Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXVI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not getting the Kaitlyn hate. What do people mean she's loaded in the front? She's slightly chunkier in a good way anyways and it's nice to see for once. Her matches with Eve were good and I'm pretty certain it depends on who she has to work with eg. Is anyone ever going to have an amazing match with Aksana or Tamina?

I don't dislike Kaitlyn if that was aimed at me. She is good, not the finished article, but a bit like Trish in the early days. Her tops are a bit risky though. One wrong move and she would burst out :p;) (which is not a bad thing but the little kids watching WWE might get a bit scared) :o

I think Tamina is OK as well. Nothing special, but she wrestles OK. She just needs to have better acting skills.

As for Aksana, what is she still doing there? I thought she would have had her a$$ fired ages ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    I don't dislike Kaitlyn if that was aimed at me. She is good, not the finished article, but a bit like Trish in the early days. Her tops are a bit risky though. One wrong move and she would burst out :p;) (which is not a bad thing but the little kids watching WWE might get a bit scared) :o

I think Tamina is OK as well. Nothing special, but she wrestles OK. She just needs to have better acting skills.

As for Aksana, what is she still doing there? I thought she would have had her a$$ fired ages ago.

Admittedly it was aimed at you, but I was probably just conveniently including stuff I've read elsewhere haha. I'm sure she'd be wearing some kind of supportive bra, you'd think anyway haha.

Tamina had a really quite good match with Beth at last years Elimination Chamber. I'm coming to the conclusion she may need others to enhance how she comes across in the ring. There's a reason her last title match was so short and I doubt the reason was Kaitlyn.

Aksana I think has improved a little, but I do ask myself that question occasionally haha.
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This new batch of Divas is not a patch on the Trish/Lita/Jacqueline/Jazz/Molly Holly/Victoria era when I used to watch religiously. Some of them used to beat men up as well, especially Jacqueline.
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That video with Zeb and Jack was annoying me so much until they went out of character. (I guess that means they're doing a good job). It does clearly show that Mr "weed the people" needs someone with mic skills though.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wondering, if WWE ever released a DVD on Jerry Lawler, would you buy it?

Do WWE own the Andy Kaufman stuff? Wouldn't be worth doing without it.
    I'm from Hollywood, I have brains!
  • Options
    JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. I wasn't expecting them to 'break the fourth wall' there lol
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Do WWE own the Andy Kaufman stuff? Wouldn't be worth doing without it.

They don't but its easily bought from CBS (Letterman). The work they did on Letterman went huge and was brilliant!

I said it before but its scandalous Kaufman isnt in HoF.

Everyone should watch Man on the Moon
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Glenn Beck won't be appearing on Raw due to "being booked elsewhere that night". Here's WWE's response. A must watch, it's freaking amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9_RcD6WMmM

Wow that was brilliant I love how Jack and Zeb did there thing and then all of a sudden Zeb and Jack decided to break out of character just epic.
  • Options
    Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    I think Glen Beck has saved Swagger's job.

God bless Glen Beck!
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Georged123 wrote: »
    I think Glen Beck has saved Swagger's job.

God bless Glen Beck!

God bless him indeed. We, the people!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taker returns at live event apparently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_NLXZQYdI&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    That Zeb/Swag video is great :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mark__ wrote: »
    Taker returns at live event apparently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_NLXZQYdI&feature=youtu.be

Video is taken down, but it's true. He teamed with Sheamus to take on Sandow and Barrett. Not sure if I like it because if he returns tomorrow, it won't have as much luster. I understand him wanting to shake off some ring rust, but they should have done this after he returned unless he has a match/gets involved in something on Raw.
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Quite a few videos on YouTube now showing The Undertaker returning last night.

Couple of points about the videos. Firstly it seems mad to have him return in a house show, as there will be no surprise at all now when he returns on Raw tomorrow night. I know a lot of people were expecting him back anyway but still would of been nice not know 100%.

Secondly him looks way out of shape. Some weeks yet to WrestleMania though,so I hope he will look a lot better by the time that comes around
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Video is taken down, but it's true. He teamed with Sheamus to take on Sandow and Barrett. Not sure if I like it because if he returns tomorrow, it won't have as much luster. I understand him wanting to shake off some ring rust, but they should have done this after he returned unless he has a match/gets involved in something on Raw.

Whilst I agree with what you're saying, it could equally have been part of the decision to return or not - see how he felt after the match. No point having the "big return", only to find out in a house show a week later that he couldn't do it right now...
  • Options
    JaygooseJaygoose Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Just seen on my facebook the official WWE page has confirmed the Takers return to a Smackdown house show.

How odd! I expected him to return to RAW and cost CM Punk the number 1 contendership
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The vid I posted was posted by WWE Fan-Nation, so I'm surprised it was taken down.
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WWE have touted it instead.

Guess he needs the ring time, local show, gives him a chance to work off the rust.

World and his wife knew he was most likely coming back and RAW now lines up with

Cena-Punk
    Vince-Heyman (HHH and Lesnar too I guess)
    Taker.

So it should do a nice boost in the ratings too which is probably the reasoning
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,904
    Forum Member
    Shaping up to be a very strong Raw tomorrow night, I'll be tuning in live for sure. Maybe for the full 3 hours too, depending on how tired I am.
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw a pic of Taker at a house show

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521448_10151537048101654_18182081_n.jpg

not exactly in the best of shape. I'd actually have preferred he took a year out, got a little healthier and wrestled at wm30 or just retire
  • Options
    sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw a pic of Taker at a house show

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521448_10151537048101654_18182081_n.jpg

not exactly in the best of shape. I'd actually have preferred he took a year out, got a little healthier and wrestled at wm30 or just retire

Think he needs some new attire to hide his shape. Looks like hes been at the pies.
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd really prefer it if Taker only appeared at WM to set up a match with someone at next year's WM. Give him a year to get fit and heal properly, maybe by taking up DDP's Yoga (which has done absolute wonders for people in a much worse condition than Taker).

The pics and videos from the house show don't exactly show us a lot of Taker and he might be able to have a decent match at this year's WM, but I think that everyone would prefer it if he took this WM off in order to have a 5* match or something close like he has done in his past few WM matches.
  • Options
    sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    I'd really prefer it if Taker only appeared at WM to set up a match with someone at next year's WM. Give him a year to get fit and heal properly, maybe by taking up DDP's Yoga (which has done absolute wonders for people in a much worse condition than Taker).

The pics and videos from the house show don't exactly show us a lot of Taker and he might be able to have a decent match at this year's WM, but I think that everyone would prefer it if he took this WM off in order to have a 5* match or something close like he has done in his past few WM matches.

What is his condition?

As far as I know he has no major injures. I dont think having a full year off would make any difference to his future matches. Punk could get a great match out of him this year no problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DanielF wrote: »
    Whilst I agree with what you're saying, it could equally have been part of the decision to return or not - see how he felt after the match. No point having the "big return", only to find out in a house show a week later that he couldn't do it right now...

Very true, great point. I just assumed that if he was able to work the match that it pretty much declares him as fit for Mania. There's a massive difference between a 5-10 minute house show match than a 15-20 minute Mania one. I just hope he doesn't face Punk. I just personally don't see Punk as a threat to Taker after facing HHH twice and HBK twice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's The Undertaker confirmed for Raw then. Would prefer if he didn't appear at a house show because it kind of ruins the surprise.
This discussion has been closed.