Options

Week 7 ***SPOILER*** thread - 17th November 2012

Comments

• Options
    walnut699walnut699 Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Richard vs Nicky.

An interesting one......Nicky is technically better (now), but he is boring. Id persoanlly save Richard, but I think the judges will go with Nicky.
  • Options
    Dolly TubbDolly Tubb Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    salsasuzie wrote: »
    A cushion... My bums gone numb

Oooh, here's a nice comfy cushion, don't sit on the step directly, you'll get a chill in your kidneys!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Kittyt2 wrote: »
    Poor Nicky :(

I don't know why but I don't like Karen. I preferred the guest dancer - who danced with Johnny that first week? She was fun.

Iveta? I liked her too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    ....need the results.....need to go to bed......
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sambadan wrote: »
    I am not a fan of Victoria but with all this flak she is getting the rebel in me rather hopes she makes the final now just to annoy all her critics to the absolute maximum :D. Straight tens for the rest of the series too, that would really wind them up :D.

I would LMAO if Victoria made the final. The show would lose all the integrity its ever had. The part about it being a dancing show that is.

However, the public get half the say. What a scary thought :eek:
  • Options
    JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria is no worse than "ham it up Dani" or "one trick pony Lisa"
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I have never liked Richard TBH. Found him creepy and was cringey tonight. Showing his ass to Darcy for no reason just made him look like a fool.

Are you just saying that because he is gay?

Call me David Cameron...... :p
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jem1 wrote: »
    :( that Nicky is in the bottom 2 but hardly a surprise as he is with "look at me, look at me" Karen and she isn't really helping him dance, more using him to show off her dancing!!

Oh well that's off my chest now! It forced me to log in and post!

Back to the Bailey's, bottle out to share............... help yourselves, it's a large bottle!
    Agree 100% with your comment, she's a hindrance to him much like Natalie in her first season IMHO :(
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sambadan wrote: »
    I am not a fan of Victoria but with all this flak she is getting the rebel in me rather hopes she makes the final now just to annoy all her critics to the absolute maximum :D. Straight tens for the rest of the series too, that would really wind them up :D.

Agreed, I like her also. She must know she is not going to win but wants to get as far as possible. Everyone has their off weeks
  • Options
    beaky29beaky29 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    walnut699 wrote: »
    So Richard vs Nicky.

An interesting one......Nicky is technically better (now), but he is boring. Id persoanlly save Richard, but I think the judges will go with Nicky.

I agree!
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope sexy Nicky is safe :(

In my head Richard was the one to go tonight. However personally I cannot stand Victoria Pendleton. She is so annoying, never has anyone irritated me more on SCD.

She simply cannot dance.

Well Victoria is having the last laugh!! She will go when the voting public decide its time & not before. No amount of name calling will change that thankfully.
  • Options
    ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone.

I'm reading/posting here for the first time ever tonight. Normally, I don't spoil the result and watch the show, but tomorrow's results show clashes with the Final of the Grand Slam of Darts. I'd rather watch the final live, knowing the SCD results are avaialble on here.

So here I am. Not surprised to see Richard in the bottom 2, but Nicky yes. I thought the Westlife fans alone would keep him there at least a couple more weeks. Can't say I'd miss either of them, though.

Huge thank you to everyone that's involved in getting the spoiler to us. What a wonderful job you do! :D
  • Options
    FunkyFoxtrotFunkyFoxtrot Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's no better either:rolleyes:
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Princess Victoria might cry again if she is called near to last :mad:

Oh, for heaven's sake - give it a rest! She cried once, in the first show. Since then, Kimberley has cried, Lisa has cried, Fern has cried, even Richard has cried.

I voted for Victoria. I don't need to justify doing so, because I pay the phone bill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    walnut699 wrote: »
    So Richard vs Nicky.

me too
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Agree, I will open the champagne when she finally get the boot. :D

How sad..........
  • Options
    diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dani is not to bad but agree with you about Lisa
  • Options
    Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bevey wrote: »
    No Erin does love him to bits they get on really well, whether or not she is paid is irrelevant, she is still really good friends with julian too!

Julian always seems to come across as quite a good guy when he's not got his "persona" on.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her too!!

Good :) I thought she showed natural nervousness at the beginning but has improved week by week, and this evening she showed far more confidence than ever before and seemed to be really enjoying herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    This is just a light-hearted comment Spider Girl in reference to the Pendle Witches, please lighten up no need for nasty comments :)

Then don't make them...Pendle witches?? I don't think so...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Stewie_C wrote: »
    Had rather a lot to drink, but deffo up for nibbles. I have a craving for pretzels - any left????

Loads - help yourself! (supplies sour cream & salsa dips) Anything else I can offer??
  • Options
    NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleased with that bottom 2. Firstly as it was time for Richard to go but also I was concerned that the Westlife fanbase would take Nicky to final or indeed win. Looks like both Kimberley & Nicky fanbases are not going to dominate. It needs to be about any contestants appearance on the show not what they have done previously.
  • Options
    teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bad were Louis & Flavia tonight. They should have gone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Im not a Karen fan either - not by a long way. Having said that - theres something about Richard that makes my flesh creep, and I feel very sorry for Erin (though it has to be said, she puts up with him very well, shes either paid a FORTUNE, or she genuinely doesnt mind!!!)

Would like Richard to stay though, purely so that he can go out if hes in a dance off against any of "my" dancers in the future ;)
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    bevey wrote: »
    Erin loves him so why people find him creepy is beyond me, if she doesnt mind why should we??:)

I think you will find that Erin desperately tried to move her head out of his way when he planted that smacker on her lips. Most inappropriate.