Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I was thinking about her new husband, he doesn't appear to be flaunting his new found stardom like her past men, maybe he's a keeper

Who knows but he does seem to be keeping his head down and just getting on with married life.

He could end up being just what she needs to calm down and move on with her life and put the past behind her.

Disclaimer - if he ends up in the CBB house or munching on a kangaroo bollock in the jungle, I reserve the right to withdraw the above post ;)
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking about her new husband, he doesn't appear to be flaunting his new found stardom like her past men, maybe he's a keeper

He's as much a part of her brand as her previous husbands and partners.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

An honest question.. In what way?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Who knows but he does seem to be keeping his head down and just getting on with married life.

He could end up being just what she needs to calm down and move on with her life and put the past behind her.

Disclaimer - if he ends up in the CBB house or munching on a kangaroo bollock in the jungle, I reserve the right to withdraw the above post ;)

*stuffs fist in gob and prevents self from making the obvious pun*:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexie wrote: »
    OMG, ha ha, has anyone seen this??! :eek: Francine Lewis, who did the brilliant impressions (including Jordan) on BGT, actually used to be a close friend of KP's.....and she has done a hilarious spoof video of her called 'Glamour Girl' :eek: (shouldn't that be 'Glamma'? :D).

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a477239/bgts-francine-lewis-katie-price-has-changed-100-per-cent.html

Soooo funny :D.

She is also friends with Gary & Phil :eek:.....and Pete :D.

Lol that is funny!
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course he is. A sperm supplying appendage. She can not get the coverage without a man.
    She will use him just like all the others and have the new daddies papped clutching her kids/wheeled out to appear on her trashy show and then whine on and on about them being spongers and liking the limelight...this sentiment will be echoed by her fans, who, like her seem to miss the glaringly obvious hypocrisy.

This is the man that pursued Jodie Marsh and others.

The arrangement will be to leech off each other until she feels she needs more media attention. Cue the next convenient penis stranger she will drag back to her children's home and the next tacky 'wedding' her kids will be subject to with the usual sycophant family and 'friends' in attendance. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An honest question.. In what way?

KP isn't the first zeleb he's pursued.

He was happy to marry KP a few weeks into their relationship (and was clearly comfortable with having unprotected sex pretty much from day 1).

He was happy for both his weddings to be held in the glare of publicity (despite being offered the option, by Sandals, of having a venue that would have afforded them more privacy) and photos of said weddings hawked around the media.

He's doing the same thing all the previous convenient penises (peni?) did - being constantly photographed with KP, giving up his independence and basically becoming part of the KP brand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johartuk
    He doesn't really get much choice about being pictured does he ..she is papped constantly and he is her hubby so that's part of being married to her.. But he doesn't seem to court the media and he appears to be doing the job he was before they met..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johartuk
    He doesn't really get much choice about being pictured does he ..she is papped constantly and he is her hubby so that's part of being married to her.. But he doesn't seem to court the media and he appears to be doing the job he was before they met..

He could easily refuse to 'play the game'. Plenty of celebs manage to avoid being regularly papped with their partners - mainly because they don't live in each other's pockets. They have their own careers and lives.
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could easily refuse to 'play the game'. Plenty of celebs manage to avoid being regularly papped with their partners - mainly because they don't live in each other's pockets. They have their own careers and lives.

Yes he could refuse...I just find this this Disneyesque view of him rather odd......it is what it is....he purposely set out to chase a certain type of woman, that much is clear.
    He will do as he is told, she gets her plastic trout in the media, has a few more tacky weddings and tries to flog more tack on the back of it.
    She gets to fill an episode of her trashy show watching him 'at work' and write autobiography # 1001, the boring monotonous cycle continues. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifi
    What "disneyesque view" .. I don't think anyone has that opinion of him at all
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dumbo?
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Dumbo?

At the rate she is going through husbands, he could be one of seven... Dopey :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    At the rate she is going through husbands, he could be one of seven... Dopey :D

To be fair, I think Alex owns that title.

And here's my proof... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All of KP's men take a back seat when they are with her... they get gobby when they leave... she is too controlling to let them have an equal shot at the media... she's the star innit.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    To be fair, I think Alex owns that title.

And here's my proof... :D

case proven and closed:D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    I've had better, I'm a scrounging b**** apparently and I've had my kids diagnosed to make money out of them (!) (cos doctors do that), we're parasites, drain on society and the government shouldn't have to pay for us.

As I say we've been spat at, had our motability vehicle damaged whilst we were sitting in it, the kids regularly get called retards...

Should have had abortions, by the way - or midwives should have done what they did in the old days and disposed of them. Considering the disabilities the kids have aren't detectable antenatally or at birth I'd like to know how that can be achieved.

Anyway - rant over.

Been away and catching up.

I feel I have to say to you notfussy that I am so sorry that you have been subjected to such ignorance.
    Even here the ignorance continues.:(

Take care xx
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Well good for him getting a second job (or is it third) in a zoo. :D
    He probably got it from his experience picking up dog poop round Chateau Pwicey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MIAOWWWW.
    She is scratching at Danny Cipriano in her column.
    She has the cheek to call him an ex boyfriend ..LOL.
    UM,no dear.....you were a dirty little secret he tried hard to hide and he dropped you like a brick when you were papped sneaking out of his flat.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    I've had better, I'm a scrounging b**** apparently and I've had my kids diagnosed to make money out of them (!) (cos doctors do that), we're parasites, drain on society and the government shouldn't have to pay for us.

As I say we've been spat at, had our motability vehicle damaged whilst we were sitting in it, the kids regularly get called retards...

Should have had abortions, by the way - or midwives should have done what they did in the old days and disposed of them. Considering the disabilities the kids have aren't detectable antenatally or at birth I'd like to know how that can be achieved.

Anyway - rant over.
    Been away and catching up.

I feel I have to say to you notfussy that I am so sorry that you have been subjected to such ignorance.
    Even here the ignorance continues.:(

Take care xx

Hopefully the disgusting bullying will be made illegal soon.

Kevin Healey, 38, a radio presenter for Autism Radio UK, wants to make bullying a prosecutable offence and already has the backing of a number of celebrities.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2318285/Make-online-bullying-illegal-Ricky-Gervais-Katie-Price-autistic-mans-campaign-stop-trolling-people-special-needs.html#ixzz2SG0F16e1

Petition here.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/national-and-international-governments-autism-bullying-laws-to-change-anti-autism-bullying-laws-to-be-changed-nationally-and-internationally
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww there's some nice types here ;)

Appreciate it, thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kevin Healey, 38, a radio presenter for Autism Radio UK, wants to make bullying a prosecutable offence and already has the backing of a number of celebrities.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2318285/Make-online-bullying-illegal-Ricky-Gervais-Katie-Price-autistic-mans-campaign-stop-trolling-people-special-needs.html#ixzz2SG0F16e1

Petition here.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/national-and-international-governments-autism-bullying-laws-to-change-anti-autism-bullying-laws-to-be-changed-nationally-and-internationally

Petition signed. Thanks for the link EA.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Petition here.

Thank you for the link ..I've signed it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CURVY Kelly Brook flaunts her fabulous figure — as she becomes the most successful entrant ever in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll.
    The 33-year-old, recently crowned the Sexiest Woman in Britain in a Sun survey, has made the mag’s list for a record 15th time, earning the No5 spot.

Read it & weep Pwicey......WOOF WOOF .:)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4914492/Sexy-Kellys-poll-position.html
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is slightly O/T - but that petition being backed by Ricky Gervais is bloody laughable. A man that thinks the word 'mong' is acceptable terminology calling for bullying of people with special needs to be eradicated? Hmmm.

Anyway, a good cause but he is a hypocrite on a massive scale.
This discussion has been closed.