Options

Men paying for pleasure.

Comments

• Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have had a couple of random flirty PMs, but not from anyone I recognise. I'd probably get a lot more if I were single!

Surprised you didn't get any from that guy telling you how to be a sexy mature lady ;-)
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    That's 4 people now but only I get accused of lying or making things up for effect by Gneiss.
    Do you think people can't just read back a few posts and see that your version of events is total BS?

You really do try and take people for idiots don't you?

Next you'll be accusing me of stalking you because I've responded again :D
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Surprised you didn't get any from that guy telling you how to be a sexy mature lady ;-)

Haha he taught me a lot! :)
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,074
    Forum Member
    That's 4 people now but only I get accused of lying or making things up for effect by Gneiss. Deary me. Anyway, sunday roast calls :D

He didn't though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Never happened to me, I must be doing something wrong...or very right ;-)
    You and me both :D
    He didn't though.
    Yes Faith doesn't credit people with the ability to read what people actually say...

She's one of these rather unpleasant throw mud at the wall and hope it sticks types.
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    Do you think people can't just read back a few posts and see that your version of events is total BS?

You really do try and take people for idiots don't you?

Next you'll be accusing me of stalking you because I've responded again :D

I loved how you wait till i am gone both times before replying. Lets look at what happened.

Stormwave posted:
    There are obviously some posters that PM with the interest of forming a relationship. I never have personally, but I know of some that do frequently. I replied that it had happened to me.

You then asked me if i was making shit up, accused me of lying and then told me i was playing the victim. People can see it all. But let me help them out

me:Strange thing is sometimes its someone you've never even interacted with don't recognise the user name or anything and you're like "huh?? wha??"

YOU - Are you suggesting this happens a lot on here?.

me are you asking me, Stormwave raised the issue and said it. I replied. Don't start with me today Gneiss.

YOU - So did you just make that up for effect?

Other people posted it had happened to them, i said i bet you wont get accused of making it up, you then you posted this:

YOU - Neither were you, so cut the poor little victim act, I'm quite sure no one buys it anymore... you clearly forgot a moment earlier when you said YOU - So did you just make that up for effect? someone else pointed it out to you as well.

You agenda is clear and boring the living hell out of me so god knows what everyone else thinks. but if you think you can post attacking me, then deny it and say I am playing the victim you are sadly wrong. Ill let people make their own minds up and not claim to talk for them, unlike you. You started with me AGAIN today, its old. Give it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't though.

Yes he did.
    So did you just make that up for effect?

post 212 if you'd care to check.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *backs slowly out of thread*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he did.

You really do think people are that stupid don't you?

Staggering arrogance to stick with your lies though I'll give you that...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes he did.

After you'd gone off on one after he asked if it was common on here. You telling him to ask someone else when it was you who'd implied it. So he just asked if your statement was made up.
    What he DIDN'T do was say 'you're lying'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    *backs slowly out of thread*

Its just ridiculous, we both end up looking foolish. Him because he starts shit every single time then acts like im some neurotic female and me for bothering to reply to his nonsense. Ive msgd the mods asking to lock this crap, we're not even discussing my original topic now and i am sure its boring the fk out of everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really do think people are that stupid don't you?

Staggering arrogance to stick with your lies though I'll give you that...

I have not lied, and you tried to start shit with me it is there in black and white.
    After you'd gone off on one after he asked if it was common on here. You telling him to ask someone else when it was you who'd implied it. So he just asked if your statement was made up.
    What he DIDN'T do was say 'you're lying'.

I did not go "off on one". I was having a perfectly nice discussion with others when he poked up insinuating i was lying not once but twice. Did he say the actual words you're a liar" no but the inference was clear, and for the record he has just called me a liar. Why you want to defend someone who comes in attacks people and derails threads I dont know, but dont expect me to take your shit either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    None of post #232 shows him as calling you a liar.

You do seem to be victim playing though.

And since when does disagreeing mean someone is just giving you shit? You get very, very touchy with people and imo read things that aren't there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of post #232 shows him as calling you a liar.

You do seem to be victim playing though.

212 not 232 and I didnt start this, i am just standing up for myself. but then that is the plan, come in attack me then accuse me of playing the victim. I see he has you fooled.

Tell me what YOU think he meant by "So did you just make that up for effect?" well?
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved how you wait till i am gone both times before replying. Lets look at what happened.

Stormwave posted:
    There are obviously some posters that PM with the interest of forming a relationship. I never have personally, but I know of some that do frequently. I replied that it had happened to me.

You then asked me if i was making shit up, accused me of lying and then told me i was playing the victim. People can see it all. But let me help them out

me:Strange thing is sometimes its someone you've never even interacted with don't recognise the user name or anything and you're like "huh?? wha??"

YOU - Are you suggesting this happens a lot on here?.

me are you asking me, Stormwave raised the issue and said it. I replied. Don't start with me today Gneiss.

YOU - So did you just make that up for effect?

Other people posted it had happened to them, i said i bet you wont get accused of making it up, you then you posted this:

YOU - Neither were you, so cut the poor little victim act, I'm quite sure no one buys it anymore... you clearly forgot a moment earlier when you said YOU - So did you just make that up for effect? someone else pointed it out to you as well.

You agenda is clear and boring the living hell out of me so god knows what everyone else thinks. but if you think you can post attacking me, then deny it and say I am playing the victim you are sadly wrong. Ill let people make their own minds up and not claim to talk for them, unlike you. You started with me AGAIN today, its old. Give it up.

Faithy is it that time of the month? :D
  • Options
    ScarletStarletScarletStarlet Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, Faithy, for someone who hasn't been here long, you certainly seem to cause a stir wherever you go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faithy is it that time of the month? :D
    Jeez, Faithy, for someone who hasn't been here long, you certainly seem to cause a stir wherever you go.

wow.

I get attacked, called a liar basically defend myself and its my fault. Ok i see, .Let him win. Its not worth the agro.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have not lied, and you tried to start shit with me it is there in black and white.
    The actual posts in order and minus your imaginative editing...

You are right it's all there in black and white, so I call BS!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=72069230&postcount=209

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=72069258&postcount=210

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=72069769&postcount=212
  • Options
    Forum Member
    212 not 232 and I didnt start this, i am just standing up for myself. but then that is the plan, come in attack me then accuse me of playing the victim. I see he has you fooled.

Tell me what YOU think he meant by "So did you just make that up for effect?" well?

No 232. Where you try and show how he called you a liar.
    The question he asked about pming being common place was in response to you inferring it was. You then decided it should have been asked of someone else. So he asked if your post was made up. Quite natural seeing as you appeared to sidestep his first question.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Feels like she's been around forever though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have not edited anything, ive pasted word for word. but you win. You came into the thread, started shit accused me of playing the victim once i bit and then got other people to play into it. You got me. Well done. Have a cookie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No 232. Where you try and show how he called you a liar.
    The question he asked about pming being common place was in response to you inferring it was. You then decided it should have been asked of someone else. So he asked if your post was made up. Quite natural seeing as you appeared to sidestep his first question.

Someone else raised the issue. He then inferred i was lying when i told him to ask them. Now all of a sudden I am the bad guy for standing up for myself. Its so ****ing boring im ashamed of myself for falling for it to be fair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Feels like she's been around forever though.

Band wagon time, all aboard. Blah blah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and then got other people to play into it. .

Yes by crediting them with the ability to read, how very smart of me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys, guys it's a Sunday lets just relax and let it go yeah?

Personally I don't really understand your history and so this whole argument doesn't mean much to me and I'm sure most people reading, except that you seem to be accusing each other of things.
This discussion has been closed.