Options

I'd like to see how some of you react if the whole house was against you

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you serious.. They where popular .. People here loved watching them.. Who persecuted them?

Err how about the anti-American bias spouted on BOTS, with our very own Tricia crying "get them out, get the Yanks out!" when it was becoming obvious they might actually win.
  • Options
    Anne_Morris_CowAnne_Morris_Cow Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I think this hits the nail on the head about why I find them so disturbing. Its because they never react. Its as if they are automatons - no feeling, no emotion, no temper, no humour, no empathy. Its as if they are dead inside. It must be awful to be like that poor souls,

You have put into words what i was thinking ..I have seen more feeling from Gerry Anderson puppets ..It is sad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GetHoppy wrote: »
    Err how about the anti-American bias spouted on BOTS, with our very own Tricia crying "get them out, get the Yanks out!" when it was becoming obvious they might actually win.

But the "We are Americans " shouts from Heidi frequently .making out they are Supreme is not anti British :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    If any British person chanted that in any show they would be deemed idiots, it's crass and cringeworthy, thank God we don't generally behave twonkish like that.

:DExactly
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is they are NOT reactive. They didn't start chanting U-S-A! U-S-A! because the whole house was against them. They started off against the whole house. They are not acting like dicks because everyone hates them so they might as well - they are acting like dicks, the other HMs are reacting to that. Again, it is blatantly obvious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they didn't "put themselves in that position" The American thing was always gonna ensure they were an easy target and they've handled that fantastically.

you could have a point, and yes they have handled it well my late mum always used to say if you raise your voice youve lost the argument, she was right, rylan 'lost it' longsince
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Speidi bring it upon themselves when Claire and the others rooted around through their possessions with Tricia trying on Heidi's shoes? I know the HMs thought Speidi had been obnoxious when they 'left' the house, but it was Big Brother who sent Speidi back to the basement, who let them spy on the others, and who told Speidi to say negative things to them as a reason for 'leaving'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the "We are Americans " shouts from Heidi frequently .making out they are Supreme is not anti British :confused:

Not really. Have they ever said 'get the Brits out'?

There's patriotism, and then there's xenophobia.
  • Options
    JayDayJayDay Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    No they didn't "put themselves in that position" The American thing was always gonna ensure they were an easy target and they've handled that fantastically.

What crap! what American thing? remember those terrible twins......! Of course they have handled it fantastically because they have had their own little apartment where they can disappear and re-energise. They are very immature and have no general knowledge and are totally fake. Nasty pair without a doubt!
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,588
    Forum Member
    The house wouldn't be against me.. I'd have the manners to say hello and tackle every task thrown at me.. So I know I would never put myself in that position.. That is what they have done

BB has done everything to make the other hm's hate them. Look at the tasks they have had to do. Then finally trying to part them even tho they are classed as one hm.

BB and C5 have a lot to answer to.

Nice to know you think you will be loved by all housemates .. it don't work like that Betty :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh please ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    karen2401 wrote: »
    you could have a point, and yes they have handled it well my late mum always used to say if you raise your voice youve lost the argument, she was right, rylan 'lost it' longsince

Yes I get the raising your voice ..it is tue ..But that aside This pair are so devoid of any Emotion it is creepy ..and Rylan is just a Drama queen we all knowthat ..a harmless one ..But they would try the patience of a Saint :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please ..

Nice comeback
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    BB has done everything to make the other hm's hate them. Look at the tasks they have had to do. Then finally trying to part them even tho they are classed as one hm.

BB and C5 have a lot to answer to.

Nice to know you think you will be loved by all housemates .. it don't work like that Betty :rolleyes:

Ermm THEY hated on the Housemates from the word GO ..they wouldnt even say Hi from the Basement like the OTHERS who also had to suffer it .They made up their minds from the off as Spencer said the other night ..Since you put us in the Basement
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    They deliberately brought this on themselves.

Have you lost sight of what the show is about. It isn't about making friends and having a nice cosy little tea party. They may not be nice - but that doesn't justify intimidation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saskia44 wrote: »
    Have you lost sight of what the show is about. It isn't about making friends and having a nice cosy little tea party. They may not be nice - but that doesn't justify intimidation.
    No you mean like how Intimidating Spencer is of course ...any one who can pull off that much hate and non emotion needs a shrink ..well i would guess he has one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Guarantee you won't handle it as well Speidi have considering they haven't lost their temper or had a breakdown yet - quite the opposite actually. I can't imagine how draining it must be to be literally counting down the days, those two have some serious mental strength! Of course Rylan wouldn't know anything about that, here's hoping he can actually be in the house come the final.
    What a humane and insightful post.

Regardless of how or why the rift happened, Speidi have found themselves at the wrong end of a huge amount of unjustified, gratuitous and self-indulgent negativity.

With the exception of Frankie, the despicable way in which the HM's rounded on them like a pack of baying wolves was revolting to watch.

Regardless of what was DONE that created the rift, what was SAID by the baying pack showed them up to be very small and insensitive - and fundamentally lacking in any DECENCY.

Such behaviour would hurt and enrage ANY decent person.

But what's most sickening is the readiness of the pack to attack and when held accountable for their gratuitous hostility, to retreat into sanctimonious righteousness and playing the victim.

Absolutely nauseating.

Their behaviour makes me ashamed to come from the same country.
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They may be daft but they are not daft enough to say 'Get the Brits out' on a British show..... Instead they suggested Ryan and Frankie should piss off back to Australia and Italy....
  • Options
    JayDayJayDay Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    bollocks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may be daft but they are not daft enough to say 'Get the Brits out' on a British show..... Instead they suggested Ryan and Frankie should piss off back to Australia and Italy....

How many time has Rylan told them to "piss off back home"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayDay wrote: »
    bollocks

Not aimed at me I trust?;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Not aimed at me I trust?;)
    Or me ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many time has Rylan told them to "piss off back home"?

So they are as bad as each other then so you have no argument.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you mean like how Intimidating Spencer is of course ...any one who can pull off that much hate and non emotion needs a shrink ..well i would guess he has one

Yep, Rylan goes all ordinarily ranty, but Spencer does that low voiced, sing song, madeyed stuff, with occasional outbursts of manic mimicking. Really nasty.

I think he's going for the 'Hannibal Lecter' effect or something.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    They deliberately brought this on themselves.

no they didnt.. this was all set up by BB from the start to alienate them from the others...