Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 15**

Comments

• Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellieb123 wrote: »
    Not sure why, but I get the feeling Louis is going to get another Uncle Len Lecture *barfs* this weekend...

Good job I still have my crutch so I can stick it through Lens' head. ;):p
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    KitKat21 wrote: »
    Good job I still have my crutch so I can stick it through Lens' head. ;):p

How is your knee? (is it your knee- my brain has gone a bit haywire- I've been in work since 7am- it's nearly home time!) :D

I feel like he goes in to Louis' latin with the expectation of having to lecture now- whether it's good or not. Samba's a tricky one at the best of times...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is your knee? (is it your knee- my brain has gone a bit haywire- I've been in work since 7am- it's nearly home time!) :D

I feel like he goes in to Louis' latin with the expectation of having to lecture now- whether it's good or not. Samba's a tricky one at the best of times...

It's my ankle actually, but close enough!

It's all right actually, went to the docs - still swollen but I can walk short distances without support now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's my ankle actually, but close enough!

It's all right actually, went to the docs - still swollen but I can walk short distances without support now.

Sorry... :o:o I'm useless!

That's good- I'm glad it's on the mend. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry... :o:o I'm useless!

That's good- I'm glad it's on the mend. :)

Cheers. :)

Anyone else looking forward to "The Grant" on ITT later? :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm going to watch 'The Craig' at the cinema- so will sadly miss it... :p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to watch 'The Craig' at the cinema- so will sadly miss it... :p;)

Saw that recently - am assuming you mean Skyfall haha! - loved it, really want to watch it again!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member

Yet another reason for recording the show and hitting the FF button.
  • Options
    geordiegumpgeordiegump Posts: 1,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote: »
    You never know, Henri might oblige :D

Mon Dieu!

"Henri est construit comme une pissoir extérieure"
    (Henri is built like an external urinal)

I think a dancing partnership would end up in the local 'accident et l'hôpital emergerncy':eek:...as I am gnomish proportions
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    The hangover has not abated since this morning. Serves me right for drinking like a fish on a weeknight and coming home at 3am.

Daughter has sent me home from the shop in disgust and I am going to lie down in a darkened room :(
  • Options
    geordiegumpgeordiegump Posts: 1,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oops!
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    The hangover has not abated since this morning. Serves me right for drinking like a fish on a weeknight and coming home at 3am.

Daughter has sent me home from the shop in disgust and I am going to lie down in a darkened room :(

:D
    Nice use of getting your own back though for any of her late nights! ;) :cool:
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why, but I get the feeling Louis is going to get another Uncle Len Lecture *barfs* this weekend...

Where can he decide the Samba is from?
    As you know, the Samba is from Newcastle, South Africa - but that was more like something from the Bigg Market?
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've decided to have low expectations of all of Louis' remaining dances, it's far easier to cope that way ;) I tout his tango was going to be a shocker, his samba training is looking ropey, so every time, from now on, he's dancing the dance of death. ;)

Crystalplsyer have a fabulous time in Australia.
  • Options
    blindsideblindside Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Iced decided to have low expectations of all of Louis' remaining dances, it's far easier to cope that way ;) I tout his tango was going to be a shocker, his samba training is looking rooey, so every time, from now on, he's dancing the dance of death. ;)

Typing on the iPad again? :D:D

I'm still using your word 'crispticised'! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote: »
    Where can he decide the Samba is from?
    As you know, the Samba is from Newcastle, South Africa - but that was more like something from the Bigg Market?

We all know it started in the King's Cross area of Sydney so the samba was less King's Cross, Sydney and more King's Cross Station. :rolleyes: Hes such a muppet! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blindside wrote: »

Three times I changed that to ropey, first one came up as Riley, second one came up as Rooney, third time I got rooey. :rolleyes:

God I hate poor spelling and grammar and this bloody thing constantly makes me look like I have both.
  • Options
    blindsideblindside Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three times I changed that to ropey, first one came up as Riley, second one came up as Rooney, third time I got rooey. :rolleyes:

God I hate poor spelling and grammar and this bloody thing constantly makes me look like I have both.

I'm officially snagging 'rooey' as well and will be using it tomorrow at work, as in 'Well, this has all gone a bit rooey', 'Smells a bit rooey to me'. Gotta love predictive typing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Made me laugh anyway. :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm officially snagging 'rooey' as well and will be using it tomorrow at work, as in 'Well, this has all gone a bit rooey', 'Smells a bit rooey to me'. Gotta love predictive typing :D

I did like your latest reply in the ITT chat thread. ;)
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    We all know it started in the King's Cross area of Sydney so the samba was less King's Corss, Sydney and more King's Cross Station. :rolleyes: Hes such a muppet! :rolleyes:

See, I thought it started in Birmingham Alabama, so the samba was less Birmingham, Alabama and more Birmingham, Bullring
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I had a pound for every time I'd had to go back and edit a post that said Artemis instead of Artem, I'd be able to buy him for real. :rolleyes:

Artem is Artemis
    Anton is Antonio
    Flavia is Flavian
    Iveta is overall :confused:

Who writes this stupid predictive text? :confused::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saw that recently - am assuming you mean Skyfall haha! - loved it, really want to watch it again!

Yes- Skyfall. Looking forward to it!

You're all making me :D with these suggestions for what Len will say... I can see his grouchy face all screwed up whilst he's blathering on about something irrelevant.

Like your idea Alli- go in with low expectations! I never look forward to the Samba- even when I like the celeb. It's not one that ever really goes right on Strictly.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See, I thought it started in Birmingham Alabama, so the samba was less Birmingham, Alabama and more Birmingham, Bullring

And here was I thinking that it originated from the capital of Finland and the samba was less Helsinki more Hell's Teeth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes- Skyfall. Looking forward to it!

You're all making me :D with these suggestions for what Len will say... I can see his grouchy face all screwed up whilst he's blathering on about something irrelevant.

Like your idea Alli- go in with low expectations! I never look forward to the Samba- even when I like the celeb. It's not one that ever really goes right on Strictly.

For the anally retentive amongst you, has there ever been an amazing memorable samba? I can't remember one single one. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.