Options

The HMs are obsessed with her

Comments

• Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    What agenda? I didn't say she couldn't be nasty but what I'm am saying is .. If she is nasty she should expect it back..

She's had it back...she's had it back in spades. The booing mob, being nominated, losing her letter and punished for her noms talk.
    That should have been more than enough, but they cannot let it go, Coleen in particular. Julie is now being ostrasized by everone bar Julian. Their behaviour is far more unpleasant than anything Julie has done. I can see Coleen still rattling on about this years hence, just like she does with Shane Ritchie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just the HMs who are obsessed - but at least she is providing a talking point and some entertainment, for which Endemol and C5 must be very grateful.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    It's an odd one - they are all just as guilty of everything they are accusing Julie of being going off into corners, back stabbing - and the ubiquitous I really love x but......

Coleen nominated mIke, but says she loves the guy! Now is that, or is that not the same thing they are accusing Julie of!? :confused:
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    broadcast it on the internet? i never understand this, people have personal twitter accounts you would have to search to find what he "broadcasted".. so people went out of their way to get offended then blame Coleens son for causing it.. i can almost certainly say i wouldn't like half of what nick griffin/Conor from the last big brother series/ken tong would have to say on twitter, if i then follow them on twitter and i get offended i'd say its my own fault.. the guy should be allowed to say what he wants on his own personal twitter.

I didn't search for it. I just did a search for #cbb #juliegoodyear and his tweets were the first that popped up.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    In what way has Julie mistreated Coleen?
    I've only seen the opposite.:confused:

Calling someone a bastard and a t**t behind their back is a mistreatment.

Why does everyone overlook julie's foul mouthed comments?
    Is it just because she's old? Because if so that really is the most patronising form of ageism.
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    HAM and Ex?

Well, she certainly likes to over-egg things doesn't she.... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    She's had it back...she's had it back in spades. The booing mob, being nominated, losing her letter and punished for her noms talk.
    That should have been more than enough, but they cannot let it go, Coleen in particular. Julie is now being ostrasized by everone bar Julian. Their behaviour is far more unpleasant than anything Julie has done. I can see Coleen still rattling on about this years hence, just like she does with Shane Ritchie.

I think they really need to drop it. Shes been kicked, shes on the floor. I really don't think more kicking is needed.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So according to twitter Coleen and her gang have virtually bitched about Julie all day, for the third day running:rolleyes: And yet Coleen noms Julie for talking behind her back, and Coleen noms Martin because she has nothing to talk to him about....yet she is talking non stop to him about Julie:rolleyes:

Coleen is such an idiot, does she think we are deaf and blind.
  • Options
    morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    They do need to be careful or it will look like they're ganging up on her. The guys especially have already been accused of ganging up.

It's funny when Julie was sitting talking to Mike, Harvey and Ash she was accused of being their leader and Matriarch, leading them astray and influencing them. But when Coleen does it it's okay. ;)

Hmmm you have a point there :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said, the lot of them are vile apart from Julian. I really can't see how some can't see through Coleen Nolan, despite all the evidence on here, but I expect most of them just watch the Highlights and take in what BB spoon feeds them.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    Calling someone a bastard and a t**t behind their back is a mistreatment.

Why does everyone overlook julie's foul mouthed comments?
    Is it just because she's old? Because if so that really is the most patronising form of ageism.

Why does every ignore the tirades regarding Julie that Coleen has issued from her mouth within the safety of the DR?

Neither are innocent in that regard.
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    No-one is saying that Julie is a saint, people are just saying that Coleen is being every bit as nasty behind Julies back as Julie is behind Coleen's back. But then you don't seem to see that Coleen is doing it, you've let her tears wash over you along with her lies about Julie having it in for her from the start, when Coleen admitted the first week that Julie had been nice to her and it was just a "feeling" she got. Coleen has made the situation by going on and on about it to everyone, then has the cheek to say that it's Julie been talking behind her back and not her doing the exact same thing !!

okay so because i dont think Coleen is being as nasty/manipulatative as Julie has been, i must have in some way been brainwashed? seriously her tears don't affect me, if Coleen had been talking down about Julie to ashley/harvey/samantha and martin trying to get them all against Julie then i'd agree with you, but thats simply not the case.. this whole Coleen is being every bit as nasty as Julie is in no way true, they both express their true feelings when the other is absent this much is true, but there has been no manipulations (in my opinion) ie: influencing ashley to nominate Julie,trying to turn individuals against Julie..

imo i dont see any of them in there doing that, only Julie has been so obvious and vicious in her game playing/back stabbing. that's just how it is, Martin, Ashley and a few others are now being more vocal about their opinions on Julie's behavior, none of them have since commented on Coleen because she isn't as bad as Julie is.. whether you guys like to hear it or not because of her age, Julie has been pretty nasty in there and is now being pulled up for her actions..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    I think they really need to drop it. Shes been kicked, shes on the floor. I really don't think more kicking is needed.

I totally agree enough is enough ..what ever her age ..she has been punished enough ...and I am sick Of Coleen going on about her !! she is just as hard faced ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    So according to twitter Coleen and her gang have virtually bitched about Julie all day, for the third day running:rolleyes: And yet Coleen noms Julie for talking behind her back, and Coleen noms Martin because she has nothing to talk to him about....yet she is talking non stop to him about Julie:rolleyes:

LOL there's plenty on here that apparently are.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member

Talk about kicking her when she's down.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree enough is enough ..what ever her age ..she has been punished enough ...and I am sick Of Coleen going on about her !! she is just as hard faced ..But we can never see our own faults can we the same .
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »
    Why does every ignore the tirades regarding Julie that Coleen has issued from her mouth within the safety of the DR?

Neither are innocent in that regard.

I don't recall Colleen swearing about Julie in the diary room.i remember her being constructive and diplomatic instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »

if someone has been so obviously game playing and trying to target housemates, once they have realized what is going on ofcourse they're going to talk about it.. we make topics and discuss them on here based on what happens in the house, as do the housemates, whatever happens in the house will then be a topic that they will talk about.. how is that not common knowledge by now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    okay so because i dont think Coleen is being as nasty/manipulatative as Julie has been, i must have in some way been brainwashed? seriously her tears don't affect me, if Coleen had been talking down about Julie to ashley/harvey/samantha and martin trying to get them all against Julie then i'd agree with you, but thats simply not the case.. this whole Coleen is being every bit as nasty as Julie is in no way true, they both express their true feelings when the other is absent this much is true, but there has been no manipulations (in my opinion) ie: influencing ashley to nominate Julie,trying to turn individuals against Julie..

imo i dont see any of them in there doing that, only Julie has been so obvious and vicious in her game playing/back stabbing. that's just how it is, Martin, Ashley and a few others are now being more vocal about their opinions on Julie's behavior, none of them have since commented on Coleen because she isn't as bad as Julie is.. whether you guys like to hear it or not because of her age, Julie has been pretty nasty in there and is now being pulled up for her actions..

BIB ^ she bliddy HAS !! Oh I give up, I think I'll go and bang my head against a brick wall instead.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    BIB ^ she bliddy HAS !! Oh I give up, I think I'll go and bang my head against a brick wall instead.

You realise we must have been imagining this for weeks now don't you? ;)

Coleen has been non stop since entering.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't search for it. I just did a search for #cbb #juliegoodyear and his tweets were the first that popped up.

i want to know why people on DS can be as vile as they want, call people prostitutes, talk about Coleens son being "dragged up" because of a comment he made about a housemate, talk in the most vilest ways about housemates on here but anyone outside of this forum is ignorant or an idiot for having something vile to say.. why is it okay on here to be so vile
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

afraid she hasn't.. Julie game plays and after weeks of trying to get coleen out,now she's heard the boo's she's changing tact and trying to get Coleen on side, tell me why its not okay for Coleen to talk to other housemates about how she feels after all Julie's game playing? ... diffrence being, imo i feel Julie has been vicious as was pointed out by Martin, i feel they all in the house are guilty of talking about each other, but Julie has been fairly vicious, as i also feel Harvey and Samantha and Jasmine had been too but they ddn't seem to get as much flack for it..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i want to know why people on DS can be as vile as they want, call people prostitutes, talk about Coleens son being "dragged up" because of a comment he made about a housemate, talk in the most vilest ways about housemates on here but anyone outside of this forum is ignorant or an idiot for having something vile to say.. why is it okay on here to be so vile

I will say again. I haven't said any of those things. But if you are willing to tweet something that can be viewed by many people expect to be judged on it. Perhaps Jake should listen to the wise words of his own mother.
    "I don't want to judge people, and I don't want to be judged"
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, this is exactly how the Coleen fans think, its like no Julie fan can see her faults at all and all the double dealings that she has done.

I get the impression that Julie fans are just hoping for the sympathy vote now knowing that she has dug her own grave and that there is no way back.

There is no way that she can blame any of the other hms for her own faults now is there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    You realise we must have been imagining this for weeks now don't you? ;)

Coleen has been non stop since entering.

LOL I know, seems that some just don't want to see, St Coleen can do no wrong, whereas the witch Julie must be burned at the stake !