Options

Only attracted to slim and busty girls - am I shallow?

Comments

• Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Gneiss wrote: »
    I don't see how that sits with your comments in other threads....

I'm sure you know the ones I mean.

I know exactly what you are talking about.
    Fizix wrote: »
    I assume he meant if he was looking for a relationship. While I've not always agreed with jra on some of his views he has always been consistent and open about what he is looking for.

I didn't think I had been inconsistent, but there you go.
  • Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Course they do. Women just wait to see how big the cock is.

That's where you are wrong. I have dated men who are big and quite frankly it was a painful experience.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    I don't see how that sits with your comments in other threads....

I'm sure you know the ones I mean.

I certainly have...

Yes he keeps telling us he likes very young prostitutes so he doesn't have to talk to them as he would do with a real date. Also he wouldn't want to spend money on drinks and a meal with a woman and then not get sex at the end of the evening.

I am sure he will be along shortly to contradict me but that's the gist of what he wants from a woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes he keeps telling us he likes very young prostitutes so he doesn't have to talk to them as he would do with a real date. Also he wouldn't want to spend money on drinks and a meal with a woman and then not get sex at the end of the evening.

I am sure he will be along shortly to contradict me but that's the gist of what he wants from a woman.

Well. Once again you'd be wrong. Lots of assumptions there.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=71561140&postcount=1165

Once again, you're doing a very good job of ignoring me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Well. Once again you'd be wrong. Lots of assumptions there.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=71561140&postcount=1165

Once again, you're doing a very good job of ignoring me.

I give up! You really don't get it that these women see you as just a paying customer and nothing else. Of course they will pretend to like you because they want you to keep paying them.

In a way I do feel sorry for you j.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I give up! You really don't get it that these women see you as just a paying customer and nothing else. Of course they will pretend to like you because they want you to keep paying them.

In a way I do feel sorry for you j.
    Yes he keeps telling us he likes very young prostitutes so he doesn't have to talk to them as he would do with a real date.

This is what you said. But, I do talk to them, as mentioned in the post I quoted. Why they talk back to me and their reasons for doing so, isn't the issue.

Still not done with the baiting I see.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what you said. But, I do talk to them, as mentioned in the post I quoted. Why they talk back to me and their reasons for doing so, isn't the issue.

Still not done with the baiting I see.

I am not baiting you I am just telling you what I think.

I hope you don't end up a lonely old man with nobody who genuinely cares for you j.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am not baiting you I am just telling you what I think.

I hope you don't end up a lonely old man with nobody who genuinely cares for you j.

You are baiting me because you keep telling me the same thing time and time again, i.e. that you disagree, when you only needed to have said it once. And it's not just me saying that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are baiting me because you keep telling me the same thing time and time again, i.e. that you disagree, when you only needed to have said it once. And it's not just me saying that.

Well you keep telling US the same thing over and over again. Its almost like you get some kind of kick telling us about what you have been upto with young girl prostitutes. If I was you I wouldn't mention who or what you have sex with and then people wouldn't judge you all the time. :)
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was you I wouldn't mention who or what you have sex with and then people wouldn't judge you all the time. :)

He can contribute what he likes on any thread on here.
    You seem to about the only one judging him on here nowadays for what he wishes to do.
    You yourself make comments from time to time about all those men you have dated in the past, no one appears to judge you for having dating a string of men friends at such a young age.
    Is it not time to leave your bone buried?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem to about the only one judging him on here nowadays for what he wishes to do.
    You yourself make comments from time to time about all those men you have dated in the past, no one appears to judge you for having dating a string of men friends at such a young age.

I am not judging him at all. I just find it kind of sad tbh.

What string of men? I'd be so lucky eh? ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ted_Lee wrote: »
    So I was telling this female friend of mine that I am only attracted to slim and busty girls and she accused me of being shallow.

What I don't get is that she is only attracted to tall men and she had the nerve to all me shallow >:(

To the OP - slim and busty seems somewhat at cross purposes and somewhat of a contradiction.

Of course correct me I' m wrong.

In my experience slim girls are rarely busty from what I've seen.

There is something quite attractive about petit however, as you say and of course, busty as you say.
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,148
    Forum Member
    Slim to curvy ladies are the ones I generally have a physical attraction too

Ladies closer to the larger/Obese margin is where I start to struggle to see any physical attraction unfortunately, I've seen many many pretty lovely ladies that are at this size but I just don't get physically attracted to them, that's just my own preference though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey_J wrote: »
    Slim to curvy ladies are the ones I generally have a physical attraction too

Ladies closer to the larger/Obese margin is where I start to struggle to see any physical attraction unfortunately, I've seen many many pretty lovely ladies that are at this size but I just don't get physically attracted to them, that's just my own preference though

What would you do if your girlfriend suddenly gained weight by no fault of her own? Would you then not find her physically attractive?
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,148
    Forum Member
    What would you do if your girlfriend suddenly gained weight by no fault of her own? Would you then not find her physically attractive?

If she ballooned up, then probably not, but I doubt that will ever happen, we are both very active, and she's the type that just doesn't seem to put any weight on lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey_J wrote: »
    If she ballooned up, then probably not, but I doubt that will ever happen, we are both very active, and she's the type that just doesn't seem to put any weight on lol

I hope you are right. I watched a friend go from a pretty slim woman to a bald fat monster because of cancer. Her own family couldn't stand to be in the same room as her. Very sad to witness ...
  • Options
    Forum Member

I've asked them politely to leave me alone, but they won't.

In another thread (I think it's been removed now) my name was dropped into the conversation by them apropos of nothing.

ETA. Thanks for your comment.
    I am not judging him at all. I just find it kind of sad tbh.

If you're not judging me, then what are you doing.

Just in a post above you said you felt sorry me (no need by the way). If that isn't judging somebody, then I don't know what is. And that is just one of dozens of posts in the same vein.

You seen overly bothered about what I get up to. It's unwelcome attention. You keep saying you're going to ignore me, but don't. And so on.
    Well you keep telling US the same thing over and over again. Its almost like you get some kind of kick telling us about what you have been upto with young girl prostitutes. If I was you I wouldn't mention who or what you have sex with and then people wouldn't judge you all the time. :-)

It only seems to be you judging me all the time. Others have disagreed with my stance, but they unlike you, realise you don't need to push the point all the time. If you don't like these type of threads, why do you keep posting in them so much. I could turn this around and say you appear to get a kick out of reading this sort of stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I woman I don't have a type of man I am attracted to. What attracted me to the man I am with at the moment is his confidence. I watched him lecture to a room full of people and he didn't seem nervous at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    My ideal guy is smart, funny, and a gentleman. As long as he's reasonably good looking, i'm fine really.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To the OP - slim and busty seems somewhat at cross purposes and somewhat of a contradiction.

Of course correct me I' m wrong.

In my experience slim girls are rarely busty from what I've seen.

There is something quite attractive about petit however, as you say and of course, busty as you say.

I disagree. I have met many a slim woman with large boobs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you are right. I watched a friend go from a pretty slim woman to a bald fat monster because of cancer. Her own family couldn't stand to be in the same room as her. Very sad to witness ...

You have 'seen' a lot Danni. Or well at least imagined a lot ;)

Yes of course cancer makes you fat ;)

Aren't you lovely hey, calling your seriously ill friend a fat monster. At least Jra has some morals, unlike you ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I woman I don't have a type of man I am attracted to. What attracted me to the man I am with at the moment is his confidence. I watched him lecture to a room full of people and he didn't seem nervous at all.

Probably made up too.

I find it kind of sad really. Everyone can see through you ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have 'seen' a lot Danni. Or well at least imagined a lot ;)

Yes of course cancer makes you fat ;)

Aren't you lovely hey, calling your seriously ill friend a fat monster. At least Jra has some morals, unlike you ;)

If you are taking steroids it does. Actually "fat monster" was her words when I was nursing her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably made up too.

I find it kind of sad really. Everyone can see through you ;)

I don't make stuff up but I can see a man who does on these boards. I think he is a fantasist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are taking steroids it does. Actually "fat monster" was her words when I was nursing her.

Oh nursing her now! You must be the best back tracker on here!

Which steroids was she taking then? I think the affect of the cancer would override any possible weight gain affect!

But you knew that already ;)