Options

I can't believe how old Coleen is....

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Coleen think that we only see her on eviction nights because its the only time she makes an effort.:D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    You're wrong. Just saying. And calm down dear.

She looks (and acts) a good 50 and Lorenzo does look less than 40. If it was 52 and 36, that's 16 years' difference. So not a "monumentally pathetic" statement at all. A push, certainly.

Please don't refer to me as "dear" , or tell me to calm down very patronizing and rude.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    anguk wrote: »
    I don't like Coleen and often criticise her for her behaviour but I don't think she looks old, I think she looks her age, a woman in her late 40s.

Lorenzo however looks very young for his age, loads of people on here were surprised when they found out he was 40, I think he looks nearer 30.

I know it has nothing to do with her age but just to point out Coleen didn't sing with Frank Sinatra, the Nolans toured with him in the mid 70s when Coleen was only about 10 and not in the group.

I take your word for it but I feel that I have heard her speaking about it so she must have been around somwhere, my real point being her life is and has been far from ordinary.
  • Options
    ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted on other threads this week my shock that both the psychologist Pam Spurr and Samantha Brick are 41 I thought both were well into their 50's. In fact I sputtered my coffee out when I learned Sam is trying for a baby. To me they both look much older than their years. I think Coleen looks ok for her age I would have guessed she was somewhere in her 40's. I think the fact that Coleen has a plump face (I mean that in no way to be derogatory to her) helps as it makes her skin appear smoother and line free. I think the fact that Pam is so thin goes some way to making her look older.
  • Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anything I thought Colleen was about that age and the prince was younger
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Not old enough to be his mother but she does look at least 10 years older than what she is I would put her as late 50's more than late 40's

I guess than technically she does look about 15-18 years older than The Price so could look old enough to be his mum
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Not old enough to be his mother but she does look at least 10 years older than what she is I would put her as late 50's more than late 40's

I guess than technically she does look about 15-18 years older than The Price so could look old enough to be his mum

Oh don't be ridiculous! No way does Coleen look late 50s.

I think we've become so used to women on TV being botoxed, lifted, implanted & lip-plumped to oblivion, that it comes as something of a shock to see someone who does nothing more than dye her hair & put on some makeup - just like a *gasp* normal woman of that age.
  • Options
    kissitbettakissitbetta Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guess it all hinges on what you think a 30, 40, 50 year old looks like?

Some people are lucky and get asked for ID when they are 30 and some can be in buying drink and cigs when they are 14.

Bit rich to blame her for genetics. Granted food choices and ciggies are contributory but I really wonder what kind of people frequent these forums. Body beautifuls, who only eat organic wholesome food and who never drink or smoke. Hell no!

'yer all very judgemental! Lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Oh don't be ridiculous! No way does Coleen look late 50s.

I think we've become so used to women on TV being botoxed, lifted, implanted & lip-plumped to oblivion, that it comes as something of a shock to see someone who does nothing more than dye her hair & put on some makeup - just like a *gasp* normal woman of that age.

She looks about as old as my Mum who is in mid-late 50's and doesn't own any beauty products
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    :mad:

I think Coleen looks an attractive 47 and certainly not old enough to be his Mother!!

she looks old enough to me..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She looks about as old as my Mum who is in mid-late 50's and doesn't own any beauty products

In which case, your Mum obviously looks young for her age. Lucky her :) Coleen is 47 & looks it.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what does "er" mean:confused: and by the way she certainly does not look old enough to be the mother of a 40 year old. I mean COME on,you probably aren't one of her fans, but this is downright ridiculous.

Er, means "Er". Whether you like Co-leen or not she could pass for 56/57 and therefore could easily be Prince's ma.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    I too was shocked she is only 47 - unless that's her stage age - I thought her at least into her fifties She has so let herself go.

BIB

Well said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kara_a wrote: »
    This topic has probably been mentioned before however I felt a sudden realisation haha Coleen is ONLY 7 years older than The Prince. She looks old enough to be his mother. :eek:

i think it was boy george that said nastiness comes out in the face:mad:
  • Options
    lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This topic is so sexist, it makes me feel physically sick.
  • Options
    zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen looks about 62 due to her non-stop smoking and lack of exercise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Guess it all hinges on what you think a 30, 40, 50 year old looks like?

Some people are lucky and get asked for ID when they are 30 and some can be in buying drink and cigs when they are 14.

Bit rich to blame her for genetics. Granted food choices and ciggies are contributory but I really wonder what kind of people frequent these forums. Body beautifuls, who only eat organic wholesome food and who never drink or smoke. Hell no!

'yer all very judgemental! Lol :D

I still get ID'd I was buying a horror film a few weeks ago and got ID'd despite the fact I'm in my 30's

I don't just eat organic but I am vegetarian don't eat junk food never smoked or drank alcohol in my life
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zanoni777 wrote: »
    Coleen looks about 62 due to her non-stop smoking and lack of exercise.

No, she really doesn't.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks her age, IMO. Not much older, not much younger. I'd have guessed her in her late forties had I not already known her age (which I think is accurate as I can remember her being in her late teens when I was in my early teens). Lorenzo looks young for his age, for sure.
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    kara_a wrote: »
    This topic has probably been mentioned before however I felt a sudden realisation haha Coleen is ONLY 7 years older than The Prince. She looks old enough to be his mother. :eek:
    In fairness to Coleen, Lorenzo has had a much easier life. No family and kids to look after, no gigs, no talk shows. He just gets to walk around and tell everyone he's a Prince and go on the Bachelor and entertain the women who throw themselves at him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    In which case, your Mum obviously looks young for her age. Lucky her :) Coleen is 47 & looks it.

What does 47 look like.

I think we expect older women on TV to take pride in their appearance. Coleen needs to do something if she wants to remain on the box, as their is a lot of ageism towards older women, unfair as it's not the same for men, but a fact anyway...

Whether you like Julie or not, she's 70 and still likes to look good on TV, especially her hair.....Coleen just don't care
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,572
    Forum Member
    i think it was boy george that said nastiness comes out in the face:mad:

Well there you have it .. that is why Coleen looks so rough ! She needs to start being nice and stop the constant smoking as that must have aged her 10 years.
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let that be a lesson to anyone that thinks that smoking won't age you. The amount Coleen gets through, it's a wonder she isn't creosote coloured.

But Julian is a smoker too and looks marvellous. Genes are far more of a factor than smoking. Also, Coleen has a lot of faded acne scars on her face and treatments for acne can be very harsh on the skin, which may also be a factor on how she has aged in the face.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot can be said for airbrushing, this is a woman that was an absolute stunner in her youth, the picture on her wikipedia page is beautiful and that was only three years ago, I don't think she looks old, she just looks a bit tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVl1XCTeHFo

Look how slim she was.
  • Options
    zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How to look youthful:

1. Don't smoke
    2. Moderate alcohol consumption
    3. Exercise daily
    4. Moderate food consumption
    5. Eat lots of fruit & vegetables