Options

GTA V Online: Are You Ready?

Comments

• Options
    gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »

and why the **** does the expensive apt not have a helipad on roof for heli storage

I have the Richards Majestic, Apt 51 & after buying it i noticed that there was a helipad on the roof,but the helipad is just there for show.I've landed on it & even though there is 2 doors on the roof you can't go anywhere apart from back in your helicopter.
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Paying Pegasus $1000 to "deliver" your boat/plane/heli is a joke too.

I had to steal a heli to fly across a 1/3 of the map in order to get to the boat they had delivered!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hate that its so slow to walk around my apartment
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kcspurs wrote: »

Yeah, can't run our jump, wtf!
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Walking to the back of the garage is painfully slow :(
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member

yeah i don't get why they did that :confused:
  • Options
    KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is the first DLC released?
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charming i respawned miles away from my car or appartment. Another player pulled up in their car beeped their horn for me to get in , he gave me a lift to my appartment then gunned me down in cold blood the barstard.
    I couldn't help but laugh though.
  • Options
    kaniakania Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    Fien wrote:
    That's rubbish that you cant sell cars that you purchased for over $50k. May as well just keep it for now then.

You can sell them... over and over again. ;)
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Walking to the back of the garage is painfully slow :(

What possible reason have they got for not allowing people to run in their property? It's not like we'd break anything lol.
    gother wrote: »
    Charming i respawned miles away from my car or appartment. Another player pulled up in their car beeped their horn for me to get in , he gave me a lift to my appartment then gunned me down in cold blood the barstard.
    I couldn't help but laugh though.

lol... I never shoot anyone first (unless I've had a few glasses of vino) so get annoyed when it happens to me, annoyed at myself for not being more ruthless and gunning them down first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i joined a game last night with randoms , it was epic , they were all working together , when i joined some guy picked me up in big ass heli and we stole a tank....he dropped me off where everyone else was playing in tanks v police

it was epic, there was at least 10-15 people in tanks at any time all shooting police
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i joined a game last night with randoms , it was epic , they were all working together , when i joined some guy picked me up in big ass heli and we stole a tank....he dropped me off where everyone else was playing in tanks v police

it was epic, there was at least 10-15 people in tanks at any time all shooting police

I love that if you have no stars you can just stand in the middle of a giant fire fight between players and the police without any worry of dying (Assuming you know and trust the players your with). Some times just been in the middle of a large police shoot out watching the action is as fun as taking part and killing the cops yourself.

I had a brilliant drive down the west coast the other week while people attacked the police all around me. I was driving at high speed in my super car and explosions were going off all over the place. It was awesome...

If more servers acted like you describe I would venture back into public servers. GTA Online would be a much better game if more people behaved like that.
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

was there some suspiciously french sounding french players there :D
  • Options
    DJGMDJGM Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess since the latest mindless CoD crap has arrived, could all the mindless idiots be leaving us at long last ... ?

If so, then it is about bloody time!

Off you go, you immature little brats, to your stupid, repetitive, pointless, pathetic, mindless, FPS rubbish, while the
    rest of us can go back to enjoying our open world havoc and mayhem in Los Santos exactly the way we want to!

(That CoD parody, "Righteous Slaughter 7" featured in GTA V, played by Jimmy de Santa, is just about spot on!)
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    DJGM wrote: »
    (That CoD parody, "Righteous Slaughter 7" featured in GTA V, played by Jimmy de Santa, is just about spot on!)

"AND we've not even told you about the special hidden Alien Mode we can't talk about yet!"

*COD: Ghosts has an Alien Hoard mode*

magic.
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Oh come on! "Pride not Prejudice" is clearly the better game. :D

Righteous slaughter sux ;)

Who doesn't want to fight a Tornado with their bare hands in "a genuine southern setting"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jasonT1981 wrote: »
    Anyone having spawn issues? No matter if I set spawn location to last location or property it spawns me in places miles outside the city.

Getting really annoying now. Doesn't matter if I set it to property or last location, it will never spawn there. Even coming out of races/missions it throws me into no where.

Earlier I left my apartment to find another player with a dunce cap on and a bounty, standing in the road. I unleashed probably a full clip into his face. He then calmly threw a sticky bomb in my direction, blowing up my car, and me, in the process. Not sure how he didn't die but I can guess. :mad:
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    "AND we've not even told you about the special hidden Alien Mode we can't talk about yet!"

*COD: Ghosts has an Alien Hoard mode*

magic.

what are you on about? Idiots moving to COD doesn't stop the online being unstable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    next week could mean anything if rockstar said it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, "next week".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure why I quoted the post I did, in post #1967. Well, actually I do, it wasn't my fault it was the stupid tablet's.
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    what are you on about? Idiots moving to COD doesn't stop the online being unstable.

It was a reference to something mentioned in the game. A small joke if you will. Rockstar guessed that the next COD game would have Aliens in it before it was even revealed as a surprise new mode. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    It was a reference to something mentioned in the game. A small joke if you will. Rockstar guessed that the next COD game would have Aliens in it before it was even revealed as a surprise new mode. ;)

Ah, like they were mocking how reliance on the cloud is a terrible idea? The irony :D
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird glitch tonight. When I first went online I could run around and jump in the apartment and rather than the one door exit with a choice between garage and exit I could get to another corridor with the lift down to the garage and the door to the outside. Only problem being I couldn't exit and was stuck in the apartment. Rebooted and all back to normal b
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they need to fix team lives thing you get on missions

my teammates (when playing with dreaded randoms) generally go running in all guns a blazing...get killed , respawn ...repeat
    while i tke my time...picking off enemies...being tactful and strategic , then cos my teammates are being idiots , some guy spawns where i am taking cover...i die .outta lives ,

i then get to spectate the idiots who already died once, die again ,while thinking they are invincible to bullets

either scrap the extra life , or give it to the person who dies last...not first