Options

The Killing III - BBC 4 Pace ***NO SPOILERS***

Comments

• Options
    JIMO96JIMO96 Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Who cares about the Zeuthens - what about Sarah? :D I hope she doesn't get killed off but I doubt she will. Other than that not sure what I would like to see happen to her - I'm sure Sveistrup will have written something that fits.

Hmmm....something tells me Sarah won't have a happy ending tonight. The case will get solved, but there'll be some other tragedy or major personal setback to spoil her happiness......I'd love to be wrong! :D
  • Options
    the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JIMO96 wrote: »
    Hmmm....something tells me Sarah won't have a happy ending tonight. The case will get solved, but there'll be some other tragedy or major personal setback to spoil her happiness......I'd love to be wrong! :D

Maybe but I hope it's not a bad ending for her - I hope she gets to see her grandchild and particularly that Sarah isn't killed off.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's bound to be a said ending for Sarah and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's killed in the course of rescuing Emilie from the skurk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    It's bound to be a said ending for Sarah and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's killed

I'm just saying I hope not and I'm still coming down on the side that she won't be killed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm just saying I hope not and I'm still coming down on the side that she won't be killed.

No-one "hopes" that she'll be killed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    No-one "hopes" that she'll be killed

Well people seemed very casual about it. Fine, well forget the 'hope' bit so it reads: "I'm still coming down on the side that she won't be killed". It's just my opinion that I think Sveistrup will do something else with her character; if others think she might or probably will die then that's a perfectly acceptable difference of opinion.

Anyway I'm off to get ready to watch it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well people seemed very casual about it. Fine, well forget the 'hope' bit so it reads: "I'm still coming down on the side that she won't be killed". It's just my opinion that I think Sveistrup will do something else with her character; if others think she might or probably will die then that's a perfectly acceptable difference of opinion.

Have fun :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm hoping Sarah lives, but always expected her not to. But we shall have to see. So long as the whole finale makes sense I will be happy. Only thing that could spoil it for definite is if Em dies. I don't think I could watch it all again if she is killed. I could watch again even if Sarah is killed.

Waiting for the finale now. Everything ready. Just have to kick the cat out for 2 hours and then it's eyes down.

PS
    Evening all. Seasons Greetings. And best wishes one and all.:):)

PPS
    Hard to believe the very first episode aired on BBC4 on 22 Jan 2011. Almost 2 years ago!!! It's been a blast. And a lot of fun on all the various TK threads. And the other subbed threads as well.
  • Options
    DenleyDenley Posts: 4,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :)

Oh well, it's here. The very last TK night. :(:cry: I hope it gets the send off it deserves tonight. :cool: It's been nothing short of phenomenal to watch and this thread has been enjoyable to be involved in. Tak to all you lovely folk. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merlin and a Special Brew methinks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My lips are sealed ;)
    I've got Norovirus so no snacks and booze for me tonight :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denley wrote: »

Oh well, it's here. The very last TK night. :(:cry: I hope it gets the send off it deserves tonight. :cool: It's been nothing short of phenomenal to watch and this thread has been enjoyable to be involved in. Tak to all you lovely folk. :)

Evening sir.:):)

House full?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chloe_26 wrote: »
    My lips are sealed ;)

They won't be when the projectile vomiting starts.:D:D

Sorry to hear you are ill though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They won't be when the projectile vomiting starts.:D:D

Haha yes!! I've managed 6 hrs now without that but the toast I just had is touch and go :o

Anyway good to see you all tonight, enjoy :)
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made it! Good evening everyone.:)

I've given up analysing -my bet is still on ex Mrs Kamper as the skurk helping sailor man. I'd laugh if it's not.:o:p

No idea who Louise's killer is but looking forward to finding out who it is TONIGHT!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ to BK and Denley's Miss D

Homemade mince pies coming your way with cognac for Miss D.:.)

Still got plenty to share out...;.)

( Haven't had time to read most of the latest posts.
    I've been playing nurse maid to several members of the family who have fallen ill with colds and flu.
    Basically I'm running around most of the day and night and will be off line until tomorrow evening.)

See you all then.:cool:

Thanks RP - the mince pie should keep her quiet for a bit. :D until she knocks back the cognac, at least. :D

Hope your sickly relly's are feeling better. :)
    Franglais wrote: »
    It's the skurk in drag! :.D

LOL now we know why Skurk's really wearing the balaclava :D
    Well, one option is to see Sofie Gråbøl and Mikael Birkkjær (aka Ulrik Strange, TK II) in a series of adverts for Austrian insurance company Wiener Städtische: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Wiener+Stadtische+Sofie&oq=Wiener+Stadtische+Sofie&gs_l=youtube.12...12186.13165.0.16102.2.2.0.0.0.0.72.124.2.2.0...0.0...1ac.1.bvb2XzxijWQ

Unfortunately, these ads are all in tysk/German which means that someone else will have to do the translating.

We don't get enough subtitled adverts on our telly's. Thanks TU, will watch this later. :)
    **Scandinavia related** ~ This documentary 'The Last Battle of the Vikings' was broadcast in Scotland on the BBC last night: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01p9fwg/The_Last_Battle_of_the_Vikings/ It's all about the Scots vs. the Norwegian Vikings in the Battle of Largs.

Obviously now it's on iplayer for the rest of Britain. I'm glad 'cause I was disappointed that they denied it to the rest of us.

Thanks tlp, will watch this later too. :cool:
    tealady wrote: »
    And there was me thinking we are so polite to one another!
    Hope I can stay awake for this, last night was a bit of a rough one!
    A bittersweet ending in store I feel.

aww I'm infinity % positive minks meant that as a term of endearment, nothing else. :) She's lovely and Cubic Eyes is a thinking out of the box star on this thread :cool:

Sorry to hear you had rough one. Hope tonight is better for you. :)

It'll be bitter sweet ending, whatever happens, for all of us tonight I'm sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strictly... over ran so Merlin started late. Could be a recordings clash here. Merlin - Boardwalk - TK3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you don't send the virus down to my computer!

Hope the mince pies arrive in tact. Down to my last one at the moment. Getting the shakes.

Don't worry BK, they were well packed beforehand.;)

If you're still not sure, then a couple of shots of vodka will kill any bug or virus. :D

minkski wrote: »
    <sticks hand up for a mince pie> :D
    Some coming your way too minski. Hope you like them.:p
    Well, one option is to see

Sofie Gråbøl and Mikael Birkkjær
    (aka Ulrik Strange, TK II) in a series of adverts for Austrian insurance company Wiener Städtische: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Wiener+Stadtische+Sofie&oq=Wiener+Stadtische+Sofie&gs_l=youtube.12...12186.13165.0.16102.2.2.0.0.0.0.72.124.2.2.0...0.0...1ac.1.bvb2XzxijWQ

Unfortunately, these ads are all in tysk/German which means that someone else will have to do the translating.

I recently found out that a friend who is also a TK addict, saw Sofie Grabel and Mickael Birkkjaer at Copenhagen airport last year.
    He resisted going up to them for ages, but finally did, telling them how much he loved the series. He said they were extremely friendly and were happy that TK is so popular in the UK.
  • Options
    catslovelycatscatslovelycats Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't normally post on this thread as i feel too inadequate. Everyone has such amazing theories! But it's the last night so thought I'd throw in my pennyworth instead of just lurking. So here's my contribution:
    I've a bag of jelly tots for when it gets too tense tonight, and a pack of tissues (just in case). Enjoy the show everyone!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloe_26 wrote: »
    My lips are sealed ;.)

oh no! poor you chloe :( gives chloe a (((hug))) (while wearing full biological warfare suit, of course, can't take any chances :D).
    Evening sir.:):.)

House full?

Evening BK :). Yep, no stragglers or late night viewing tonight. Means no online live chatter during tonight's eps but I will be catching up with the thread straight after. :)
    Made it! Good evening everyone.:.)

I've given up analysing
    -my bet is still on ex Mrs Kamper as the skurk helping sailor man. I'd laugh if it's not.:o:.p

No idea who Louise's killer is but looking forward to finding out who it is TONIGHT!!:D

Evening RP :) Me too. I don't have a clue where this is heading tonight. So am looking forward to the finale all the more for that. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks RP - the mince pie should keep her quiet for a bit. :D until she knocks back the cognac, at least. :D

Hope your sickly relly's are feeling better. :)

My drinking buddy.;)

Thanks Denley, everyone's feeling much, much better. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry BK, they were well packed beforehand.;)

If you're still not sure, then a couple of shots of vodka will kill any bug or virus.

I recently found out that a friend who is also a TK addict, saw Sofie Gråbøl and Mickael Birkkjaer at Copenhagen airport last year.
    He resisted going up to them for ages, but finally did, telling them how much he loved the series. He said they were extremely friendly and were happy that TK is so popular in the UK.

Vodka and mince pies. An interesting combination. Shall give it a try.

Luckily the restraining order has expired so I can approach Sofie anytime now.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't normally post on this thread as i feel too inadequate. Everyone has such amazing theories! But it's the last night so thought I'd throw in my pennyworth instead of just lurking. So here's my contribution:
    I've a bag of jelly tots for when it gets too tense tonight, and a pack of tissues (just in case). Enjoy the show everyone!

Hiya cats....:):):)

BIB
    It doesn't stop the rest of us so dive straight in

Fellow cat lovers are always welcome. Jelly tots? I don't think we've ever had those before on here. Just goes to show. You keep on learning on here. Makes a change from all the alkies:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL! I keep missing your posts, Denley.:eek:

Absolutely agree regarding the above. It's been a great pleasure discussing this series with everyone on here.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JIMO96 wrote: »
    Genuinely excited about the finale for this tonight! And for Boardwalk Empire, but that can wait till tomorrow, cos TK3 has built up some momentum in the last couple of weeks. The 2 best programmes on TV have their climaxes on the same night(!) :D

Hoping for a satisfactory ending (by satisfactory I mean not too many unanswered questions), not really bothered if it's a positive or sorrowful ending for the Zeuthens, so long as it's believable.

I'm glad we're past all the political backbiting and to-ing and fro-ing (the only irritating aspect of TK) and the last 2 episodes tonight should be all about jigsaw pieces falling into place.

Thanks to all the regular contributors on here, this is one of the best threads on DS, and a daily read is a must for me.....after this thread winds down (I reckon at least a fortnight away!), a re-watch of TK1,2 & 3 is in order ;)

LOL:D:D

Welcome JIMO:):)
    Always up for a rewatch. Hoping Santa knows about BluRays - and about Amazon as well;)