her is fast waning, therefore releases something that will get people talking.

Oh yes, I forgot about that :D He's on his way back to the love of his life, because she's (according to an egg) finished with Luke (cause she hasn't mentioned him in 2 whole days and tweeted a sad song, conclusive evidence :D) and so will rush back into John's arms when he lands back in the UK. Hope she's not holding a tazer at the same time.
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, I forgot about that :D He's on his way back to the love of his life, because she's (according to an egg) finished with Luke (cause she hasn't mentioned him in 2 whole days and tweeted a sad song, conclusive evidence :D) and so will rush back into John's arms when he lands back in the UK. Hope she's not holding a tazer at the same time.

Too funny!! :D:D

Thanks for the laugh..:D :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A digger? Truck? Forklift?

Que? :D

Forklift obviously ..he who speak with fork tongue gets heap big tweets!
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It amazes me how some people think tasering someone is funny !
    No wonder the poor man had affairs to try and get away from Josie, a girlfriend who can smash your car up, taser you, is a recipe for a very unhealthy relationship !
    Nice to see you POTS :)

Cheers Mardy I do like to pop by now and again.

Awwww don't be too harsh on her she was upset and when she's upset anything goes...........................apparantly ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forklift obviously ..he who speak with fork tongue gets heap big tweets!

You saw my tweet is that it? :D No forked tongue there said exactly what I thought :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You saw my tweet is that it? :D No forked tongue there said exactly what I thought :D

Quite right too!! :)
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You ask why? I can tell you why. (or what I've surmised anyway) Josie told John about her dad being murdered. John is still mourning the sudden death of his dad, but at least his dad wasn't murdered. Josie gave him the story of how she grew up poor and without her father, he really related to that and became overwhelmed with sympathy and a need to "see her right financially". Like he was right financially. They bonded over their family tragedies. He also fell for her lies, as did a lot of people. I see one excuse after another, she lies because she's so unhappy. I've never seen her unhappy. I've seen her madder than hell and scarily angry but unhappy, not really. She loves bitching, tearing strips off people, making people pay for real or imagined offenses. She is not a nice person and if she'd been raised in a wealthy family with no tragedy she would still be who she is.

That article should be reported to the police. I'm shocked that she hasn't been arrested for the taser confession which is one of the few stories that she's told exactly the same over the last 2 years so I'm inclined to see it as true.

No surprise she's already alienated most of her new neighbors. She is a bully, she was in the house and she is now. You can be a big girl and not be mean to others but that is not who she is.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it ill-advised, it's the same game she's been playing all along. A longer term media career was never an option for her imo, only in the minds of her rose-tinted supporters. Her stilted performance as team captain in the BOTS quiz showed quite clearly she lacks the ability for a sustainable TV career (even in today's dumbed down media age!

But she had a short term opportunity because of the hiatus between BB11 and BB12, and her suitability for C5's target market for BB. And she's run with the short term opportunity, sensibly imo seeing it as a 12-18 month opportunity to ring as much money out of the zleb circus as she could. Personally, I think she's been entirely consistent in that. So her strategy has always been short term cashcow without regard to personal integrity or morality. Looked at in those terms, her actions make sense to me. :cool:

I think this is spot on. It's almost as if she has the odd glance back through what got the most outraged response and stirs it up again, every now and then, adding an extra bit of :eek: in just for the :eek: value. This time, it was thrashing the car. Lovely. Sammy Pepper was spot on, wasn't he?
    Frillynix wrote: »

Can I just apologise for my tone this morning, I read my post again and thought I was being "funny" but it actually sounds quite condescending............I didnt mean it to sound like that at all:o:o:o:o

Very best wishes to Deefs. She took some flak on here at times and always continued with the debate in a rational and entertaining manner. Awful pity we won't see her on here anymore :( I did the opposite, flirted with Twatter and ran screaming out of the place :eek:

I hope Deefs reconsiders.
    Cheers Mardy I do like to pop by now and again.

Awwww don't be too harsh on her she was upset and when she's upset anything goes...........................apparantly ;)

I've always thought she'd make a great prop. I think the bravest man in Britain would collapse the scrum if he saw her coming.
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    JOSIE HAS NO TIME FOR CHEATERS

It seems life really is a roller coaster for Yvonne Keating, who has just split up from hubby Ronan. I dated a bloke once who cheated on me about 50 times during our two year romance, so I tasered him and smashed up his car.

He'd got a girl down the road pregnant, shacked up with a Thai woman, and asked me to marry him all in the same month.! I wish I'd been more like Yvonne and handled myself with dignity rather than giving him 30,000 volts.

Yvonne needs to hit the town with her gays. my GBF'S are then best tonic when Im feeling down, so if you need to borrow' em just shout love. They'll get you jiving on tables quicker than you can say Boyzone.

Meanwhile, its taking me ages to settle back down in Bristol. There are rooms of unopened boxes and poor Roxy is having a hard job to. I walk her in the park every day, but there's a dog hierarchy, so none of the other mutts play with her.

The owners are all gossips too, but no one knows each others names so its all: ' That bulldog woman is having a hard time with her man,' or '' that collie bloke is cheating on his wife.'

I just hope they dont find out Im handy with a Taser, or my new social life will be toast.......

what an article......

let alone the remarks about tasers.......what on earth is she talking about.....We have 2 dogs, and two cats as well, and I have never heard before of a dog hierarchy.....:confused:

what on earth is it?:confused:

anyone else notice the pointed remarks about gossips?
    Having just read the article , im just amazed it got published! Does she get any advice? does she ignore it or does she actually believe everyone behaves like this?? This cannot be excused as a spur of the moment outburst , she has sat down and thought out what to write and somehow concluded that this was an ok thing to put into print. Im at a loss to know what to think of the girl and her thinking behind this. One thing is sure, she is burning her bridges for a career in the media, unless she has her eyes on being pippa middletons friend........

i agree.......

and someone was asking about tasers, I thought they were legal if they were low level and used on farms, for things like cattle..?? but I could be wrong...
    I don't think it ill-advised, it's the same game she's been playing all along. A longer term media career was never an option for her imo, only in the minds of her rose-tinted supporters. Her stilted performance as team captain in the BOTS quiz showed quite clearly she lacks the ability for a sustainable TV career (even in today's dumbed down media age! :eek:)

But she had a short term opportunity because of the hiatus between BB11 and BB12, and her suitability for C5's target market for BB. And she's run with the short term opportunity, sensibly imo seeing it as a 12-18 month opportunity to ring as much money out of the zleb circus as she could. Personally, I think she's been entirely consistent in that. So her strategy has always been short term cashcow without regard to personal integrity or morality. Looked at in those terms, her actions make sense to me. :cool:

well yes but........

surely an article like that would be ill advised, even id you are trying to play the cashcow route.....

cos it isnt ambiguous, and will automatically put an awful lot of people off her......
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Has Josie had her boobies done ?

http://twitpic.com/9asupb

so when was this photo taken?

was it on her winter holiday? and if so do you reckon she knew the photographer was there?

I hate these kind of bikini weight photos....cos I dont really think weight should be relevant.....but....after a news report this morning suggesting ballerinas needed to put on more weight,

its hard not to make any comments at all....

i think Josie looks fine,

but......I dont think she is a 14/16, she looks heavier than that.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It seems life really is a roller coaster for Yvonne Keating, who has just split up from hubby Ronan. I dated a bloke once who cheated on me about 50 times during our two year romance, so I tasered him and smashed up his car.

He'd got a girl down the road pregnant, shacked up with a Thai woman, and asked me to marry him all in the same month.! I wish I'd been more like Yvonne and handled myself with dignity rather than giving him 30,000 volts.

Yvonne needs to hit the town with her gays. my GBF'S are then best tonic when Im feeling down, so if you need to borrow' em just shout love. They'll get you jiving on tables quicker than you can say Boyzone.

Meanwhile, its taking me ages to settle back down in Bristol. There are rooms of unopened boxes and poor Roxy is having a hard job to. I walk her in the park every day, but there's a dog hierarchy, so none of the other mutts play with her.

The owners are all gossips too, but no one knows each others names so its all: ' That bulldog woman is having a hard time with her man,' or '' that collie bloke is cheating on his wife.'I just hope they dont find out Im handy with a Taser, or my new social life will be toast.......[/QUOTE]

OMG is she out of her mind to insult the people who walk their dogs?joise badtalking them on her Now gossip. Plus she is telling her readers to taser their boyfriends if they cheat. no advise on walk away , you not married or have kids with the person. what is wrong with this woman.?lies only last so long. click.

to add- why will joise in a loving healthy calm realationship, feel the need to write about such a negative thing that happen in her life years ago.? why revisit the past?

reading backwards.lololol joise excuse ,luke too tall to enter a club.. lol too funny, no entrance for basketball players.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »

The owners are all gossips too, but no one knows each others names so its all: ' That bulldog woman is having a hard time with her man,' or '' that collie bloke is cheating on his wife.'I just hope they dont find out Im handy with a Taser, or my new social life will be toast.......[/QUOTE]

OMG is she out of her mind to insult the people who walk their dogs?joise badtalking them on her Now gossip. Plus she is telling her readers to taser their boyfriends if they cheat. no advise on walk away , you not married or have kids with the person. what is wrong with this woman.?lies only last so long. click.

to add- why will joise in a loving healthy calm realationship, feel the need to write about such a negative thing that happen in her life years ago.? why revisit the past?

Your last sentence is what puzzles me. I think she's tweeted that she's missed Luke because he's working in London during the week, so why not write about that in a column about love and relationships? Some sympathy for people who are having to live apart a lot of the time because of work. But Josie doesn't appear to do sympathy - not real empathetic sympathy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anbud, that thought occurred to me about her insulting her new dog walking acquaintances not to mention revealing their gossip to the nation!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anbud, that thought occurred to me about her insulting her new dog walking acquaintances not to mention revealing their gossip to the nation!

Not exactly endearing herself to them, is she? Even if it's true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Not exactly endearing herself to them, is she? Even if it's true.

Methinks doggie will be even more ostracized now.........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Anbud wrote: »

Your last sentence is what puzzles me. I think she's tweeted that she's missed Luke because he's working in London during the week, so why not write about that in a column about love and relationships? Some sympathy for people who are having to live apart a lot of the time because of work. But Josie doesn't appear to do sympathy - not real empathetic sympathy.

in general most male/female will feel an ache/ understanding if joise had the sense to write about luke working in london. example. soldiers at war. wife or husband working away from home.. meeting dog owners that maybe had their dogs for years, joise step inn and badmouth them, she only had this dog a few weeks. its not a nice way to make friends when she calls the dogowners gossipers. when joise is a dog owner herself.
This discussion has been closed.