Options

Shooting in Woolwich, London

Comments

• Options
    duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NII 88 wrote: »
    Correct. Twitter confirms that those two words were not used.

Since when has Twitter been the last word in factual reporting?
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FrankBT wrote: »
    The police should have shot dead those 2 b'stards. Now we are going to have more public money wasted on their medical treatment, a possible murder trial and then their imprisonment. Sometimes a 'Dirty Harry' approach is more expedient.
    From what I understand, that is exactly what the two attackers wanted. I'd say that a greater punishment for them is to remain alive and be made to answer for their actions through due process.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is a true tweet, then why? How's THAT gonna help?

(Incidentally, the guy's wrong in saying nobody mentions the victim; someone does).
  • Options
    Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the deal with the damaged car?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The more Muslims do this.." What? All two million of them?

No use. They will all be discriminated. This is just the way the world works. Muslims are now the new and lowest underclass of British society.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    jaceylacey wrote: »
    Absolutely disgusted at the filth we currently have living in Britain....RIP to that poor soldier.

I hope his attackers suffer long and painful deaths.

Yes me too. I also hope the hospital refrain from giving them any treatment or pain relief. Bastards.
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more Muslims do this, the more hated they become in society. They will find trouble in getting jobs, finding housing,etc, which in turn leads to more resentment and killings.

It's about time we started selective deportation.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Half of Nigeria is Muslim, that could be his heritage.
    There is currently a major offensive against Boko Harem, the Islamist group there, could be some kind of reprisal?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also sounds very much like a Londoner.

I thought that as well actually - he's anything but "of muslim appearance".
  • Options
    Evo102Evo102 Posts: 13,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    I don't know about 2013 but Nottingham was the murder capital of the UK for a while - may still be for all I know.

That's only because they divide London down by its boroughs.
  • Options
    CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    What tosh. Are you telling me the 7/7 bombers cared if there were Muslims around when they blew up there bombs. Do you know how many Muslims died on 9/11 ? They simply don't care....

They will see that as unfortunate collateral damage.
    The murder of non muslims will be the objective.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    You could say that about Christians for hundreds of years.,
    Sure, when Christians in this COUNTRY are going around murdering British soldiers or planting bombs and killing innocent people in the name of Christianity, I will say the same. I think all religion is crap.
  • Options
    NRGNRG Posts: 3,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't think police should have shot those parasites dead, you can't extract intel from a lifeless body. Police can shoot to stop a threat, if that threat is contained, there is no need to shoot to kill. My complaint would be levelled at those police who stood around doing nothing, or stood around doing precious little until ARV arrived.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Capablanca wrote: »
    I suspect that's what they wanted - go down in a blaze of misguided glory. Virgins and all that crap.

They may have wanted to be gunned down, I'd rather they were rather than all the human rights bollocks and messing about putting them on trial and keeping them locked up.

Deluded pillocks are not so brave in countries that have no tolerance. ?
    I am getting tired of people who say if we kill someone like this we are lowering ourselves to their level.
  • Options
    dawnrayddawnrayd Posts: 6,746
    Forum Member
    The more Muslims do this, the more hated they become in society. They will find trouble in getting jobs, finding housing,etc, which in turn leads to more resentment and killings.

Only one party to blame there.

Due to unrestricted immigration from the third world and their exponential birth rates, the security services can no longer keep track of them all, and an increasing number of terrorist plots will slip through the net.

In order to protect our people, I believe we should concentrate all moderate to high risk individuals in camps until they can be properly investigated and deemed low risk. Anyone who is found to be high risk should be booted out of the country.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    If this is a true tweet, then why? How's THAT gonna help?

(Incidentally, the guy's wrong in saying nobody mentions the victim; someone does).

It will make a lot of people very angry, some involved will use it as an excuse to cause unrest.
  • Options
    stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    BBC News have shown the clip with credit to ITV
  • Options
    TerryallgoldTerryallgold Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Rivers of Blood" speech Enoch Powell 7

look it up this was forecast and it is going to get worse.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'Muslim appearance' isn't really a thing anyhow. There are large Muslim areas in the middle east, Africa and the Balkans. The people in those regions aren't exactly all the same race etc.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    CarlLewis wrote: »

Not many young black men are murdered at bus stops but we never heard the last of it when Stephen Lawrence was murdered.

Not murdered by white people anyway, murdered by other black teenagers, sadly more common.
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Your continued crusade to defend scum and critisize anyone who may be slightly outraged.....

Oh.

I'm sure you'll have no problem looking back through this thread and linking one post, just ONE, where I have defended them.

Otherwise, you're just talking complete nonsense and we'll all be able to see it.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBC News just showed part of the ITV footage.
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,062
    Forum Member
    NRG wrote: »
    I personally don't think police should have shot those parasites dead, you can't extract intel from a lifeless body. Police can shoot to stop a threat, if that threat is contained, there is no need to shoot to kill. My complaint would be levelled at those police who stood around doing nothing, or stood around doing precious little until ARV arrived.

Quite right, find out who they are working with, who has influenced them etc. Then jail them for life.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    NRG wrote: »

My understanding is that they aren't supposed to do anything against people known to be armed with the armed response unit.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Yeah I agree.
    If you saw him walking about you would definitely not know he was Muslim. He has no Islamic clothes or symbols.
This discussion has been closed.