Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 255)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    They could swap! :eek: Since Meryl's so good at clothes I bet she'd make a huge improvement on the tat stall if her and Tam run it and then Chryed can run the AB & Christian can do fitness on the side, for all the punters who've eaten too much curry! :D

Trying to imagine Tam on the tat stall ...

Yep. Pretty funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep. Pretty funny.

He could introduce a geek chic range?!
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep. Pretty funny.

I find the idea of Syed flogging tat pretty funny, too. It's just... so terrible and un-him. If one day it disappeared and no-one ever mentioned it again, I'd be perfectly happy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »

This! :eek: :D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

More Tam communicating with customers than choosing stock tbh.

Then again the thought of Syed being on the tat stall still makes me laugh too. I can just imagine him standing there with a dark cloud over his head and otherwise being grumpy.
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then again the thought of Syed being on the tat stall still makes me laugh too. I can just imagine him standing there with a dark cloud over his head and otherwise being grumpy.

bib - Like this?

*definitely did not already have this bookmarked under the name of TatStallSy*

:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No wonder he employs staff. The stall obviously makes a better profit when he's not standing around looking so pissed off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bib - Like this?

*definitely did not already have this bookmarked under the name of TatStallSy*

:sleep:

I don't know. It didn't show up for me. :(

Imma go find a screenshot of Syed on the tat stall and paint a dark cloud over his head.

ETA: Tat stall screencaps are hard to find. Never mind.
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know. It didn't show up for me. :(

Imma go find a screenshot of Syed on the tat stall and paint a dark cloud over his head.

:confused::( *wonders if it shows up for other people*
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was more that he was annoyed that Amira had pushed for this crap business and then was refusing to muck in more than actually being opposed to hiring staff. Also, the stall had literally just started up so they couldn't afford it. Realistically, he couldn't afford it now, but realistically that business wouldn't be so much as breaking even, so whatever.

Yeah! Tam and Afia still get a share of the profits and everything, but Syed could buy into the business too and become a partner, then do the day-to-day handling of the restaurant. I like this a lot.

Yeah, I suppose. I still found it funny though :p He's been seen on the stall...three times now? And he's never been in a good mood. It's just like a stall version of Amira :(

I'll now be disappointed if that doesn't happen :sleep:
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been lurking while watching The Voice results show....

Thanks for the well wishes Zoetje.....glad your knee is not too bad.....:)

Re- discussions - I think the time frame for everything (especially the Masood's acceptance) has been realistic. I don't really want to wait much longer for a CP - the autumn at the very latest for me! :D

I'd love a business related storyline and I'd like to see them discuss their issues, of course, but I'll take any kind of screentime....../ low standards....and desperation....LOL :p
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    They could swap! :eek: Since Meryl's so good at clothes I bet she'd make a huge improvement on the tat stall and then if Afia and Tam run it and then Chryed can run the AB & Christian can do fitness on the side, for all the punters who've eaten too much curry! :D

LOL - that is good! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder he employs staff. The stall obviously makes a better profit when he's not standing around looking so pissed off.

Ha! I love this. :D

I can't believe we're probably going to be stuck with it 'til at least August though. I guess it's not that far away, but it seemed inconceivable in January that we'd still have it 7 months on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Yeah, I suppose. I still found it funny though :p He's been seen on the stall...three times now? And he's never been in a good mood. It's just like a stall version of Amira :(

I'll now be disappointed if that doesn't happen :sleep:

Yeah, once he had to actually work on the stall himself, he probably understood Amira's lack of desire to work on it a lot more. :D That's probably why he was upset when she left, 'oh, crap, I'm going to have to work on the tat stall all the time now. :cry::cry:'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha! I love this. :D

I can't believe we're probably going to be stuck with it 'til at least August though. I guess it's not that far away, but it seemed inconceivable in January that we'd still have it 7 months on.

The very fact that the stall has been added to Christian's work on the EE website makes me want to cry. :cry:

Still, i suppose the BBC had to fill their Olympic quota somewhere. Obviously Billy banging on about the torch for the past year was not enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening

i definately think they are engaged and think they were pretty soon after getting back together in January:) To me their obvious joy in being together as a couple a few weeks later showed this:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, once he had to actually work on the stall himself, he probably understood Amira's lack of desire to work on it a lot more. :D That's probably why he was upset when she left, 'oh, crap, I'm going to have to work on the tat stall all the time now. :cry::cry:'

Lol, I'm kind of laughing how he was all "we can't afford to employ more staff, you have to do the work yourself" - and as soon as Amira leaves he's only been seen on the stall about once a month :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, I'm kind of laughing how he was all "we can't afford to employ more staff, you have to do the work yourself" - and as soon as Amira leaves he's only been seen on the stall about once a month :D

What a hypocrite. :D One thing I can't blame Amira for, not wanting to work on the tat stall. I know the business was her idea, but no-one deserves such a terrible fate. :cry:

If I had to work on the tat stall, I'd up and leave after a month too. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was talk earlier about Janine maybe/probably still being married ... I have noticed that in the credits and on the EE website, she is back to being called Janine Butcher... and I think has been for a while...
    On the other hand, on the site, Tanya is not included in the Branning family section, but just with "other characters", and is still called Tanya Jessop
    And Zainab is still Zainab Khan and is not included in the Masood section...

This is probably no news to any of you, but it just struck me. I don't know how this works, because in Belgium we keep our own maiden name if we get married - it seems such an alien concept to suddenly have to change your name to that of your partner :confused: So I don't know... how easily can you take back your own name... when the divorce is official, or... :confused:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Evening

i definately think they are engaged and think they were pretty soon after getting back together in January:) To me their obvious joy in being together as a couple a few weeks later showed this:D

Evening hun! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a hypocrite. :D One thing I can't blame Amira for, not wanting to work on the tat stall. I know the business was her idea, but no-one deserves such a terrible fate. :cry:

If I had to work on the tat stall, I'd up and leave after a month too. :p

Can't blame him I guess. :sleep:

If Chryed became part of the AB business, Syed would probably have enough money to keep someone on the stall that's not himself or Christian. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening hun! :)

waves back:)

i don't have a problem with the Tat stall as such, but if it was me, i would sell it on, because I can't stand being wet or cold:o, so if I was syed I would go back to given massages in the warm:D
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Evening

I agree....great post. I've seen nothing to indicate that they are not.....and I'd be disappointed if they weren't. :D
    The very fact that the stall has been added to Christian's work on the EE website makes me want to cry. :cry:

Still, i suppose the BBC had to fill their Olympic quota somewhere. Obviously Billy banging on about the torch for the past year was not enough.

aghghghgh! :p Actually, don't care much now as long as we get them on screen.
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    There was talk earlier about Janine maybe/probably still being married ... I have noticed that in the credits and on the EE website, she is back to being called Janine Butcher... and I think has been for a while...
    On the other hand, on the site, Tanya is not included in the Branning family section, but just with "other characters", and is still called Tanya Jessop

This is probably no news to any of you, but it just struck me. I don't know how this works, because in Belgium we keep our own maiden name if we get married - it seems such an alien concept to suddenly have to change your name to that of your partner :confused: So I don't know... how easily can you take back your own name... when the divorce is official, or... :confused:

My friends who have got divorced, if they wanted to revert back to their maiden name, had to go through a legal process - you have to change everything back again (driver's licence, passport, etc) fill in loads of forms, tick a million boxes! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »

You have to actively change your surname after you get married and you have to actively change it back after a divorce. You can keep your maiden name if you want, but a lot of women still choose to take their husband's name. A lot of people keep their marital surnames after a divorce so they still have the same name as their kids, because 99% of the time the kids are named after the dad, though they probably change to their new husband's name if they remarry.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

and we haven't even actually seen him properly working on there, only just basically standing there looked bored and miserable :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

aghghghgh! :p Actually, don't care much now as long as we get them on screen.

I'd rather have nothing than anything relating to the tat stall. Mind, I'd rather have Amira back than anything relating to the tat stall, so that really doesn't say much :D
This discussion has been closed.