Options

Chris axed from tour?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    kleinzach wrote: »
    There are more sources saying that he did, than didn't. The final proof will come when we discover whether Christopher will sue for defamation. I wouldn't hold my breath

Maybe he said something like "you CAN'T do that", she says "did you just call me a C?" I mean, why ask if you know he did? (also note he immediately denied it) The other contestants wouldn't have heard him, they heard HER say that and just jumped on the bandwagon. Groups of people, TV studios, nobody is going to overhear what Chris said to her but she probably shrieked "DID YOU CALL ME A C? HE CALLED ME A C!" and some people, who like her better than they like Chris for whatever reason took her side.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    So what names are you allowed to call someone who blanks you after you make an attempt at politeness?

She doesn't even seem to be 100% sure he did call her the name....

..otherwise why would she ask "did you just call me a C***?".

If she knew 100% he said it.....you'd have no need to ask the question..and when she asked if he said it..he immediately denied it.

So she blanks him rudely, thinks he might have called her a name due to her being rude to him...which he immediately denied when asked....then sells a story on an event which she created.

and he shouldn't have turned up drunk / hangover , on the biggest weekend of his life

no sympathy for him at all

you reap what you sow
  • Options
    LFC4evaLFC4eva Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    ms2608 wrote: »
    I'm just a bit confused that Chris is supposed to have been behaving horribly from the start, but now Carolynne and Kye are saying that "his mask slipped after ten weeks, he couldn't keep it up". Seems to be a bit of a contradiction. :confused:

I think its fair to say these 2 are loving the fact the sun and other media outlets are talking to them, as one went out in week 1 and was forgotton about the other a few weeks later then forgotten about
  • Options
    kleinzachkleinzach Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what names are you allowed to call someone who blanks you after you make an attempt at politeness?

She doesn't even seem to be 100% sure he did call her the name....

..otherwise why would she ask "did you just call me a C***?".

If she knew 100% he said it.....you'd have no need to ask the question..and when she asked if he said it..he immediately denied it.

So she blanks him rudely, thinks he might have called her a name due to her being rude to him...which he immediately denied when asked....then sells a story on an event which she created.

there are two ways of looking at this:

"He walked over, looked her up and down, and said, "You need to do something with that "

You are assuming he said it to be polite. Ordinarily he could have the benefit of the doubt. But I find it rather odd that you would justify the use of the C word when she chose to ignore him.

For my part, the fact that he chose to use the C word tells me his motives for saying what he did weren't honourable or ot of respect.

I find the use of the C word far outweighs the rudeness of ignoring someone. by x 1,000

There are none so blind as those that cannot see.
  • Options
    maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    espeons wrote: »
    How do you know he did!?

Am I the only one who finds it highly bemusing how virtually the same number of DS sheep who were happy to take the side of Rylan's TOWIE friend on Twitter prior to Week 1 of the Finals against Carolynne, now completely believe the word of Carolynne against Christopher.

The word suckers comes to mind.

As a member of Sofabet we've been discussing with Christopher's continued success in the face of Syco's propaganda whether Christopher might be the one to see off this joke of a TV programme. But sadly in the end too many sheep on this site have clearly fallen for Cowell's increasingly more desperate and nastier black arts hook, line and sinker due their "too much smoke for there not to be a fire" cumulative effect.

To think the BBC stopped Fame Academy in 2004 after Series 2 because of being reported to Ofcom over bias in favour of Alex Parks versus Alistair Griffin. Yet it had nothing on the negative treatment of Christopher and the positive treatment of James (with the Syco PR machine and media turning a blind eye (or coming out in support) to some of his less pleasant Twitter spats).
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kleinzach wrote: »
    there are two ways of looking at this:

"He walked over, looked her up and down, and said, "You need to do something with that "

You are assuming he said it to be polite. Ordinarily he could have the benefit of the doubt. But I find it rather odd that you would justify the use of the C word when she chose to ignore him.

For my part, the fact that he chose to use the C word tells me his motives for saying what he did weren't honourable or ot of respect.

There are none so blind as those that cannot see.

The "you need to do something with that" was later on after her initial rudeness towards him (going by what was written)

Going by the story she refused to say hello to him as soon as he came in..the fact she claimed she "refused to say hello" points to him at some point saying hello to her (ie being polite)..and getting blanked for his trouble.

..and as I said..if she was 100% sure he called her a c***..then why on earth would she have to ask IF he had called her it?
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean if she doesn't sue him for defamation....that she's agreeing she is a c*** ? ;)

Very good.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ms2608 wrote: »
    I'm just a bit confused that Chris is supposed to have been behaving horribly from the start, but now Carolynne and Kye are saying that "his mask slipped after ten weeks, he couldn't keep it up". Seems to be a bit of a contradiction. :confused:

Clearly they mean the Public mask... i.e. the stropping off the show and sending nasty tweets
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    Good, i might actually go now!! I thought he was false from his first audition
    This is the first year tickets are still available for both dublin shows, maybe they will sell out now

I think I'll save €40 a ticket and just watch on Youtube.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "you need to do something with that" was later on after her initial rudeness towards him (going by what was written)

Going by the story she refused to say hello to him as soon as he came in..the fact she claimed she "refused to say hello" points to him at some point saying hello to her (ie being polite)..and getting blanked for his trouble.

..and as I said..if she was 100% sure he called her a c***..then why on earth would she have to ask IF he had called her it?

Because that's what people do when they're taken by surprise/shocked by something someone has said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Because that's what people do when they're taken by surprise/shocked by something someone has said.

If someone called me a c***..I'd either ignore it or say "that's not very nice". If I was sure what they had said I wouldn't feel the need to double check.
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    bitter orange scouser
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it not the law if you have a drink problem or turn up drunk at work your employer must offer you help first before they can sack you? In which case chris could still make the tour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Is it not the law if you have a drink problem or turn up drunk at work your employer must offer you help first before they can sack you?

No....
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsp263004 wrote: »
    Is it not the law if you have a drink problem or turn up drunk at work your employer must offer you help first before they can sack you? In which case chris could still make the tour?

They should of called the AA out have him towed away :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So now Christopher is an alcoholic .... According to some ... Bloody hell you couldnt make it up..
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now Christopher is an alcoholic .... According to some ... Bloody hell you couldnt make it up..

Betty, I don't think I was ever in agreement with you on BB forum, but I am with you on this one. I was not a Christopher fan by any means, yet even I could see the manipulation of X factor and the extreme propaganda and bullying against him.

Very unfair, unjustified and disgraceful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he has any sense, he wouldn't participate in the tour anyway. In all likelihood he'd be booed as he was on the show. Who'd want to face that further humiliation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »
    Betty, I don't think I was ever in agreement with you on BB forum, but I am with you on this one. I was not a Christopher fan by any means, yet even I could see the manipulation of X factor and the extreme propaganda and bullying against him.

I'm 100 per cent agree with you it was a disgrace and if what people seem to think of him being an alki is true I was just saying he should be offere help not the sack but sadly its chris so there's no chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    bitter orange scouser

From someone who calls himself Batman, says it all really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    contessa wrote: »
    No....

It is in scotland.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 100 per cent agree with you it was a disgrace and if what people seem to think of him being an alki is true I was just saying he should be offere help not the sack but sadly its chris so there's no chance.

Very much agree.

I mentioned that I would not be watching next years series, could not bare to see another contestant go through this, but I wish something could be done about it before hand though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw another ad for the X Factor tour ...and he was in this one.

They didn't name him..or any of them...but it said "come and see your favourite finalist" and they showed footage of him singing.
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blimey some of the Rolling Stones,Led Zeppelins and the Who's best work was done when drunk and or stoned. :D

Give the lad his head.;)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »

Thank you ...