Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    Evidence or it didn't happen. That is what you expect of us?

Fair enough, so please can your spread the word amongst the prosection that this talk of the good deeds of celebrities such as Roy Keane are superfluous in this thread.

The point I was making was that we don't have evidence of private behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ferfer wrote: »
    That wasn't me.

SHE isn't telling the world. And Now Mag certainly isn't the world. :p

So tell me..what do you think about her bragging that her mate lost 1.4 stone on her regime? Do you think it is irresponsible?
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pardon me but she did indeed suggest that I did not know what mountain climbing involved, because she proceeded to tell me.

And you are also wrong, because I have done a fair bit of mountain climbing myself, although not as much as my father.

So do not assume!

Here's what I wrote. I'm going to guess you haven't done much mountain climbing. I've done a bit myself.

The guess was based on you saying that painting a school is comparable, maybe even more difficult, than climbing Kilimanjaro.

Where is that suggesting you don't know what mountain climbing involves? Please be specific.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough, so please can your spread the word amongst the prosection that this talk of the good deeds of celebrities such as Roy Keane are superfluous in this thread.

The point I was making was that we don't have evidence of private behaviour.

Answering a direct question posed is not 'superfluous'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. The 'call of duty' was a request from a JJJ fan to prove they were fake.

We're still working on it.

Feel free to join in at any time.

Why? It's been over for 20 months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    So are you suggesting that Josie only tells the world and Now Magazine part of what she does for charities ? So she is selective in which charity she promotes ? thats unfair isnt it ?

What?

Yes I am suggesting that she only tells NOW magazine a little bit of what she does

and

Yes I think she is selective in what charities she promotes.

Hardly groundbreaking though, is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answering a direct question posed is not 'superfluous'.

Apparently it is if there is no 'evidence'. It was a member of the prosecution who pointed this out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does not tweet obsessively about it. She tweets about the things she does and to get others involved. It's not obsessive. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

And why would you pay attention to her tweets if you don't like her? If that's not research, how do you know all of this information? :D

I do not follow her and you don't have to go far to see what she tweets..come on...even you know that. She and the unpaid tweeted obsessively about the Ghana... that is my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So are you suggesting that Josie only tells the world and Now Magazine part of what she does for charities ? So she is selective in which charity she promotes ? thats unfair isnt it ?

So you are now criticizing Josie for NOT promoting what she does?

So basically showing she can do no right here.

I rest my case. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? It's been over for 20 months.

I post, very intermittently, on this thread because there's great laughter and friendship here; and an effusion of material from the car crash of zelebrity that is Josie Gibson - and I'm a Big Brother fan from Day One. Not that I have to justify my posting here or anywhere else to anyone.

I find it a lovely atmosphere where people argued vehemently directly after the show have found common ground and become good friends.

Twitter and appreciation threads I stay away from; they frighten the life out of me with the vitriol on there; but open discussion threads are fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not follow her and you don't have to go far to see what she tweets..come on...even you know that. She and the unpaid tweeted obsessively about the Ghana... that is my opinion.

So you seek out what she tweets then? Because you are interested in it. That's your choice.

I don't give a flying flip what JGC tweets. I'm talking about Josie. how much is obsessively in your opinion?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it is if there is no 'evidence'. It was a member of the prosecution who pointed this out.

No idea what you're saying here. A question was asked and it was answered.

You do realise the 'court' aspect of the thread is tongue in cheek?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    What?

Yes I am suggesting that she only tells NOW magazine a little bit of what she does

and

Yes I think she is selective in what charities she promotes.

Hardly groundbreaking though, is it?

No you stated she MAY have done more for a charity then she has told, bearing in mind josie is always quick to tell twitter/Now Mag what charity event she is at or what charitable thing she is doing , it seems unlikely she would be selective.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you stated she MAY have done more for a charity then she has told, bearing in mind josie is always quick to tell twitter/Now Mag what charity event she is at or what charitable thing she is doing , it seems unlikely she would be selective.

In your opinion.

Again, you're criticizing her for telling what she does. And not telling what she does.

:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's what I wrote.
    The guess was based on you saying that painting a school is comparable, maybe even more difficult, than climbing Kilimanjaro.

Where is that suggesting you don't know what mountain climbing involves? Please be specific.

I did not say that painting a school is more difficult than climbing Kilimanjaro. I said that you could argue that it did a greater good. Please be accurate.

Why did you cite your own experience of mountain climbing and state your assumption of my inexperience if you were not implying that you had knowledge to impart?
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the whole point of a celeb being asked by a charity to endorse there charity is so said celeb promotes that charity which means discussing the charity on there twitter page facebook page any articles that go to print etc where would the point be otherwise thats what they want promotion promotion promotion watch daybreak in the mornings they are promoteing a charity till xmas so if anyone wants to donate you can at your local co-op the charity is called YES YOU CAN and basicly there collecting tins of food for those who are struggling in this country
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I post, very intermittently, on this thread because there's great laughter and friendship here; and an effusion of material from the car crash of zelebrity that is Josie Gibson - and I'm a Big Brother fan from Day One. Not that I have to justify my posting here or anywhere else to anyone.

I find it a lovely atmosphere where people argued vehemently directly after the show have found common ground and become good friends.

Twitter and appreciation threads I stay away from; they frighten the life out of me with the vitriol on there; but open discussion threads are fun.

Lovely atmosphere? To rip apart every single detail, tweet, comment said by someone who you don't like? That's funny?

I find it quite the opposite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That does not make sense to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not say that painting a school is more difficult than climbing Kilimanjaro. I said that you could argue that it did a greater good. Please be accurate.

Why did you cite your own experience of mountain climbing and state your assumption of my inexperience if you were not implying that you had knowledge to impart?

Here's what you said "you could say that helping out at a construction project, even if you only slap a bit of paint on and plumb in a few taps, is a greater contribution to good than climbing up a mountain".

That's why I guessed you had not done any mountain climbing. It was a guess - and it was stated as a guess.
    Lovely atmosphere? To rip apart every single detail, tweet, comment said by someone who you don't like? That's funny?

Oh, there's no need to rip anything apart. All we have to do is quote the woman directly and ponder it with amazement. Have you read the columns and seen the photos and tv clips linked on here? She's quite astonishing.

Bit in bold. You don't have to find it funny for us to find it funny. That's the beauty of the world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you seek out what she tweets then? Because you are interested in it. That's your choice.

I don't give a flying flip what JGC tweets. I'm talking about Josie. how much is obsessively in your opinion?

Josie retweets the PA an awful lot... will that do? I remain here on this thread till it's conclusion. In the meantime I think it is a funny thread with all the humour that Josie provides in her world of fantasy.
    I asked you a question in relation to the 1.4 stone in a week loss??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That does not make sense to me.

It did to me :D
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    One celeb is that it . Whereas the list of celebs who give and let it be public knowledge is endless . Josie was not a celeb when she gave that money she had limited funds and no job before she entered bb . I'm not sure I would have donated so much money in the same position . Her future was by no means certain . Big brother contestants had not been very successful in the previous couple of years . So I think the donation was a personal promise to her previous boss and she kept that promise. If it enhanced her profile ultimately good for her . I don't see the problem .

you are quite right lovely and £20,000 is a significant portion of her winnings :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you could say that helping out at a construction project, even if you only slap a bit of paint on and plumb in a few taps, is a greater contribution to good than climbing up a mountain".

Yep, that's what I said. Where do I say that helping out at a construction project is more difficult than climbing a mountain. I say that 'you could say' it 'is a greater contribution to good', which I think it is. Nowhere do I indicate a lack of knowledge of mountains or the climbing of them.

My neice has just climbed Kilimanjaro and apparently the huge number of tourists undertaking the ascent is proving an environmental nightmare.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, there's no need to rip anything apart. All we have to do is quote the woman directly and ponder it with amazement. Have you read the columns and seen the photos and tv clips linked on here? She's quite astonishing.

Bit in bold. You don't have to find it funny for us to find it funny. That's the beauty of the world.

There's no need, yet you (the thread), do. Astonishing? I'd say she's a young girl making her way in the world. Does she make mistakes? Yes. Is she perfect? No. Have I disagreed with some things she's done and said? Yes.

I just don't find joy in putting others down, mocking them, and generally being negative. I don't find that beautiful at all.
    Josie retweets the PA an awful lot... will that do? I remain here on this thread till it's conclusion. In the meantime I think it is a funny thread with all the humour that Josie provides in her world of fantasy.
    I asked you a question in relation to the 1.4 stone in a week loss??

Her world of fantasy or what obsessives create as fantasy?

I don't care about her friend's weight loss, hence why I didn't comment on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yet you often pop in here :D
    Maybe if you put forward differing evidence we could debate it, instead of just coming into the thread to say we are wrong with nothing to back it up or why we are wrong.
    We can only debate what josie gives us to debate, luckily for this thread Josie is the gift that just keeps on giving :D
This discussion has been closed.