Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 259)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    Thanks Jenn for the info about the spoilers.

Goodnight everyone :)

Night LoveChryed - was just replying to you from earlier. I'm very good thanks so hope you are too :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    Syed's in this Friday episode :) Not sure if they are this weeks set of spoilers, but I doubt it!

Oh, thanks KBambi - was a time I'd have had a mental diary of what was happening when but now I can hardly be bothered to keep up. Hopefully that'll change soon :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    I would have written more but I have a terrible memory! Oh, just remembered that when Johnny first came on stage at the beginning of the show (after singing I Am Who I Am with the rest of the cast) he peered into the audience, shielding his eyes, to look for the Chryedians, so we all cheered and waved our arms and he laughed. And he looked really happy to be on stage, I think as much as he enjoys playing Christian in EE he also loves having a live audience reacting to his performance in a theatre! Also, throughout the show, they were paying tribute to gay actors and Johnny did one, I can't remember who it was to but Kenny Everett springs to mind so it might have been him! Anyway, it was really beautiful.

Eeeeeee :D They should let chryedians in at Elstree so we can be his live audience too only on mute :D :sleep: :p
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Nothing in the detailed spoilers, just a few mentions about the football team.

Just watched the ep - I love AJ. He and Masood make a great double act!

Great report Mads I could have sworn Johnny looked right at me and blew a kiss but that's probably wishful thinking :cool: And during the interval when a few of us got out of our seats to chat, I found myself having to move slightly to the side because Lynda Baron casually moved through us to get back to her seat, which was about two rows directly behind me

Thanks all!

Aaaaaah! Can't believe you met Linda :D I swear that woman has taught me more than my mother :sleep: Not like I still watch Come Outside or anything :sleep: :o

Whoops. I should be sleeping, early start for me tomorrow. Night all :)
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No probs LoveChryed! :p Night x

Aww, just watched the preview about 3 times in a row...love it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaaaaah! Can't believe you met Linda :D I swear that woman has taught me more than my mother :sleep: Not like I still watch Come Outside or anything :sleep: :o

I didn't actually meet her :sleep: She didn't even look at me, haha! But I was facing her and saw her as she walked past :D Some of the others saw her sitting behind me before the show started, but I didn't want to turn around because the two rows between us were empty and if I'd turned round I'd be looking directly at her :o But I was fine turning around slightly to see Tameka because she was on the other side of the aisle near the back :p

Night! x
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    LoveChryed wrote: »
    It is lovely of you to share with us what you remember,then it feels a little bit like all the thread was there - thank you

Aww, you're welcome! :) It was an amazing event, wish the whole thread could have been there! :)
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Nothing in the detailed spoilers, just a few mentions about the football team.

Just watched the ep - I love AJ :D He and Masood make a great double act!

Great report Mads :D I could have sworn Johnny looked right at me and blew a kiss but that's probably wishful thinking :cool: And during the interval when a few of us got out of our seats to chat, I found myself having to move slightly to the side because Lynda Baron casually moved through us to get back to her seat, which was about two rows directly behind me :p

I thought he did to me too :o You were almost directly behind me, weren't you? Maybe it was to both of us! :D There was one point where Johnny was sort of squinting into the audience to make people out (maybe the Chryedians?) and he looked so damn hot that I almost collapsed right there and then!! I turn into a complete mess of a human being around Johnny and/or Marc :p Omg when I realised Lynda Baron was there and spotted her, and then heard Tameka was there too, I spent the entire half hour before the start of the show craning my neck to scan the audience for anyone else we might recognise... must have looked like a right weirdo! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he did to me too :o You were almost directly behind me, weren't you? Maybe it was to both of us! :D There was one point where Johnny was sort of squinting into the audience to make people out (maybe the Chryedians?) and he looked so damn hot that I almost collapsed right there and then!! I turn into a complete mess of a human being around Johnny and/or Marc :p Omg when I realised Lynda Baron was there and spotted her, and then heard Tameka was there too, I spent the entire half hour before the start of the show craning my neck to scan the audience for anyone else we might recognise... must have looked like a right weirdo! :o

Possibly! :cool:

Omg, when he laughed and sort of blushed at the end of the first song, it was so cute :D

I was casually looking round for a red beanie hat...no biggie :sleep::p
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Middle of the night - I used to do a lot of middle of the night posts! :D
    I think I love this woman. Maybe she could apply for a job as scriptwriter at EE :sleep:

LOVE her! Always liked Cyndi Lauper! :)

And since I'm probably here on my own......

....."just one voice......singing in the darkness...." cannot get this out of my head now! :D

Fell asleep this evening earlier....missed EE, have not watched the preview....now going to cave and watch the preview....life is too short! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah, the colonials are here as well. Time zone advantage... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

....."just one voice......singing in the darkness...." cannot get this out of my head now! :D

Fell asleep this evening earlier....missed EE, have not watched the preview....now going to cave and watch the preview....life is too short! :D
    Chryedguy wrote: »

I'm here too - you know me! :p

BIB - me neither, even just reading those words gave me chills, seriously. That was a fantastic thing to end the show on! :D

The preview is great - Chryed sharing pizza! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Masood scenes, can't wait for tomorrow :D

Chryed are in the preview vid!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00vw8v2

Thank you both!!! LOL grinning from ear to ear at this - love it! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chryedguy wrote: »

It's so good to have you on the thread, my sleep pattern is ruined for now, totally don't care, seeing Johnny on stage last night was amazing (well night before last now!) :rolleyes:.........:p

Love all your posts that you make, you are great! x :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks to me in the preview that Syed goes to feed Christian the pizza before Christian takes it off him :sleep::cool:

I'm missing tomorrow's ep live because I'm going out to dinner with some friends...:cry: but I have missed them, haven't seen them for ages! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm signing off in here.....

Will do a proper Hackney report tomorrow, my own version, how lovely for you all........:sleep:

I think it's safe to say for now that.....Love is Prevailing...xxx :D....:yawn::sleep::)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Came across a really wonderful pro-same sex marriage commercial from the UK. I suppose some of you may have seen it.

Here is one of my favorite ads that we ran in Massachusetts when we won the right to marry in 2004.

In my state we won the right to marry based on a state supreme court decision. There was an attempt to place an amendment into our state constitution that would have overturned the court ruling. We had to win 2/3 of the vote in our combined state legislature to prevent the proposed amendment from going onto the ballot. We fought a multi-year battle aimed at that vote. At the time of the vote we were not at all sure of the outcome. We won it with 2 votes to spare.

As long as I'm sharing videos, here's the one that our state LGBT organization, MassEquality, put out after we won to thank the voters and citizens of Massachusetts. I'm proud to say that I was the treasurer for the statewide campaign. :D My partner and I married a few months after we won that vote.

Sorry if this is a little off topic. I was thinking about it in the context of wanting a Chryed CP! :D
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning:)

Thanks for the videos Chryedguy:) and thanks for the preview clip, Laura and KBambi:D
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evneing all
    How are we all?
    :)
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning :)

This Morning's Soapbox had a clip of AJ meeting Syed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning :D

Chryedguy....thanks for all those links, I'll have a look later. :)

A wave to Buttercup, hope you had a nice holiday! xx :)

Thanks for this - I missed it but will put on ITV 1 + 1 to catch it. Totally got no willpower these days! :rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for this - I missed it but will put on ITV 1 + 1 to catch it. Totally got no willpower these days! :rolleyes::p

No problem!
    Well, we've got to tmake the most of every crumb we get at the moment :p
    Must warn you though, Derek decides to ruin the reunion at the end of the clip :sleep:
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problem!
    Well, we've got to tmake the most of every crumb we get at the moment :p
    Must warn you though, Derek decides to ruin the reunion at the end of the clip :sleep:
    Completely forgot to put This Morning back on for Soapbox and for some weird reason Scotland doesn't seem to have ITV1 + 1 :confused: Will just have to wait til later tonight to see it :(

bib - Why am I not surprised :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely forgot to put This Morning back on for Soapbox and for some weird reason Scotland doesn't seem to have ITV1 + 1 :confused: Will just have to wait til later tonight to see it :(

It should be on the ITV iplayer a bit later? It's a good scene :)

I really wouldn't surprise me if Derek's involved in Chryed's next storyline!
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member

BIB: Yeah we do? Okay, it's technically STV + 1, but still... It's channel 33 on Freeview. :)

Not watching it myself - why is it when we only get 20 seconds of Chryed a month, they keep spoiling it by showing clips out of context on TM or in the preview clip, argh - but thanks for the info KBambi! :)

At least we're forewarned about Derek. :sleep:
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning :D

Chryedguy....thanks for all those links, I'll have a look later. :)

A wave to Buttercup, hope you had a nice holiday! xx :)

I did thanks for asking :)

Hey anyone logging on :)
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon everyone who's arrived:)

Thanks, I'm curious to see that.
This discussion has been closed.