Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 13)

Comments

• Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    I don't think I was suggesting I got annoyed..I wouldn't know one piece of her jewellery or clothing from the next. You only have to read other threads to know she does it though.
    The difference between you and Josie is that you are not photographed in the media wearing your old jumpers or rings :D
    I think Josie does a lot of thing for a purpose and I happen to think this is one of them.

i think your wrong there - that would mean josie is a forward planning type of person - but i think from which ever angle or side you come from most would agree josie lives her life in the moment :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    i think your wrong there - that would mean josie is a forward planning type of person - but i think from which ever angle or side you come from most would agree josie lives her life in the moment :)

A forward planning sort of person might think twice about wearing them in case they caused a furore from the fans...she has done it before so she knows the reaction. I agree she lives for the moment and she just does it come what may. :)
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A forward planning sort of person might think twice about wearing them in case they caused a furore from the fans...she has done it before so she knows the reaction. I agree she lives for the moment and she just does it come what may. :)

how do you know that she is aware that it causes a furore - maybe as i think muggins has said she just likes them - and to be fair if this is the case why should'nt she xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    how do you know that she is aware that it causes a furore - maybe as i think muggins has said she just likes them - and to be fair if this is the case why should'nt she xx

It is one of her rare talents ...causing conflicting messages in mags and on twitter. I personally could care less what she wears but a lot of people do seemingly. I thought we all knew the method behind the madness?
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I was suggesting I got annoyed..I wouldn't know one piece of her jewellery or clothing from the next. You only have to read other threads to know she does it though.
    The difference between you and Josie is that you are not photographed in the media wearing your old jumpers or rings :D
    I think Josie does a lot of thing for a purpose and I happen to think this is one of them.

Sorry, annoyed was the wrong word :)

bib - thank the Lord for that, I haven't done my roots :D;)
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Josie's agent is no doubt currently prepaing the story of how "JJ was so horrible and I'm having a triple-bag panic attack just by him being in the same country. I'm too scared to go outside, pity me! He made me mess up my face with these evil botox injections."

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ aka "The Bone".......its too funny

And yet it kinda fits......well in my warped mind it does anyways;)

I'm sure there is a movie title in there somewhere
  • Options
    amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    see i think people read to much in to things i dont think the friends clip had anything to do with john and we are never sure if she is wearing one of his rings but then so what if she is thats up to her if people read some thing in to it that is there problem i dont think for a minute that gets up and says oh i wear jumper or ring that john got me that will get them talking
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Any Josie only fans that read or have posted in this thread.
    FM's from the AT thread that post in here, their opinions would be very welcome.

If it pleases you can you say did you think that the relationship was real right until John James got onto the plane.
    If you don't think that can you say when you thought it ended.

If Josie came out and said that it was all fake to make money from articles and a tv show.Would you still support her or wouldn't it bother you?

The dislike that some of you feel towards John James ,would that still be valid if you found out it had been a non romantic relationship?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **Ella** wrote: »
    Any Josie only fans that read or have posted in this thread.
    FM's from the AT thread that post in here, their opinions would be very welcome.

If it pleases you can you say did you think that the relationship was real right until John James got onto the plane.
    If you don't think that can you say when you thought it ended.

If Josie came out and said that it was all fake to make money from articles and a tv show.Would you still support her or wouldn't it bother you?

The dislike that some of you feel towards John James ,would that still be valid if you found out it had been a non romantic relationship?

Enquiring minds would like to know :D

Actually these are interesting questions, and I would be interested to hear from some Josie supporters about their thoughts on the subject :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Enquiring minds would like to know :D

Actually these are interesting questions, and I would be interested to hear from some Josie supporters about their thoughts on the subject :)

I have come late to the party so to speak and have huge gaps in my knowledge about what has gone on with the whole JJJ thing.

Like someone else said ( think it was frillynix ) I find the fanbase's and all the offshoots very interesting.I understand that threads like the court thread and AT's are full of many different views about JJJ.There is no one mindset.

So I do find it odd that people have (for example) been very rude about the court thread.

I have been reading back a little.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry at the lunacy of it all.:D

People on here getting sent threatening messages and talked about on twitter saying they were satans helpers and other insane things .:eek:

Good Lord what craziness is this and the tweeters are not even embarrassed about it.I would be mortified if I let things get to me that much that I had written that nonsense.

What gets me is the hypocrisy ,they post tweets like this and then say how awful other people are ,when they have done exactly the same thing.

The thing is most of these people in real life are probably the nicest sweetest people if you met them.

Anyway I have read that a lot of fans are getting together this weekend.I don't know any of them but I do think that is wonderful.I hope they have a great time.
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    deleted what I had before as the walls have eyes and ears!!!

Actually I would love people to come and debate rather than cheeping in twitter about here...............

But I guess its flattering for us all here, at least thats how I am taking it;):)

Re Josie - for me she represents the ethos of the Geordie Shore behaviour, and while I find it interesting to watch her and her followers, I would absolutely dread it if any of my children turned out like this!
  • Options
    mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all, we have sun here........ YAY! and no rain......

I suppose the real die hard Josie supporters may feel that she is more of a friend (especially if they have met her in person) and so feel its a bit inappropriate or uncomfortable to come onto a thread , they feel is hostile to her and discuss her or her actions.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,913
    Administrator
    Please direction queries regarding moderation action to the contact form. Posting such queries in this thread isn't appropriate and disruptions potential discussion.
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    mcworster wrote: »
    Morning all, we have sun here........ YAY! and no rain......

I suppose the real die hard Josie supporters may feel that she is more of a friend (especially if they have met her in person) and so feel its a bit inappropriate or uncomfortable to come onto a thread , they feel is hostile to her and discuss her or her actions.

Thats the clever bit. Shes an emotional vampire - gives out little snippets to the unpaid PA and and handpicked other "fans" - buys a bit of loyalty from em - shame everything is a load of guff...........eg sexlife of her and John James etc etc - and if you happen to say or do something that displeases her you are immediately frozen out - she reminds me of that snake headed woman who one glance would turn you to stone............Medusa wasnt it?:D...........I saw that look in the Big Brother house!:D
  • Options
    mcworstermcworster Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Thats the clever bit. Shes an emotional vampire - gives out little snippets to the unpaid PA and and handpicked other "fans" - buys a bit of loyalty from em - shame everything is a load of guff...........eg sexlife of her and John James etc etc - and if you happen to say or do something that displeases her you are immediately frozen out - she reminds me of that snake headed woman who one glance would turn you to stone............Medusa wasnt it?:D...........I saw that look in the Big Brother house!:D

Haha, i feel i need to watch the whole series again now! just to see the glance.....
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Ah, my post has joined those that have disappeared. Oh well....
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I beg to differ with regard to the cause of the disruption. That would be the baiting and reporting.

On topic, Geordie Shore sounds about right - or Jersey Shore. I saw an episode of that the other night :eek: Holy methusla........
  • Options
    NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I beg to differ with regard to the cause of the disruption. That would be the baiting and reporting.

On topic, Geordie Shore sounds about right - or Jersey Shore. I saw an episode of that the other night :eek: Holy methusla........

I'm not going to get embroiled in all this but just to say that the reactions you've seen over twitter in recent days is strong evidence that this thread was getting 'too close for comfort'. Classic attack is the best form of defence. I see some are now clocking up some removal of some rather trivial posts as a win. Nah - the win was the fact that a very adult / serious discussion provoked such a reaction. I believe this thread has not only evidence around the reality (or not) of the relationship but also what was the significant driver of the fandom of JJJ & why such emotions still remain,.
  • Options
    annemarie1066annemarie1066 Posts: 13,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been lurking for the last few months since work and other events rather rudely got in the way but having been quick enough to catch a few posts over the last few days feel obliged to add my tuppenceworth.
    I didn't discover DS till after BB11 and first read this thread post split. I have always had something of a soft spot for naughty boys I liked Spencer, McEnroe was my all time favourite tennis player so whilst I initially wasn't struck on John it was perhaps no surprise he grew on me and by the endI preferred him out of all that year. Many regular posters here have had or still do have robust views on him which may not match mine. I am sure enough of my own mind to not be insulted by views that are different, sometimes posts will make ne reconsider my take on some events, other times I can be arrogant enough to dismiss them becauseI know I'm right. :)

The point of that ramble is that I can never work out why some folk think that stopping people expressing views will change anything. If I never wrote another word again it would not stop me liking John and disliking Josie because of her behaviour over the last year.. Others cannot control the way I think anymore than I can change how they do but people can control the way they react.

I don't think this story is quite finished yet so I hope this thread continues for a while yet. I hope that people will contimue to express their views however counter those are to mine but most of all I hope that there will always be the hilarious posts that make me have to turn sniggers into coughs when I read them at work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been lurking for the last few months since work and other events rather rudely got in the way but having been quick enough to catch a few posts over the last few days feel obliged to add my tuppenceworth.
    I didn't discover DS till after BB11 and first read this thread post split. I have always had something of a soft spot for naughty boys I liked Spencer, McEnroe was my all time favourite tennis player so whilst I initially wasn't struck on John it was perhaps no surprise he grew on me and by the endI preferred him out of all that year. Many regular posters here have had or still do have robust views on him which may not match mine. I am sure enough of my own mind to not be insulted by views that are different, sometimes posts will make ne reconsider my take on some events, other times I can be arrogant enough to dismiss them becauseI know I'm right. :)

The point of that ramble is that I can never work out why some folk think that stopping people expressing views will change anything. If I never wrote another word again it would not stop me liking John and disliking Josie because of her behaviour over the last year.. Others cannot control the way I think anymore than I can change how they do but people can control the way they react.

I don't think this story is quite finished yet so I hope this thread continues for a while yet. I hope that people will contimue to express their views however counter those are to mine but most of all I hope that there will always be the hilarious posts that make me have to turn sniggers into coughs when I read them at work.

Hear hear :)

Nice post, well said :)
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now that the dust has settled and sanity has once again been restored (insofar as that might be possible for some), do we have any more ridiculous nonsense about the fake Lukey and his enormous plumbing empire?

And is it time in Josie's weight diary to pile on the pounds again for more sympathy? Maybe she could do another Desperate Dan photo shoot, but this time with McDonalds sponsorship for the upcoming olympics. She could be like a stomach for hire, then get it all lippo'd off again and the fat transferred to her lips. What an image for a Saturday morning :-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So now that the dust has settled and sanity has once again been restored (insofar as that might be possible for some), do we have any more ridiculous nonsense about the fake Lukey and his enormous plumbing empire?

And is it time in Josie's weight diary to pile on the pounds again for more sympathy? Maybe she could do another Desperate Dan photo shoot, but this time with McDonalds sponsorship for the upcoming olympics. She could be like a stomach for hire, then get it all lippo'd off again and the fat transferred to her lips. What an image for a Saturday morning :-D

lol thanks, you've put me off my brekkie there :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did find it strange that the article in which she wrote about him hating Bristol and could not get work was written perhaps a week or more before he had even started advertising. How could he know?? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

I post on the Josie appreciation thread. On Thursday, out of curiousity, I started reading this thread for the first time.

I haven't come in to debate with anyone as I don't really feel the need to defend why I like a person or not.

Referring to Josie, Frillynix said on here:

she reminds me of that snake headed woman who one glance would turn you to stone............Medusa wasnt it?

One of your other posters Ella, said:

People on here getting sent threatening messages and talked about on twitter saying they were satans helpers and other insane things.

Whilst I totally agree that sending threatening messages is despcable behaviour, what I would say is that name calling can be disrespectful and hurtful to anyone on the receiving end.

Although these comments came from two different posters, maybe it should be kept in mind that although it might be felt it is okay to dish it out as per Frillynix's post, it is not that funny when you are the person or associated with the person it is aimed at as per Ella s post.

A few lines later in the same post (post number 2682), Ella refers to the hypocrisy of it all. Indeed.

That was all I wanted to say.
This discussion has been closed.