Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    MaryKate1 wrote: »
    mag

'I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD'

I haven't showered or worn a scrap of make up in 10 days, but this week we finished our Madventurer project to raise money for the MAD foundation ( there is still enough time to donate at justgiving.com/Josie Gibson).

Me and the feeder AKA Lukey, had been helping underprivaliged kids her in Ghana, and now we're enjoying a couple of day's down time in a beach hut. I did more painting here than I did in Our house in Bristol in six months' and the feeder plumbed as many houses as he could.It was hard work but worth it.

These kids have not got a pot to p--- in, but the've all got smile on there faces. They spend hours in the street playing with a makeshift football, and find fun in everything they do. We could all learn from them considering what they go through I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

I'm not going to lie, its nice to relax after all our efforts, the feeder has got really protective since we got to our beach hut - if any bloke comes near me he reminds them I'm taken, I think he prefers me all Jungle Jane, he has been saying I look better without my hair extentions and false eyelashes.

We've been taking in the sights during the day too, but you won't believe what I came across in a street market - only me own bloody perfume! The whole market had crowded round telling me how much they loved it, however I think they was a bit disappointed I was a stinky unwashed munter, who smelled nothing like her own perfume.

Luckily that didn't stop the locals making me a super cool offer. No sooner had I left the market than someone came knocking on our door asking me to be in a Ghanain music video. If it all takes off over here, I might just stay as long as someone can bring me my hairdresser......

Why wouldn't she have showered for 10days ? Thought she stayed at the project for about 6 days then went to stay a few days in a guest house that had showers and even a/c in some rooms ?
    So this place Josie went to is so poor they have no running water and cannot afford a pot to pee in yet they loved her perfume ? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that's possible, as if they don't mention it, you can't know about it.

No-one knows what anyone else does if they don't mention it, whoever they are and whatever else they do in their lives.

When celebrities or z listers publicise their charity work, it is in the hope of raising the profile of the cause they are working for. It doesn't matter if you're Madonna building an orphanage or Josie Gibson doing a bit of decorating, it's the same principle. Of course they get publicity for themselves. Look at the fierce competition to get on a 'Band Aid' record. Look at Chris Moyles and his gang climbing Kilimanjaro. Look at all the small companies hoping to get their name on the TV screen during 'Children in Need'. I'm not making any judgment here but pointing out that Josie is just doing exactly what everyone else is doing. You might not like her style but the content is the same.

Madventure gets gap kids to raise enough money to have an 'adventure' in Africa for a week or two. I'd call promotion of them advertising, to be honest.

Also, Josie's 'fans' are not really their demographic.

Finally, hanging out in remarkably spotless overalls in front of a camera before 'resting up' on a beach hut with your boyfriend is about as far removed from climbing Kilimanjaro as it is possible to be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MaryKate1 wrote: »
    mag

'I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD'

I haven't showered or worn a scrap of make up in 10 days, but this week we finished our Madventurer project to raise money for the MAD foundation ( there is still enough time to donate at justgiving.com/Josie Gibson).Me and the feeder AKA Lukey, had been helping underprivaliged kids her in Ghana, and now we're enjoying a couple of day's down time in a beach hut. I did more painting here than I did in Our house in Bristol in six months' and the feeder plumbed as many houses as he could.It was hard work but worth it.

These kids have not got a pot to p--- in, but the've all got smile on there faces. They spend hours in the street playing with a makeshift football, and find fun in everything they do. We could all learn from them considering what they go through I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

I'm not going to lie, its nice to relax after all our efforts, the feeder has got really protective since we got to our beach hut - if any bloke comes near me he reminds them I'm taken, I think he prefers me all Jungle Jane, he has been saying I look better without my hair extentions and false eyelashes.

We've been taking in the sights during the day too, but you won't believe what I came across in a street market - only me own bloody perfume! The whole market had crowded round telling me how much they loved it, however I think they was a bit disappointed I was a stinky unwashed munter, who smelled nothing like her own perfume.

Luckily that didn't stop the locals making me a super cool offer. No sooner had I left the market than someone came knocking on our door asking me to be in a Ghanain music video. If it all takes off over here, I might just stay as long as someone can bring me my hairdresser......

Is there a time limit on donations to this project ? and why give her justgiving page why not just give the Mad Foundation details ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    It's a fact but she stated it too many times..and that is the rub..I object to the "look what I have done?" stance .This was at the beginning..before you realise what sort of person she is. It is done with the sole purpose of self promotion.

She was asked. Every time she went on a show they ask what she did with the winnings. People want to know. And she told them.

The charity is also the ones who get the publicity. I saw many people say they had never heard of CLIC before. After Josie donated her money there many more people became aware, donated, and helped them. She did it because it meant something to her previous boss. Now she promotes Menangitis because it is something that has affected her family.

It is not a fact that it's soley for self promotion. It's your opinion. Josie didn't have to donate 20,000 pounds to CLIC, she doesn't have to do walks, abseils, donate dresses, etc etc for charities. I'm sure she could do with some of that money herself now, but she's given it. Freely. And she's not sucking her fans dry. If her fans or anyone who follows her, as we know people who aren't fans follow her every move more than most fans, want to donate to the causes she's helping, good for them.

If the tactics of this thread ran true, then every single person who associates themselves with any charity is looking for self-promotion. Should we start a thread for each and every person to criticize the good they are doing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Madventure gets gap kids to raise enough money to have an 'adventure' in Africa for a week or two. I'd call promotion of them advertising, to be honest.

Also, Josie's 'fans' are not really their demographic.

Finally, hanging out in remarkably spotless overalls in front of a camera before 'resting up' on a beach hut with your boyfriend is about as far removed from climbing Kilimanjaro as it is possible to be.

Yet she didnt shower for 10 days :rolleyes:
    Looking at Madventure they have been raising a hell of a lot of money over the years for this private school (that only sponsors so many children to go to it) and going by what each volunteer has to raise to go the school and its grounds looked derelict !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon if Josie 'I'll-get-my-fans-to-fund-me-and-the-not-even- vaguely-appropriately-termed-feeder-a-free-holiday-and-sell-my- good-deeds' Gibson set up a puppy farm/whorehouse, we'd be reminded that she gave 20 grand to Clic.

I'd love to know when the last time she mentioned giving the money to CLIC that she wans't asked.

Can you find that evidence for me?
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Steve Coogan remarked during the "epiphenomenal imbroglio" media scandal, "Hitler was nice to dogs."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ferfer wrote: »
    She was asked. Every time she went on a show they ask what she did with the winnings. People want to know. And she told them.

The charity is also the ones who get the publicity. I saw many people say they had never heard of CLIC before. After Josie donated her money there many more people became aware, donated, and helped them. She did it because it meant something to her previous boss. Now she promotes Menangitis because it is something that has affected her family.

It is not a fact that it's soley for self promotion. It's your opinion. Josie didn't have to donate 20,000 pounds to CLIC, she doesn't have to do walks, abseils, donate dresses, etc etc for charities. I'm sure she could do with some of that money herself now, but she's given it. Freely. And she's not sucking her fans dry. If her fans or anyone who follows her, as we know people who aren't fans follow her every move more than most fans, want to donate to the causes she's helping, good for them.

If the tactics of this thread ran true, then every single person who associates themselves with any charity is looking for self-promotion. Should we start a thread for each and every person to criticize the good they are doing?

People in the public eye get judged on the sum of their actions. Josie gets judged on the sum of her actions.

Actions like her persistent habit of re-tweeting the same couple of dozen people telling her how wonderful she is. I can't think of ONE other celebrity who does this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    its easy to spend or gaveaway money one never worked for. as joise said herself bb was a joyful holiday for her, she was never up for eviction she relaxed and enjoyed her stay.plus she made promises to her ex boss if she wins she will gave 20.000 to that charity. no way on earth can I gave away money to that amount . just think to work everyday at 07.30 and back home at 4pm. working in the home and outside the home with children. we all give to charity. but never that amount.some are millioners they work for it, but will never gave that amount in one go. most also have children they plus my household are making sure our hard work is to make sure our children benifits from it.

So because she didn't earn it, it doesn't count? That makes absolutely no sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to know when the last time she mentioned giving the money to CLIC that she wans't asked.

Read the post again.

OK, I'll give you a clue. I didn't say we'd be reminded by Josie, now did I?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Charity work is the best way to keep a persons name in the media and Josie or her management know this. If you take away the charity things she involves herself in and the freebie events she goes to, she actually hasn't had much work this year !
    I'm sure Josie has helped these charities and 'im sure they are grateful for every penny she has brought them, but you can bet that Josie also made a few quid out of these charity deeds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People in the public eye get judged on the sum of their actions. Josie gets judged on the sum of her actions.

Actions like her persistent habit of re-tweeting the same couple of dozen people telling her how wonderful she is. I can't think of ONE other celebrity who does this.

The sum of her actions? No, her every action is picked apart and taken out of context to support your scewed views on someone you've never met.

Josie retweets people saying how wonderful she is? What?

In the past week she's retweeted about movember, funny pics, dogs, about her column (which is work related for her), music, embarrassing stories from her past, tweets for people to get on reality shows, her weight loss (which is work related apparently with a possible video coming out), Ghana, and a fan's birthday.

Where are the tweets about how wonderful she is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read the post again.

OK, I'll give you a clue. I didn't say we'd be reminded by Josie, now did I?

So you're blaming Josie for something she's not doing? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Charity work is the best way to keep a persons name in the media and Josie or her management know this. If you take away the charity things she involves herself in and the freebie events she goes to, she actually hasn't had much work this year !
    I'm sure Josie has helped these charities and 'im sure they are grateful for every penny she has brought them, but you can bet that Josie also made a few quid out of these charity deeds.

So can you go to every thread of every person who has done anything charity wise and beat them up about it the way Josie is? Great, thanks. Because if not, it's hypocritical.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware MadAdventures sent the Court Thread an itinerary of their trip Josie went on with them this month. Can I get a copy as evidence?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Oh Lord.

Newest three tweets on Josie's account this good evening are........

@Josiestweet @Nowmag Morning Josie can't wait to read your column today babe, all about your amazing trip to Africa, well done luv xxxxx
    Retweeted by Josie Gibson

@Josiestweet Just read your lovely column,I think it's brilliant what you and Luke have done,@NowMag hope you both have a brill day.xx

@Josiestweet i love it josie i read ur column everyweek i always look forward to it u do make me laugh with luke :D X

By the way, what's a 'screwed view'????

Anyone...................?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Oh Lord.

Newest three tweets on Josie's account this good evening are........

@Josiestweet @Nowmag Morning Josie can't wait to read your column today babe, all about your amazing trip to Africa, well done luv xxxxx

@Josiestweet Just read your lovely column,I think it's brilliant what you and Luke have done,@NowMag hope you both have a brill day.xx

@Josiestweet i love it josie i read ur column everyweek i always look forward to it u do make me laugh with luke :D X

By the way, what's a 'screwed view'????

Anyone...................?

She's promoting her column. Which is work. How is that a problem?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon if Josie 'I'll-get-my-fans-to-fund-me-and-the-not-even- vaguely-appropriately-termed-feeder-a-free-holiday-and-sell-my- good-deeds' Gibson set up a puppy farm/whorehouse, we'd be reminded that she gave 20 grand to Clic.

So you're blaming Josie for something she's not doing? :rolleyes:

Nowhere in the top post do I say it's Josie reminding people about the CLIC donation and nowhere do I say that the reminders are Josie's fault. Why not read the posts before you post?

Oh, and I don't respond, as a rule, to :rolleyes:s or passive aggressive :)s Just for future reference.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes..it is my opinion. By the way she handles these things..I am of the opinion it is for self promotion. She hoodwinks her fans every week with the articles she writes and all the lies therein. I am delighted that charities are getting something from it (as long as they are bona fide) but that does not detract from the fact that I personally think her services are on offer as long as there is something in it for her. If she does anything half the media are informed..even if it is to go on an abseil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nowhere in the top post do I say it's Josie reminding people about the CLIC donation and nowhere do I say that the reminders are Josie's fault. Why not read the posts before you post?

So then why are you mentioning it in a thread that is a court about Josie and John being fake? Maybe a thread should be started to spew hatred on the ones who do?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So then why are you mentioning it in a thread that is a court about Josie and John being fake? Maybe a thread should be started to spew hatred on the ones who do?

Everything Josie does can be entered as evidence to prove she is fake, thus giving a good probability that she would fake a relationship ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes..it is my opinion. By the way she handles these things..I am of the opinion it is for self promotion. She hoodwinks her fans every week with the articles she writes and all the lies therein. I am delighted that charities are getting something from it (as long as they are bona fide) but that does not detract from the fact that I personally think her services are on offer as long as there is something in it for her. If she does anything half the media are informed..even if it is to go on an abseil.

The media are informed? Who was informed about her Africa trip? The only "media" I have seen is her column where she was telling about her trip which the people who like her and read her column are interested in.

Do you not think the charity is the one who informs the media in most cases? Do you know that Josie herself alerts the media? Charities will use anyone with any amount of fame to bring attention to their cause. They have PR people for that purpose alone.

Please clarify on the media you're mentioning and how you know that Josie herself informed them.

And "all the lies"? Give me a break.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Once again, I'm going to suggest you read the thread before you interject.

Here's why....................
    We knew a long time ago that the girl is devoid of any moral fibre and forethought. Josie thinks of Josie..she would not do a thing if it didn't repay HER in some way.
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    Oh I don't know she gave 20 grand to Clic that's 20 grand more than I have ever given .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Everything Josie does can be entered as evidence to prove she is fake, thus giving a good probability that she would fake a relationship ;)

So her self-promotion must be working then. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once again, I'm going to suggest you read the thread before you interject.

Here's why....................

Oh. So evidence is only allowed here if it's against Josie?
This discussion has been closed.