Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

1207208209210211213»

Comments

• Options
    NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the album 3 news I wanna watch this interview gimme links
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »

She looks incredible. Her face in the beginning is hilarious though....she's like "wtf is this?" :D:p
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    She looks incredible. Her face in the beginning is hilarious though....she's like "wtf is this?" :D:p

She looks lovely and her face was looool jokes.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alex seems so confident like she has her plans and label I dunno it just seems reassuring that she seems to know what's going on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad Alex is making some moves like not just sitting there doing nothing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niiiiiiik wrote: »
    Alex seems so confident like she has her plans and label I dunno it just seems reassuring that she seems to know what's going on

Yeah she does look really confident, she doesn't seem like she's giving up any time soon. She seemed very grounded.

What was with the other chick though, why was she whispering in the mic....:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    Really?

Just saw her say it...she seems mad at May7ven....I'm not surprised if she just took the song without permission.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah she does look really confident, she doesn't seem like she's giving up any time soon. She seemed very grounded.

What was with the other chick though, why was she whispering in the mic....:o

Yeah, I liked that. I want her to be like that in all her interviews from now on! Nice, calm and grounded.

She's just doing it. Rather than talking about it.

It was a funny interview in the fact it was so African, they reminded me of my friends from Church :D:p

Efya casually chilling on her phone. And the presenter's stanning was cute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just saw her say it...she seems mad at May7ven....I'm not surprised if she just took the song without permission.

Yeah I just saw the video, she looked quite pissed actually. And the whole thing of the video etc...May7ven is going to get into big legal trouble as it's a Sony/RCA song. Not some random indie label.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    Yeah I just saw the video, she looked quite pissed actually. And the whole thing of the video etc...May7ven is going to get into big legal trouble as it's a Sony/RCA song. Not some random indie label.

But how did she get the vocal track from the song though...? That's what I don't get....

Unless RCA did another deal behind Alex's back and sent May7ven the vocals.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the album! The last week or so have been pretty quiet here and i've come to the conclusion that obviously all we can do is wait, i'm not mad with her about anything whether she has a label or not... I love her & her music so.. I am looking forward to what 2014 holds for Alex. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the album! The last week or so have been pretty quiet here and i've come to the conclusion that obviously all we can do is wait, i'm not mad with her about anything whether she has a label or not... I love her & her music so.. I am looking forward to what 2014 holds for Alex. :)

Just let nature takes it course for Alex she'll gain a label if she isn't signed.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 71,052
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.