Options

In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Miranda has talked in interviews about potential boyfriends, although there's never been any evidence of her having been involved with a man. I don't see why, if she is in the closet, she doesn't just come out.
  • Options
    RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ Miranda has talked in interviews about potential boyfriends, although there's never been any evidence of her having been involved with a man. I don't see why, if she is in the closet, she doesn't just come out.

I think it's probably to do with her T.V show. It's heavily centred around ''Miranda''s relationship with Gary, and a lot of people can't tell the difference between her and the version of her which is portrayed on the show. So her coming out would probably ruin the public perception of the whole Miranda and Gary relationship/ flirtation.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a BBC newsreader who's a lesbian. But does it matter?
  • Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have the wrong partners, Pam St Clement is with ex newsreader, Moira Stuart, and Patricia Routledge is said to be with ex House of Commons Speaker, Betty Boothroyd.

thanks for that

i now have revolting images in my head! :o
  • Options
    Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    I think it's probably to do with her T.V show. It's heavily centred around ''Miranda''s relationship with Gary, and a lot of people can't tell the difference between her and the version of her which is portrayed on the show. So her coming out would probably ruin the public perception of the whole Miranda and Gary relationship/ flirtation.

True.

Also Call The Midwife was a very family centred Sunday night show, so she didn't want to rock that particular boat. I have it on very good authority from someone in touch with showbiz circles that she is though. It doesn't matter a damn of course, but if she is, why not come out of the closet?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,291
    Forum Member
    J-Law?
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    I just realised, no one has mentioned Cheryl Cole and Kimberley thingy! Those two are so gay for each other ;)

Oh, and Katie Melua.

Always thought that of Cole and the lovely Kimberly

As for Katie Melua..she lived with and had a long term relationship with a photographer called Annie Libovitz (maybe spelt wrong) meet them once when she played a gig in Portloise in Ireland and they were quite open about it despite Annie being much older than Katie
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    There are plenty of better looking politicians than Hilary. Although having said that I probably wouldn't say no lol.

Sarah Palin...mmmmmmmm ! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As for Katie Melua..she lived with and had a long term relationship with a photographer called Annie Libovitz (maybe spelt wrong) meet them once when she played a gig in Portloise in Ireland and they were quite open about it despite Annie being much older than Katie

That was kept very quiet then.

AFAIK Annie Leibowitz was in a long term relationship with writer and feminist Susan Sontag for many years until her death in 2004. Googling any connection with KM brings up precisely zilch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a BBC newsreader who's a lesbian. But does it matter?

Jane Hill
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Sarah Palin...mmmmmmmm ! :)

Funnily enough to the topic, there was a woman who claimed to have had a lesbian relationship with Palin at university.

Also things like this GLP thread lol: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1510573/pg1
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought the photographer was Laura Bloom... that's what the media reported at the time. Since Melua has entered a 'lavender' marriage was the closeted superbike champion James Toseland. It's like the 1950s!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the photographer was Laura Bloom... that's what the media reported at the time. Since Melua has entered a 'lavender' marriage was the closeted superbike champion James Toseland. It's like the 1950s!!

Yes, it was Lara Bloom and reading this I think it's possible that Katie's bi.

http://www.afterellen.com/katie-melua-says-the-lines-of-her-sexuality-are-not-always-clear/05/2010/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    What does everyone think of the rumours that Jessie J is "pretending" to be bi and is actually a lesbian?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Marina_Ox wrote: »
    What does everyone think of the rumours that Jessie J is "pretending" to be bi and is actually a lesbian?

I wouldn't be that surprised, but I don't really care. I couldn't personally do that though (although I could, if necessary pretend to be either gay or straight for a short amount of time).
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

what's a lavender marriage?
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    poynt wrote: »
    she has been seen OUT with this woman since 2003 at various events and nights out. I don't believe she is her pa or manager, so what then. Is it's Cat baby.
    According to her twitter, She has only just got back from Hawwaii from a girlie only holiday.

th_090451865_cd4_122_18lo.jpg
    th_090465239_XPOSURE_C_DEELEY_02_3_122_482lo.jpg
    th_090473739_XPOSURE_CAT_DEELEY4_17_122_180lo.jpg
    th_009045325_cd5_122_515lo.jpg

even when she meet Patrick guess who was there as well

th_279108209_XPOSURE_DEELEY_KIELTY12_122_207lo.jpg

The woman is one of her best friends who was her make up artist back in SMTV Live days. Also the lady has babies. :)
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Jessie is the author of her biography chloe govern apparently spoke to many insiders and old friends.
    not only that but before that she spoke openly in glamour magazine and on alan carr about her sexuality.
    but ever since has refused to talk about it in any interviews she always says she's single there's no evidence of any boyfriends i'm not saying it's not possible but unlikely.
    I understand why no young singers are out as gay except beth ditto who is not mainstream.
    the record company wants them to sell as many records as possible I think gabrielle is I know she had a son.
    but that was a long time ago back in the early 90's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what's a lavender marriage?

An old way of saying "bearding".
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's when both parties are gay when only one is it's just bearding when both are it's a lavender marriage.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member

Katie is engaged
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Ellie Goulding but she has probably already been mentioned.
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    Katie is engaged

Katie married James Toseland in 2012.
  • Options
    TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UFC Women's champion Ronda Rousey.