Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whoknew wrote: »
    Evening. I'm still really upset, I can't believe it's nearly over.

I know - do we really only have 2 months of screen time left?

But I'm glad your interview went well:)

I may have to go as DS is going a bit weird on me:mad:
  • Options
    ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »
    You could totally do some stats and make it all pretty :D Or do another chapter of your epic fic :sleep::p

Or maybe even a sequel to my epic OJ video? :sleep: wow, the possibilities suddenly seem endless! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

ETA: TOTP - standard

LOL! Totally standard :D What a lovely sight! It made smile amongst the sadness :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this idea - I found the thread late so I had no-one to talk to during the angst of the first kiss to getting together!! They were my wilderness years. We might have to skip Black Friday;)

Ha! Parts of Amira's return might prove a sticking point too. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya loves
    Yet another 'old' Chryedian coming out of the woodwork on this gloomy day. I heard the news about Chryed listening to the radio half asleep this morning at 5am. What a terrible start to the day.

Although I've not been on here for a while, I'm still a Chryedian through and through and never miss a second (that's all it is after all) of Chryed on screen.

I'm not surprised Marc has decided to leave - they have been criminally under-used for months if not years now and I don't know how they have stuck it for so long.

I'm desperate for there to be a happy ending with Chryed walking off in to the sunset together - I will never forgive TPTB if they don't give us the reward for sticking by the storyline through endless black holes.

I want happiness, tears, snogging - the whole works otherwise we will have been cheated.

LOVE MUST PREVAIL:)
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Or maybe even a sequel to my epic OJ video? :sleep: wow, the possibilities suddenly seem endless! :p

Yes, totally! :D

/still want you to continue that fic though. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know - do we really only have 2 months of screen time left?

But I'm glad your interview went well:)

I may have to go as DS is going a bit weird on me:mad:

BIB1: I feel 2 months is to soon :(
    BIB2: Yeah DS was being really slow with me a moment ago and didn't let me click on buttons :confused:.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well, if I get your name I know what to do :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    Ha! Parts of Amira's return might prove a sticking point too. :p

Oh yes, ONS, wedding ring trance - it was utter madness. But Amira's 'fall' down the stairs was a classic. Perhaps she'll do it again before the wedding
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm desperate for there to be a happy ending with Chryed walking off in to the sunset together - I will never forgive TPTB if they don't give us the reward for sticking by the storyline through endless black holes.

I want happiness, tears, snogging - the whole works otherwise we will have been cheated. LOVE MUST PREVAIL:)

QFT!! Greetings BIDDYCLAIRE. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    The OCRA's are hilarious :D Out of it all this post made me laugh :D

Would love if we did that but how did violentfemme do all that :eek: Must have been a headache :p
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chicklette wrote: »
    Well, if I get your name I know what to do :p:D

Or anyone else's name :sleep::p
  • Options
    ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chryedguy wrote: »
    Clarkie, ma chère, you are the Platonic form of the word "humble." Might I suggest that you are also a teeny bit stubborn in a thoroughly charming way? ; ); )

Besides, you would get the information from the questionnaire of the person to whom you would be matched as inspiration. :D:cool:

I hereby beg most pitifully (being a slightly stubborn sort myself--just ask my partner if you do not believe me!). ; )

I may perhaps be :sleep: Stubborn that is(just a teeeeeny tiny bit :sleep:) The charming part - not so much.

Oh, I know, and it was lovely to do Secret Santa, but it was so totally nerve wrecking as well. And seriously, I don't know how I'd be able to do anything at all.

And I do believe you :cool:
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Hey my lovely twin! Hope you're okay.
    My r/l is a bitch right now (a really really mean bitch!! :mad: :cry:). (will pm you) Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday at the spoilers, and that was before "the" news broke. So it's all been a big jumble of emotions for me these last few days....
    I just really felt I needed to be here with everyone - all those lovely cyber-shoulders to cry on.... and reminisce with, of course..
    : )

Awwwwwwwww ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((extra humongous hugs to you)))))))))))))))))))))))))
    PM me any time you want, love.

And yes, your place is of course here among Chryedians
    You could totally do some stats and make it all pretty :D Or do another chapter of your epic fic :sleep::p

OK, I quoted Jenn but this is for Chickkkyyyyyy PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE continue your AMAZING fic! If not in the fanfest, then later, it's so epic, you CAN'T not finish it. Pleeeassseee...!

Errmmm... I second Jenn on this.

ETA: Hello BIDDYCLAIRE So glad some of the lost posters are coming back today. Yes, it's a bit of a gloom... but then again, so has much of things Chryed been for a while, and with this there's at least possibilities for good things. There WILL be a happy ending, there will, there will, there will. We don't know exactly how it looks yet, but there will be. *stomps foot and pouts*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I must run my friends. My partner and I are off for dinner and a movie with some old pals of ours.

I'll be back quite late, but perhaps some of the night crew will still be around. :):yawn:

ETA: Many thanks for those participating in the fanfest. I'm getting quite a few PM's. :D

EETA: What do you think Jenn? Should we beg Clarkie some more? :sleep::)
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    What I will actually miss most is this thread. It has been so lovely to come on here and post honest opinions and get pleasant responses - not necessarily agreeing but always polite and with the idea of developing ideas, rather than arguing to goad. I really wish I had joined sooner and i wish I was going to Chryedcon - but I'm too shy:o I have read so many excellent posts today that I can't re-post them all - but thanks to everyone who is posting because I love reading them and no doubt I feel the same.

Missed the episode.....nevermind.

Hey, none of that! Shyness is not a valid excuse. :sleep:

I'm a pretty shy person myself and was TERRIFIED before going to my first con years ago, but it was an utterly amazing experience. You can't be shy when you're surrounded by people who love something as much as you do - and even if you are shy, fans are the least judgemental people you'll ever meet in your life, no one will mind in the slightest.

Entirely up to you of course, but I can promise anyone who decides to come to the con that you won't regret it! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Thank you both xxxx
    I'm not too bad. Feel oddly at peace with it - though maybe it hasn't quite sunk in yet...
    The things I hang onto are
    - they're leaving together, like we wanted. That must mean things will end happily for Chryed, surely?
    - Marc and Johnny are going off to do more fabulous things with their amazing talents and we definitely haven't seen the last of them
    - we will always be Chryedians. No way this amazing community will just wither and die... we've all made new friends, opened our minds to new insights and learnt so much from each other. It's a lot to be grateful for... Friendships will remain.

So call me naive and soppy
    I like it. :sleep:

Random, but no matter how sad I am - Miranda always makes me LOL!

Lovely post, and all so true:)
    Dessie wrote: »
    Evening all!

I have nothing really to add as it's all been said, but wanted to say thanks for all the amazing posts today, and lovely to see so many familiar names again.

I'm so sorry for those who are sad. For me, I'm still pretty happy and relieved - it's like a great weight's been lifted off my shoulders, no more waiting and hoping for something that will never happen.

Evening Dessie, I think it is the right time:)

Thanks, will re-read!
    I love this idea - I found the thread late so I had no-one to talk to during the angst of the first kiss to getting together!! They were my wilderness years. We might have to skip Black Friday

I'd love it too!

BIB Apart from this, I haven't rewatched yet and I don't intend to:sleep::p
    Well, quite :sleep: Hope you're OK, not too nervous aso about what's coming up.
    Am I totally weird, btw, in thinking that this being their exit s/l makes it more likely to have enough thought and care in it (it's been planned for around six months after all, Awesome Lawson seem to be at least a bit involved and "busy")? /Yeah... course I am.

And I'll just ignore that last part :sleep:

I've been thinking the same, though still worried too! Last chance saloon and all that. Raising past issues might be their way of bringing Syed full circle (as starfish said earlier), resolutions and conclusions, exploring the character and moving him forward, alongside Christian of course, to a positive, happy ending. Of course it's a damn shame they had to wait until his exit to give him this kind of attention:sleep:

I hope they don't actually take him backwards though, that they don't make him hard to sympathise with or like, and coughnocheatingorevenrealtemptationtocheatcough. I seem to have caught Meg's cough again:sleep::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could totally do some stats and make it all pretty :DOr do another chapter of your epic fic :sleep::p

I second this:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member

Is that the fic about the Masoods and Beales going on holiday and Chryed secretly fancy each other but without either of them knowing? If it is then hell yeah, if it's not then ignore me :o :sleep: :p Sorry Chiccky, no pressure :cool:
  • Options
    Cal Me ALCal Me AL Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya loves
    Yet another 'old' Chryedian coming out of the woodwork on this gloomy day. I heard the news about Chryed listening to the radio half asleep this morning at 5am. What a terrible start to the day.

Although I've not been on here for a while, I'm still a Chryedian through and through and never miss a second (that's all it is after all) of Chryed on screen.

I'm not surprised Marc has decided to leave - they have been criminally under-used for months if not years now and I don't know how they have stuck it for so long.

I want happiness, tears, snogging - the whole works otherwise we will have been cheated.

LOVE MUST PREVAIL:)

Biddyclaire
    !:D:D Oh, my days, I remember you:eek:. Long time, Long disappear!! How are you?! I used to be At Last.

Haha! That wouldn't be Steve Allen by any chance? I heard it from him an' all. He was gleeful about though:( Boo!:p

All these longtime, old time posters saying hi! Oh, hello back! And Katia 123 too way, way back:D. You gave so many wonderful posts back in the day. Good to see ypu as well.

If you both can, do stick around, if only to join in the party to say a fond farewell. Great to 'see' you both:D

ETA: To any other oldtimer I've failed to mention, I've got 10 pages of catch up, so hopefully will say hello in the weekend:):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all! :)

I have nothing really to add as it's all been said, but wanted to say thanks for all the amazing posts today, and lovely to see so many familiar names again.

I'm so sorry for those who are sad. :( For me, I'm still pretty happy and relieved - it's like a great weight's been lifted off my shoulders, no more waiting and hoping for something that will never happen.

BIB: This bit made me sad :( Yep no more waiting and hoping...

Also, I think I read talk about the thread watching the s/l again- I am soo up for that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet another old chryedian coming out of the woodwork. *gets out rocking chair and knitting, screams at young kids for running over my lawn*

Just heard the news and I felt like coming on here and saying that Chryedville will always have a place in my heart. It was a fun, witty, insightful, and just plain bonkers place to be, but it was always fun.

I think it's the right time for them to go, as cynical and half empty as that sounds, I would rather see them go off into the sunset then to carry on being treated as glorified extras. I was left pretty dejected by the whole thing, the endless black holes and bad storyline, but I will never ever regret the hours I spent on here talking about clown shirt, vests, Mark's floppy hair, fezzes, ATO. It was an absolute joy. :):D:D

Johnny and Marc are two very talented actors so I doubt this will be the last we will hear from them In the meantime hugs!!!
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all! :)

I'm so sorry for those who are sad. :( For me, I'm still pretty happy and relieved - it's like a great weight's been lifted off my shoulders, no more waiting and hoping for something that will never happen.

I feel like that now. I still feel angry at how they were treated and sad that they are leaving but I'm relieved I don't have to waste any more weeks or months waiting for a storyline that never came. I saw a post on the MF saying that they thought they had left already - well I think that says it all.

I think Marc and Johnny have made a wise decision :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or anyone else's name :sleep:
    OK, I quoted Jenn but this is for Chickkkyyyyyy PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE continue your AMAZING fic! If not in the fanfest, then later, it's so epic, you CAN'T not finish it. Pleeeassseee...!

Errmmm... I second Jenn on this.
    lovesy wrote: »
    I second this:sleep:
    Is that the fic about the Masoods and Beales going on holiday and Chryed secretly fancy each other but without either of them knowing? If it is then hell yeah, if it's not then ignore me :o :sleep: :p Sorry Chiccky, no pressure :cool:

Oh you guys :o:o

I dunno whether this is just the sleep deprivation talking, but I'm totally thinking some fic writing would be very therapeutic at this point in time... it's nice to know that people out there still want to read more of that fic :o thank you for the encouragement :D I'm on holiday for a few days as of tomorrow, so I'll get my thinking cap on when I get home!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, none of that! Shyness is not a valid excuse. :sleep:

I'm a pretty shy person myself and was TERRIFIED before going to my first con years ago, but it was an utterly amazing experience. You can't be shy when you're surrounded by people who love something as much as you do - and even if you are shy, fans are the least judgemental people you'll ever meet in your life, no one will mind in the slightest.

Entirely up to you of course, but I can promise anyone who decides to come to the con that you won't regret it! :D

Thanks:) I will find the details and have a think, if it is not too late. I'm not sure how I'd explain it to the other half, though.....

The other thing about ME and JP leaving is that if they are only in for another couple of months (sob), there can't be much scope for emotional cheating? Well, unless one went off with Danny and the other went somewhere else, but what would be the point of JP leaving with ME? And Danny might stay apparently. Almost what would the point be in cheating (temptation, perhaps) at all? I can't see how it could drive the relationship any more forward or backwards than Syed lying about the cash. I really hope EE don't throw in the cheating for cheating's sake like they did with Christian's ONS - but I know they can't help themselves for the shock factor for just one episode - cos it would be in this case, it seems....ramble over, internet's a bit dodgy for me now:mad:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello to everyone posting on this emotional day :)
    Yet another old chryedian coming out of the woodwork. *gets out rocking chair and knitting, screams at young kids for running over my lawn*

Just heard the news and I felt like coming on here and saying that Chryedville will always have a place in my heart. It was a fun, witty, insightful, and just plain bonkers place to be, but it was always fun.

I think it's the right time for them to go, as cynical and half empty as that sounds, I would rather see them go off into the sunset then to carry on being treated as glorified extras. I was left pretty dejected by the whole thing, the endless black holes and bad storyline, but I will never ever regret the hours I spent on here talking about clown shirt, vests, Mark's floppy hair, fezzes, ATO. It was an absolute joy. :):D:D

Johnny and Marc are two very talented actors so I doubt this will be the last we will hear from them In the meantime hugs!!!

Hello hun :) Ah the fezzes! Memories! :D
    Happy belated birthday btw, know it was a few weeks now!
This discussion has been closed.