Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    A couple of facebook comments from people who were there:-

It was amazing performance ! Thank you so much

Finally..., finally got to see your performance live. It was amazing!!! Your voice is incredible, the new song was so beautiful... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Hope to see your show in San Francisco someday.

:D
  • Options
    Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DenJ wrote: »
    A couple of facebook comments from people who were there:-

It was amazing performance ! Thank you so much

Finally..., finally got to see your performance live. It was amazing!!! Your voice is incredible, the new song was so beautiful... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Hope to see your show in San Francisco someday.

:D

They're just loving him. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    Wonder if any footage will appear on YT. We NEED to hear this new song :eek:

AGREED!!!!!!! :eek::eek:
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    Morning all :). I'm liking this gig feedback people, new song too, sweeeeet!!! He's obs pricked up a few ears again #onwardsnupwards :D:D

All highbarn gang have a fab time :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One more tweet before I go to bed :sleep:
    @matt_cardle_uk thanks for the fantastic show in LA tonight! The untitled new song was just beautiful...
    :eek:
    Well done to Toasted and Chosen for having the stamina to stay up and post some lovely tweets from the gig :D

It certainly sounds like Matt made a great impression which we all knew we would :D I'm up early but will going back to bed for a while shortly. I just had to come online and see what the reaction was

A new song :eek: Fantastic!!! We need footage!!! None so far that I can find

A few more tweets I've found for you all before I go back to bed

@boimabla @matt_cardle_uk - agreed, a longer set would have been great, but quality over quantity, esp at hotelcafe. He'll be back soon

@matt_cardle_uk you did amazing tonight!!!!!!!

@matt_cardle_uk at his first ever show in the states!!! And it was amazing!!!!
    Another tweet

Adam ‏ @EZV82
    Just had shots with Mr Matt Cardle in Hollywood. Random. Thoroughly good bloke and despite my original thoughts, he's amazing live

Another convert :D:D

Chosen, toasty and Den:eek: I think I love you all just a little bit more now:o Thank you so much for all the amazing sleuth work:D
  • Options
    tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Tweet from Matt

Amazing gig @thehotelcafe!! What a turn out!! Thankyou all so much for coming.... Hope you enjoyed the new song : ) lots of love xx

He's a wee tease so he is! Need to hear this!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweet from Matt

Amazing gig @thehotelcafe!! What a turn out!! Thankyou all so much for coming.... Hope you enjoyed the new song : ) lots of love xx

I can't cope:eek: There's a new song:eek: Sounds like it was full yay I was worried with the lack of news on twitter before the gig that the place would be half empty:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't cope:eek: There's a new song:eek: Sounds like it was full yay I was worried with the lack of news on twitter before the gig that the place would be half empty:D:D

Same. He has no exposure over there at all really. But then I worry about everything. I turned up at York worried we would be the only ones there :o:D

New song. Wowsers. People have said its beautiful. Need to hear this ASAP. Why is everyone so law abiding! Can't they flout the rules and record it!! It's an emergency ! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Same. He has no exposure over there at all really. But then I worry about everything. I turned up at York worried we would be the only ones there :o:D

New song. Wowsers. People have said its beautiful. Need to hear this ASAP. Why is everyone so law abiding! Can't they flout the rules and record it!! It's an emergency ! :p

NEW SONG!:eek: Getting very excited...but slightly impatient...want to hear it now:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D That really made me lol:D:D

I'm sure there will be a sneaky YT others have been filmed there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tweet from Matt

He's a wee tease so he is! Need to hear this!!!

I'm so happy for Matt :D I've been waiting for him to tweet and its when I go away from the computer for a while that he does :p It sounds like he was really happy with the way the gig went :D
    I can't cope:eek: There's a new song. Sounds like it was full yay I was worried with the lack of news on twitter before the gig that the place would be half empty:D

I was worried too. With no exposure over there I had visions of a low turnout for him :o So happy to be proved wrong :D

New song. Wowsers. People have said its beautiful. Need to hear this ASAP. Why is everyone so law abiding! Can't they flout the rules and record it!! It's an emergency !

I worry about everything too :o Such great news to get confirmation that it was a new song that Matt performed last night. We need someone to have recorded it!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Matt's A&R there last night?
  • Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!* :eek::eek::eek: a new song!!!! it had crossed my mind that he might play one but hadn't really dared to hope! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was Matt's A&R there last night?

Well we don't know for sure but...there is a post on his FB that says 'great to meet Matt, Chris and Will. I'm pretty sure that means Chris B. Now a gig at hotelcafe is a pretty big deal so to get that I think you need contacts do I'm pretty sure it was CB that was there. As someone I was chatting to in DM on twitter pointed out to me it is like its Will's first time in LA so I think to get the writers and stuff he's getting he needs someone with a fair bit of clout. If its the case and it is CB then it bodes brilliantly for the record labels commitment and it prob means they funded it as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we don't know for sure but...there is a post on his FB that says 'great to meet Matt, Chris and Will. I'm pretty sure that means Chris B. Now a gig at hotelcafe is a pretty big deal so to get that I think you need contacts do I'm pretty sure it was CB that was there. As someone I was chatting to in DM on twitter pointed out to me it is like its Will's first time in LA so I think to get the writers and stuff he's getting he needs someone with a fair bit of clout. If its the case and it is CB then it bodes brilliantly for the record labels commitment and it prob means they funded it as well.

Thanks tilly:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

well, of couse it's funded by the record company - it's only Silly Billies like some of those on the MF who would even suggest that it wasn't the case :rolleyes::p

(I think your analysis is correct - the girl who posted on FB seems to be a musician herself, so would understand the significance of CB being there ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well, of couse it's funded by the record company - it's only Silly Billies like some of those on the MF who would even suggest that it wasn't the case :rolleyes::p

(I think your analysis is correct - the girl who posted on FB seems to be a musician herself, so would understand the significance of CB being there ;))

Yes! :D:D always nice to point it out to lurkers :p:D
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member

Rather nice indeed, Matt has all the ability in world, just needs to be given the opportunity to show others be it at a gig, writing or in the studio :D. #spreadthatword
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweet from Matt

OMG!! From the horse's mouth....seriously need to hear this :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YEEEEEEEE HA!! The boy done guuuuud!!!:cool:

Only just been able to get on, and only seen a couple of tweets! Squeeeeeee!! :D

Be back later when I have caught up!;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Its all good :D Nice detective work Tilly :D

The record label are behind Matt which is the most important thing right now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    another tweet from someone who was there :)

@matt_cardle_uk you are amazing new song is fabulous but what more could we expect from a man like you #loveyouMatt

ETA - I've asked her for details :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all good :D Nice detective work Tilly :D

The record label are behind Matt which is the most important thing right now

Absolutely DenJ. I think after last night he's proven to the ptb that he has what it takes to make it in the US. That and the success of his tour means there should be no problems in him getting his second album. He deserves all the success in the world, he's worked long and hard to get to this point. Hope he starts to reap the rewards now. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azusena Hernandez ‏ @SuzieQ87
    @matt_cardle_uk omg it was great matt... I hope you do one more before you go back to the uk.

Reply Retweet Favorite
    9h Azusena Hernandez ‏ @SuzieQ87
    @NictauGirl he sound great. it was very intimate.

http://instagr.am/p/KRawAqKSsl/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So so thrilled to hear of a Mali Reunited gig in Highbarn...think I'll be throwing my name into that particular hat :D:D

How's everyone
    I love the accounts of Matt in LA...fair deuce,that was a good move, he needs to be heard all over the world!

Loving all the photos & twitpics & sightings of Matt...makes my heart sing..;);):cool:
This discussion has been closed.