Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw come on now!

Most of these people are career benefitters, I seem to have been paying for their lifestyles, they're taking the pee out of me, so why shouldn't I get some cheap chuckles out of a little man shouting at them?

Besides, the studio audience always seems to enjoy themselves, who are we to deny them their fun, infact, maybe we should give them all sticks and let them prod the guests?

:D:D I shouldn't laugh but I did.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has recently had cancer treatment.:(

Yes, but I am talking about how he looked in comparison to the recent repeats.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I think the poster meant even before his latest treatment. I agree as well, he hasn't aged well at all. (By the way I am talking even before his illness before anyone has a go!)

That is exactly what I mean, thanks. I think being surrounded by those low lifes every day would drag anyone down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did the episode of Mick on JK air?
  • Options
    marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liquinn wrote: »

About 2007 I thiink.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

2007 Liquinn. I was going to put the clip on here. Philpott is so arrogant on it. :mad:
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Jeremy's car is gonna go missing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't understand why they go on the show, ahh well. They get on the TV I suppose.

Will they ever ditch the DNA/lie detector tests or no?
  • Options
    open-armsopen-arms Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Jeremy Kyle seems reliant on the lie detector; whatever it says, goes. Surely if it is not 100% accurate it can wrongly accuse the innocent or let people off who are not so innocent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    open-arms wrote: »
    Jeremy Kyle seems reliant on the lie detector; whatever it says, goes. Surely if it is not 100% accurate it can wrongly accuse the innocent or let people off who are not so innocent.
    I do agree with you here, lie detectors aren't even allowed in court are they? That's what I don't quite understand.
  • Options
    marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree with you here, lie detectors aren't even allowed in court are they? That's what I don't quite understand.

I have no clue as to the accuracy of lie detectors but I have noticed on a number of shows I have watched recently, that people have been shown to have failed the test and protested their innocence but later admitted their wrong-doing and the test had been correct.

And no, lie detectors are not allowed in court.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Bloke this morning had doubts about his 21 year old, she came out saying her mum knew who the father was, it's you, you've not been there etc etc - then it comes back he's not her dad - and Jeremy has a go at him!! What about the fact he's been lied to for 21 years and just found out he's not the dad! The girl was shouting at him, thank god you're not my dad!! Etc.

Another example of Jeremy losing the plot. He used to have sympathy with the guy in this situation but today his sympathy lay with the pretty blonde 21 year old! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Bloke this morning had doubts about his 21 year old, she came out saying her mum knew who the father was, it's you, you've not been there etc etc - then it comes back he's not her dad - and Jeremy has a go at him!! What about the fact he's been lied to for 21 years and just found out he's not the dad! The girl was shouting at him, thank god you're not my dad!! Etc.

Another example of Jeremy losing the plot. He used to have sympathy with the guy in this situation but today his sympathy lay with the pretty blonde 21 year old! :rolleyes:

Well I think it was more the fact that he'd had doubts for years and instead of doing anything to find out the truth, he was just a crappy father.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I think it was more the fact that he'd had doubts for years and instead of doing anything to find out the truth, he was just a crappy father.

He was horrible - I'd run a mile if I'd found out that I was related to a toothless cretin who spent most of his adult life in prison.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, the same thing happens every episode; anyone else found this? Also Jeremy seems to say the same thing every episode xD

Why an earth do the people go on the show? lol
  • Options
    NorthcroftNorthcroft Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I watched it the other day, it was the one with the horrible gypsy girl and her brother.
    She was mouthy, and crude and was wearing a top with her guts showing.
    The brother had a curly mullet and a laughable sky blue track suit.
    Anyway, the girl had a baby with this lad called Joe I think it was, and he was on with his mother.

Apparently the gypsy girl and her brother called Martin had been on before.
    Jeremy obviously had a soft spot for Michael as after a little while he came out
    The first thing he did was stand up and shout "who in the audience says that joes mums a smackhead?"
    This brought laughter and Jeremy was smirking
    Joe went mental and went to hit Martin and the bouncers came in the middle
    Then for about 5 minutes this Martin and his sister were vile, absolutely disgusting and berating joe and his mother while Jeremy said nothing

Anyway, it was a lie detector one which the gypsy girl failed, and joe was very upset as he was in love with her.

Also Joe kept shouting to Martin that he was working illegally which Martin didnt deny, and weirdly again Jeremy let pass

At the end Jeremy was all over Martin, shaking his hand and saying bless your heart.

I thought if it was anyone else they'd have been out the studio
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish someone would have a chat with the bouncer and ask him to stand up straight, he seems to be taking a very muscular Albert Steptoe stance, with his hands clasped in front of him and his head forward..

'Aaaarold!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I just wish that someone on this show would make it clear that female contraception is FREE on the NHS.
    No one asks why these girls keep getting pregnant.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Jeremy Kyle need a stage and studio audience any more? Every time i see this show it's always in one of the many cooridoors that building has!
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I just wish that someone on this show would make it clear that female contraception is FREE on the NHS.

yep and someone also needs to say how on income based jsa dental care is free. no excuse for all the bad teeth. most of the guests have the perfect chance to get some work done
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    yep and someone also needs to say how on income based jsa dental care is free. no excuse for all the bad teeth. most of the guests have the perfect chance to get some work done

You can give them all the free contraception and dental care in the world, if they have no self respect or dignity they won't take it even if its free. They have no class.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, the same thing happens every episode; anyone else found this? Also Jeremy seems to say the same thing every episode xD

Why an earth do the people go on the show? lol

I've started printing Kyle Lingo Bingo sheets.... it makes a fun game for all the family. I'm going to get a load printed and hand them out to the studio audience.

On the odd ocassion that I'm at home I do sometimes watch the Kyle show, normally in open mouthed increduality. I really do dislike the man Kyle but I have on occasion really felt for the situation some of the guests find themselves.
    Kyles problem is that he sees it all in B&W, there are no shades of grey, he's also judge, jury and executioner. Often he's rude, bombastic and downright pig ignorant to people that need real help. He's also quite brave for a bloke standing behind a pair of 7 foot heavies. IYSWIM
    He often demands a guest says something but rarely lets them finish their sentences, he constantly interupts and talks over his guests.
    The big difference between Kyle and Springer, is that in geberal Springer didn't take sides, he certainly didn't goad his guests, he generally made the odd comment and let them get on with it.
    Kyle may be weraing a suit but he's not really any better than a lot of his guests. Its a real shame his father "didn't put something on the end of it." ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jezzaroo did make me laugh- I don't think he was making a joke,
    Speaking to two fat girls- 'Who's the pregnant one?' Audience starts laughing, girls look a bit sheepish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching the new series and it seems Jeremy's letting the guests speak to each other slightly more, thoughts? Whereas before it was quite a rare occurrence. If this make sense lol.

I get the feeling the show's going towards a more Springer approach, shouting and the security being on stage.

If Jeremy wants to help people then why doesn't he promote his show else where?