Options

New boobs on the NHS! And YOU'RE paying.......

Comments

• Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    Not too keen on those tats.
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The nature of this story is a bit disturbing really. First they reported her operation and the fact the NHS had picked up the bill.. which in itself was a blatant attack on an individual playing up to the guaranteed "outrage" when they suggest "we" have paid for it.

And now they've gone one step further and have got her to get her kit off and taken photos of her half naked to hammer home the original article. It's all a bit wrong really.

I would hope she is fully aware of the fact they're mocking her and is simply going along with it for the money.. but my worry is she's been led on and actually has no idea what they're doing. Surely she must see they're simply making fun of her?

News it certainly isn't. But I guess she has gone along with it.

I think she almost certainly went to The Sun herself - for the free publicity and advertising.

If she gets work out of it I doubt she cares less if they are mocking her or not.

....and they are definitely mocking her.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at those topless pics, she isn't exactly Katie Price size! She must have been very flat to begin with. Having said that, just "wanting" to be bigger shouldn't be a good enough reason for using up NHS resources. That op should be restricted to people with deformities, breast cancer patients etc.
  • Options
    wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'glamour' pictures look worse than 3rd rate and the boobjob looks even worse.

I saw this girl interviewed on Daybreak and I'm afraid she is a pretty hopeless case with no self esteem and even less idea of what is important in life.

Education,education,education is what taxpayers money should be going into so that we don't end up with a generation of people like this.

Priority number 1 : Every school should be a good school......identify them and roll out the model everywhere.....it would solve virtually every problem you can think of.
  • Options
    finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    When I was a teenager I was watching a rock group and some man tried to put his hand down my top and mine weren't as big as hers.

Rock on! :cool:

Who were you watching?
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    I seriously don't understand the attraction to huge boobs, Most of the time, It just looks like someones taped two melons to their chest, like Katie Price does. Its disgusting people are denied life saving treatment already referred to on this thread, yet she gets "Cosmetic", not "Life threatening" or a needed "Medical Procedure" for free. =/
  • Options
    Uk LtdUk Ltd Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL she's fugly. Scars, flabby belly, bruises, boobs too far apart.

Good luck with the new career, haha.

At least she did her first topless pics 'for the taxpayers' haha. Love that she seems to think everyone is pulling (ooh err) for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuthStar wrote: »
    I seriously don't understand the attraction to huge boobs, Most of the time, It just looks like someones taped two melons to their chest, like Katie Price does. Its disgusting people are denied life saving treatment already referred to on this thread, yet she gets "Cosmetic", not "Life threatening" or a needed "Medical Procedure" for free. =/

On Wednesday, Cunningham told ITV's Daybreak the surgeon had to give her 36DD implants just to achieve the appearance of a 36C - because a medical condition meant she had no breast tissue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/28/josie-cunningham-thanks-taxpayer-4800-nhs-boob-job-poses-topless-_n_2969352.html
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    She certainly got what she paid for. That has to be the worst tit job I have ever seen.
  • Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets all chip in to fix her wonky eye.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she claims she's been "inundated" with modelling offers ?

I'd certainly be interested to see from who. I suspect "Front" might give her a look for the novelty value, but as i've said, she's got little chance of getting into either Nuts or Zoo.

Wouldn't surprise me if the offers have mainly come from the low rent jazz mags you see in most corner shop newsagents.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You couldn't make it up ..
    NHS boob-job girl Josie Cunningham has admitted that she REGRETS getting the operation.

The wannabe glamour model - who had the operation just six months ago - now says she wants a second free operation to have her implants reduced.

Josie, 23, says her £4,800 breasts make her feel self-conscious and that they are hindering her ability to secure modelling jobs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/5003711/NHS-boob-job-girl-Josie-I-regret-my-36DD-breasts-I-want-them-reduced.html

They made them that size because that's what you wanted you silly mare.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    You couldn't make it up ..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/5003711/NHS-boob-job-girl-Josie-I-regret-my-36DD-breasts-I-want-them-reduced.html

They made them that size because that's what you wanted you silly mare.

The only reason she 'regrets' getting that awful boob job is because the work isn't rolling in as she expected, so she's blaming the boobs rather than the fact that she's a munter who would stand no chance of ever getting a modelling career regardless of the size of her jugs.

My breasts are bigger than hers (and are natural) so can I become a model? No, of course not because I'm no oil painting either but at least I know it! She needs to get a bloody grip.
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    The only reason she 'regrets' getting that awful boob job is because the work isn't rolling in as she expected, so she's blaming the boobs rather than the fact that she's a munter who would stand no chance of ever getting a modelling career regardless of the size of her jugs.

My breasts are bigger than hers (and are natural) so can I become a model? No, of course not because I'm no oil painting either but at least I know it! She needs to get a bloody grip.

Yes, as much as it is claimed that glamour modeling reduces women to a pair of breasts it's not necessarily so.
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..I think what's terribly sad is the amount of Men out there who suffer with Gynecomastia (Male breast tissue growth) who can't get surgery on the NHS and yet bimbos like this can.
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    a 'model' :o, she looks like something from bo selecta
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason she 'regrets' getting that awful boob job is because the work isn't rolling in as she expected, so she's blaming the boobs rather than the fact that she's a munter who would stand no chance of ever getting a modelling career regardless of the size of her jugs

Exactly. I know it's going to sound harsh, but she's got the look of a typical chav who thinks the route to fame and fortune is to look like Jordan. You only have to take a cursory look at a copy of "Nuts" or "Zoo" to see the same names popping up each time because they've got the 'look'.

I suspect if The Sunday Sport was still in circulation, this would be about the level that Ms. Cunningham could aspire to.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..I think what's terribly sad is the amount of Men out there who suffer with Gynecomastia (Male breast tissue growth) who can't get surgery on the NHS and yet bimbos like this can.

They can. They all have to apply for special funding just the same though.

Poor girl thinking her boobs are stopping her getting modelling work. No luv, it's your face.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I wrote a thread on this years ago.

How come the sun is only just getting outraged by the fact you can get a boob job on the nhs?
  • Options
    SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    I'm surprised to not see a thread about this so far today unless I've missed it.........:(:o
    Great headline.........:cool:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

I'm not one to defend the NHS but in this case she is a working woman who has paid taxes to the NHS herself so they could have been self funded and not necessarily paid for by me.
  • Options
    DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    They can. They all have to apply for special funding just the same though.

Poor girl thinking her boobs are stopping her getting modelling work. No luv, it's your face.
    I wonder if a dodgy agency has took her money and lied to her about her chances as a model. It's blatantly obvious that she hasn't got what it takes to succeed in any form of modelling but there are some things she could do herself to improve her appearance.
    As far as her boob job goes, it's just terrible.As it was the NHS they should have refused to give her that size, she would have looked much better with a smaller more natural looking implant.
    As far as cosmetic breast surgery on the NHS goes, the reasons should be very carefully considered and IMO there are probably far more deserving cases than this girl. In any case the cost of the op isn't that high, the majority of people can save that amount of money if they are determined enough.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not paying for it, I'm still paying off my oopherectomy from last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisyBill wrote: »
    I wonder if a dodgy agency has took her money and lied to her about her chances as a model

I'd say it's more likely that she sees herself as a lot prettier than she actually is - which is fine I suppose. It's good to be self confident in that respect, but I think for the career she wanted, she needed someone like Samantha Bond to give her a reality check.

There are plenty of models who earn good money who have bigger boobs than she does, so it's very clearly not the reason.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To quote René Artois:

You stupid woman....