Options

Sarah Millican..................is there a single panel show she wont appear on ??

Comments

• Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    I like David Mitchell but he appears on just as many panel shows as Sarah, so this thread is a little pointless really.

If you don't like her, fair enough but there are a number of male comedians who also appear on panel shows regularly but they don't get complained about.

No one is stopping you from making a thread about David Mitchell, or any other male comedian for that matter.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    I guess you'd have to live in the North East of Britain to find her funny.:confused:

Wyeayefannycakeboyfriendpet :cry:

I live in the North East of Britain. She makes me want to vomit.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you noticed how thin-skinned & aggressive these Millican-lovers are with no sense of irony. Several comedians I like , get savaged on these forums but I don't feel a need to defend them.

If the Millican's fans had any sense of irony, they'd likely also have an appreciation of comedy that goes beyond 'fat lasses like cake' and 'farts are hilarious', 'fannys are hilarious' and 'fanny farts are doubly so'.
  • Options
    RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    I like David Mitchell but he appears on just as many panel shows as Sarah, so this thread is a little pointless really.

If you don't like her, fair enough but there are a number of male comedians who also appear on panel shows regularly but they don't get complained about.

I classify David Mitchell the same as Miranda Hart. Irritating, but not totally unbearable nor on everything and anything that is broadcast.

I agree that the thread title suggests that this thread is all about her constant appearances on panel shows, when, in fact, it has transpired that her over exposure is not limited to that genre of television.

Maybe the OP could have this amended?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I saw her Christmas special on BBC I player and switched it off after 10 minutes, she seems to find her self funnier than her own jokes.
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,114
    Forum Member
    Just in case anyone wants to see the first show in the new series of Jonathan Ross starting tonight, SM is on it!
  • Options
    eliza2355eliza2355 Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Got caught out here - didnt see the warning ,I have never seen so much rubbish ,, What is funny about her ??The audience laugh and laugh itsbeyond me,
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks like mrs doubtfire
  • Options
    SandyHSandyH Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says she is 37 :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eliza2355 wrote: »
    Got caught out here - didnt see the warning ,I have never seen so much rubbish ,, What is funny about her ??The audience laugh and laugh itsbeyond me,

Got caught out as well, OH wouldn't let me switch off as there was nothing else on :mad:
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I have to say:
    Diana Boss @LDLDN 2h
    Is Sarah Millican less funny than Miranda Hart? Bit like asking whether a pineapple up the arse is less painful than a house brick
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt know Jonathan ross was back on I usually watch now I cant because she was on.:-( For anyone that did watch did she ruin it much? Did jonathan look like he wanted her gone?
  • Options
    sealionsealion Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I use the Digiguide EPG on my PC and have made a 'filter' to flash in red any programme with her in it. Cannot believe how many shows she appears in.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she didn't take a starring role in The Channel 4 Mash Up. The Millican Pound Drop, anyone? Oh, now that title would give her an excuse to talk about her weight and, no doubt, cake!
  • Options
    darnall42darnall42 Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Millican co hosting the one show tonight :(
  • Options
    PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MILLICAN WARNING

She's presenting The One Show tonight
  • Options
    eliza2355eliza2355 Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    She is co=presenting the one show 7pm 7th Jan
    Emmerdale it is then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]RED ALERT, RED ALERT[/highlight]

I might be mistaken but I am sure that the BBC announcer just said the SM was on the One Show tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darnall42 wrote: »
    Millican co hosting the one show tonight :(
    MILLICAN WARNING

She's presenting The One Show tonight
    tinkie wrote: »

I might be mistaken but I am sure that the BBC announcer just said the SM was on the One Show tonight

We must have all heard at the same time :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member

She's covering for Alex Jones, she's on it tomorrow aswell:D
  • Options
    PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We must have all heard at the same time :D

Yep - we must all have heard the BBC's official 1-hour warning!
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i will be watching Heir Hunters... a load of vultures grubbing round the estates of the recently deceased, will provide more laughs that her on the One Show ...
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heir Hunters for me tonight then! Not that I mind.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the lord Harry, who thought she'd be a good presenter:eek:
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's on kids :D

Strangely reminds me of a hedgehog.
This discussion has been closed.