Options

EastEnders - The REALLY BIG Lucy Beale Discussion Thread (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    The twist is Bobby hears it and beats her to death with his spelling book! :D

I think she will die of boredom talking to the new posh Bobby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Peter's mode of murder would probably be pelting her with fruit and he throws a pineapple at her stomach at such force it rips through her skin, killing her.
  • Options
    MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow, really wish she wasn't being killed off tbh, but hope this is good, as it doesn't sound as good as I thought it would tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    So I had a bit of stick because I said Lucy would be murdered.. & then someone reports me just for sticking up for what I've said.. But oh well I proved you wrong.. I put out the spoiler before anyone else did.. & now everyone's saying it just because it says it on DS.. Anyway.. Christian Clark returns for lucys funeral. Here's an interview with hetti its a little different to the DS one.. http://walfordeast.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/lucys-funeral-john-partridge-returns.html?m=1 Enjoy people
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Everyone knew Lucy would be murdered since the 21st of February.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been confirmed for 5 or 6 weeks now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Everyone knew Lucy would be murdered since the 21st of February.

Apparently not.. if you check out my other thread.. Everyone was saying that wasn't the case because ee just said she Will die.. not murdered more of a whatdunnit than a whodunnit. So I don't know what they was going on about.. I just put a spoiler out & got a lot of flack over it because of the source I used in the links I provided. Oh I forgot to put this link in if you wanna check it out http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-04-08/eastenders-spoilers-hetti-bywater-on-lucys-murder---its-a-new-dark-chapter-for-the-beales
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Whitney's jealous gets the better of her and she murders Lucy...
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    We still don't know for sure that it's a murder, lol.

Anything could happen in the scenes before she goes to meet the person who emailed her.
  • Options
    darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Walford Common um not sure i've heard of/seen this before
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    It's been confirmed for 5 or 6 weeks now.

Really I didn't know.. check this thread out.. its the one I did when people kept saying it ain't confirmed Lucy Will be murdered.. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1953712
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mel94 wrote: »

Anything could happen in the scenes before she goes to meet the person who emailed her.

Yeah true.. your right.. but it is now confirmed on DS about what I said Lucy Will be murdered.. That's what its says & that's what I said it said.. that's it.. Never said it Will 100% happen. I was just sharing some info I had
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sham22 wrote: »
    Yeah true.. your right.. but it is now confirmed on DS about what I said Lucy Will be murdered.. That's what its says & that's what I said it said.. that's it.. Never said it Will 100% happen. I was just sharing some info I had

Depends on what happens on screen. ^_^

She could end up being murdered by the person she was meeting or maybe she ends up collapsing after being in a fight with someone else and the person she was with panics and dumps her body somewhere to avoid the police's attention to them. Depending on the cause of her collapse, it could be manslaughter. ^_^ Or maybe we don't even find out the cause of death until months later. Sounds exciting either way! :)
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Walford Common um not sure i've heard of/seen this before

Yea what is this Walford Common anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yea what is this Walford Common anyone?

Not a clue... Apparently, the flats Lucy and Lauren are letting/selling in relation to their new business are located on Walford Common.

I'm pretty sure we will see Walford Common in next week's episodes as Lucy and Lee go to the flats for a romp...
  • Options
    Forum Member

Absolutely true. We aren't going to know what happens in the period of time during which Lucy goes off after receiving the email, all we know is she doesn't return to Walford alive.

I'm sure I heard that Lucy's final scene alive is her walking into the flats on Walford Common - but she doesn't come back out alive...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just had a thought fly into my mind that maybe more than one person has a role in Lucy's death.

It's possible that more than person 'kills' her, or maybe one person kills her and someone witnesses it but chooses to keep quiet.

Or, someone accidentally kills her and another resident helps to move her body...

I just have a strange feeling that more than one character is going be actively involved in Lucy's demise...

Or, maybe no one kills her and it is a case of what kills Lucy Beale?
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sham22 wrote: »
    So I had a bit of stick because I said Lucy would be murdered.. & then someone reports me just for sticking up for what I've said.. But oh well I proved you wrong.. I put out the spoiler before anyone else did.. & now everyone's saying it just because it says it on DS.. Anyway.. Christian Clark returns for lucys funeral. Here's an interview with hetti its a little different to the DS one.. http://walfordeast.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/lucys-funeral-john-partridge-returns.html?m=1 Enjoy people

Here's another link re Christian ..... Sorry but Cindy looks really guilty

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a563018/eastenders-films-lucys-funeral-john-partridge-returns-for-episode.html#~oAO7FKPMRGQe04
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if a thread like this has already been started....but I have no idea and will just go with.....

CINDY

How about you? What do you think? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Ian's telling Lucy that he is most proud of her a pathetic attempt to make Peter a 'suspect'? :yawn:

I doubt Peter would KILL Lucy .....probably more likely to kill Ian for saying that!

Nah..I seriously think it's Cindy Junior.......JEALOUSY.....

The girl is sly. Look at her face in some of the spoiler pics. Hopefully her getting caught will lead to her exit cos I'm sorry but she's just like a spare part in the Beale house. She doesn't belong there or anywhere and she' is so rude!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I say CINDY!

Look at her face in some of the spoiler pics. The girl looks sly.

Who do you say and what do you think???

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    Sorry if a thread like this has already been started....but I have no idea and will just go with.....

CINDY

How about you? What do you think? :confused:

I thought that was Derek Branning in the background in the second pic :blush::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She didn't really put much effort in with her funeral clothes for her half sister :confused:

A black hoodie thrown over jeans/jeggings and a top.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Depends on what happens on screen. ^_^

She could end up being murdered by the person she was meeting or maybe she ends up collapsing after being in a fight with someone else and the person she was with panics and dumps her body somewhere to avoid the police's attention to them. Depending on the cause of her collapse, it could be manslaughter. ^_^ Or maybe we don't even find out the cause of death until months later. Sounds exciting either way! :)

That's what I was thinking.. maybe we don't even see the way she dies.. just her lifeless body after the deed.. oooh I can not wait!! :D
This discussion has been closed.