Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FootyGirl confirm please

I am not FootyGirl, but yes, he's gay :p
  • Options
    Dolly TubbDolly Tubb Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    salsasuzie wrote: »
    Thank you for my cushion.. But can I come in now?
    I promise to be good

He he! I guess no one would notice if you crept in quietly in the back now - it's getting a little heated about Victoria and Richard so I guess everyone will have forgotten about ....er....ehat was it?:D
  • Options
    RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FootyGirl confirm please

Careful, that's a windup, not the actual result.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iveta.

:)
    TokenCat wrote: »
    Iveta? I liked her too
    Hi everyone.

I'm reading/posting here for the first time ever tonight. Normally, I don't spoil the result and watch the show, but tomorrow's results show clashes with the Final of the Grand Slam of Darts. I'd rather watch the final live, knowing the SCD results are avaialble on here.

So here I am. Not surprised to see Richard in the bottom 2, but Nicky yes. I thought the Westlife fans alone would keep him there at least a couple more weeks. Can't say I'd miss either of them, though.

Huge thank you to everyone that's involved in getting the spoiler to us. What a wonderful job you do! :D
    Dalwhat wrote: »
    Personally I thought Vic was good tonight and didn't deserve the criticism that was meted out. Lisa was far worse.

:)
    Welcome to ForerroRocher :)
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    streetwise wrote: »
    You seem to have go it wrong again. :D

Streetwise not really. If you look at my post I predicted Victoria came after Richard and Nicky in the vote, Being top of the tie below Kimberley thus just scraping through the bottom 2.

I predict she did the same this week. Just finished outside the btm 2 of the vote.
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    I am not FootyGirl, but yes, he's gay :p

:p:p:p
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peeve wrote: »
    This is probably true, but the poster has precisely two posts to their name and their first one poked fun at the thread for having a virtual party.

Treat with suitable caution... :cool:

Or the joke that it clearly is? "Out" - as in "the closet"...
  • Options
    opal88opal88 Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are all on diets - calorie free treats

aah. I suppose it's the thoughts that count. Nicky is boring as hell btw though his dancing has improved marginally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    is that true?

i hope so cause i want to go to bed....please someone confirm ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coz with virtual food and drink... we can eat and drink as much as we like... and not put a 'virtual' ounce on !!!

Just think - by next year's Strictly there will probably be an app that allows us to ACTUALLY share real food around :D (Well, I can hope ...)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SPOILER ALERT
    Richard is out - for anyone who didn't know he was gay !!!

Quality post of the night :D
  • Options
    JanSparklesJanSparkles Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Whilst we are waiting - are there any names in the frame for the SCD tour next year?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I can confirm Richard is out of SCD
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So all we know for certain now is that Louis and Victoria are more popular than Nicky. :confused:
  • Options
    Anne_CameronAnne_Cameron Posts: 4,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, it's a joke ( out as in out of the closet!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    peeve wrote: »
    This is probably true, but the poster has precisely two posts to their name and their first one poked fun at the thread for having a virtual party.

Treat with suitable caution... :cool:

Out as in out of the closet!!!! Duh
  • Options
    pnw72pnw72 Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    TokenCat wrote: »
    It's clearly a joke

Although he meant it as a joke, it's true.

Just been confirmed.

Richard is out of SCD, as well as being out of the closet.
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    streetwise wrote: »
    I admit it wasn't a great week for Victoria, but she wasn't alone in this.
    Hello week seven?? How many not great weeks is she going to be allowed?
    You should be made to watch nothing but her cha cha, samba and paso on perpetual rotation for the rest of your life - maybe with the odd rumba performance thrown in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no the dance off is still being filmed :)
  • Options
    blueabublueabu Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanielF wrote: »
    Or the joke that it clearly is? "Out" - as in "the closet"...

Yes, I cant believe people thought it was a result and are taking it sooooooo seriously!
  • Options
    ff999ff999 Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claremcd wrote: »
    I have posted for a while but I feel the need to add my twopennyworth!!! Thanks to all those who provide the spoilers every week :D

About Victoria.... I remember an interview just before she competed and won in the Olympics. She is dreadfully shy and finds it hard to put herself out there!!! She has got cojones to do what she is doing and I for one think that she is amazing. No she is not the best dancer but neither is michael Vaughan!!!! They are the ones I watch year after year the ones who improve despite the fact that they struggle.... It comes so much easier to natural performers!!!! Deep breath off soap box now... Hope Richard goes I am such a closet west life fine xx
    Oh, 100% what you said. Victoria's been doing something completely different every day for all of her adult life. To attempt SCD is a massive step for her.
    The same cannot be said for anyone who has ever danced for a living. e.g. Denise. It's a very unequal playing field out there, and for a complete novice, Victoria is doing a great job.
  • Options
    trevordtrevord Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    It's interesting how everyone has different views about who's good and who's not. I think we all agree that Victoria is not very good, sadly, but I'm surprised to see people defending Nicky, who to me is as much a no hoper as Richard and Victoria (although admittedly Nicky was better tonight).

I'm even more surprised to see some people not liking Louis and/or Lisa and/or Dani, all of which for me are very good...
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    En_croute wrote: »
    I can confirm Richard is out of SCD

Thanks hun. Not a shock, he was the worst left.
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    PompeyBill wrote: »
    Lisa probably doesn't look too awkward as she's got that dance she does every week pretty off pat :D At least others actually do something different on a weekly basis.

So true:D