Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Getting used to the finer things! Little Mix sip champagne as they jet to Australia in Business Class
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2224032/Little-Mix-sip-champagne-jet-Australia-Business-Class.html

Jesy looks like a proper pop star there :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rayforever wrote: »
    It must be about 4 weeks on for an almost unknown act its done good. I'd love to know what the sales where though:D

Me too! :D

Probably nothing major but I think they've done quite a good job spending 3-4 weeks in the top 10 considering they don't really have a solid fanbase over there. I wonder if the video was bought mostly by the fans or the general public.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Wings was on Take Me Out!
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Wings was on Take Me Out!

think it was played on Corrie yesterday in the rovers this time:D
    Also Twitter are saying it was played on SCD again tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this has just been posted on twitter. Fans waiting for little mix at the airport

https://twitter.com/TeamBratQueenAU/status/262273626466828289/photo/1/large
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rayforever wrote: »
    this has just been posted on twitter. Fans waiting for little mix at the airport

https://twitter.com/TeamBratQueenAU/status/262273626466828289/photo/1/large

Wow that's amazing for 6am in the morning! :eek: As much as i love the girls I wouldn't get up that early for anyone.
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do have a good turn out! I'm happy they do, they might get a little needed media attention.

Photo
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do have a good turn out! I'm happy they do, they might get a little needed media attention.

Photo

Apparently there's close to 300 people now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea huge! I thought if be a small few people.

Too bad they didn't have a camera crew with them. Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm sure they alerted the Press, so there will be some pics. Sony isnt that stupid.

From the blurry fan pics on Tumblr it does look like a good crowd. I can hardly wait to see the crowd shots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow I didn't expect that many people to turn up :eek:. Good to see great support for the girls!
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw a lot of pics of the girls at Sydney? Airport with fans, their were a lot of people there!

DNA was played on two of the three daytime shows on Radio1 today so hopefully this means it will get played more in the coming week. :)
    ♡ Little Mixer HQ ♡‏@LittleMixerHQ

People are crowding @LittleMixOffic's van and they can't leave!

^ Lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: How brilliant is that! :D

They've already become INTERNATIONAL DARLINGS!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^Ha!

I cant tell in this pic if some people are just there to claim their luggage, but there are still a fair amount of people behind Jesy.

http://twitpic.com/b7z48u
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Rita Ora and No Doubt are performing next week. I guess 1D and LM will be performing the week after? Does that mean 1D's new single could potentially be released the same week as LM's as well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^Ha!

I cant tell in this pic if some people are just there to claim their luggage, but there are still a fair amount of people behind Jesy.

http://twitpic.com/b7z48u

According to twitter Jesy is the "last" one (got in the car maybe?) so there were probably more people in front of her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least they dont have to worry about "tumbleweeds" (unless they go to Alice Springs).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    There were apparently almost 350 people there. I posted like 50+ pics on my twitter (same username) of them with fans. Perrie was said to have taken less than 10 photos because she was rushed out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cd+DVD deluxe has the extra tracks. Idk why asada doesn't list it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The cd+DVD deluxe has the extra tracks. Idk why asada doesn't list it.

I don't blame them when the official website doesn't list the extra tracks either.
    http://www.myplaydirect.com/little-mix/dna/details/27798597
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weird. Well I asked and its supposed to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were apparently almost 350 people there. I posted like 50+ pics on my twitter (same username) of them with fans. Perrie was said to have taken less than 10 photos because she was rushed out.

Great job posting the photos.

Jesy doing her Aussie accent even on Twitter
    @LittleMixOffic

Just landed in Aussie land had the most amazing welcome from our fans feel so lucky to be here right now aghhhh crikey mate! Jesy xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Weird. Well I asked and its supposed to.

Who did you ask? I tried to get in contact with the official team but obviously failed miserably lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Who did you ask? I tried to get in contact with the official team but obviously failed miserably lol.

Well I just tweeted that Adam guy. According to him they are. Unless he is wrong. Idk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    So Rita Ora and No Doubt are performing next week. I guess 1D and LM will be performing the week after? Does that mean 1D's new single could potentially be released the same week as LM's as well?

NOooooooooo how unfair they are on the same label its been avoided in the past so why does it have to clash now? How can their label think the wanted are too much competition to beat :eek:

And to even put them on the same week kind of takes the excitement of little mix's big return even thats been avoided in the past

ooh And don't even start me on air play :mad:
This discussion has been closed.