Options

I know a lot of you are still dubious about daygame, but here's a video....

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    'They call it the claw'.

That's hilarious. In a bit of a rapey way.

We may laugh and joke about this stuff but that what is frightening if anything it does come across as rapey and TBH I wouldn't be should to find out that a few of these "Nice guys" are in fact rapists
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »

How very worrying. Not as worrying as some of the user names.
    Shelooked18

:confused:
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We may laugh and joke about this stuff but that what is frightening if anything it does come across as rapey and TBH I wouldn't be should to find out that a few of these "Nice guys" are in fact rapists

I think most of them are just misguided. But I do certainly think that advocating 'overwhelming' a girl by physical contact within seconds of meeting her is worrying to say the least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the secret spy camera you can't go on date without secretly filming it.

You're right....I'm clearly a novice I'm hoping to pick it up once I'm among them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the secret spy camera you can't go on date without secretly filming it.
    Good luck, WoodenCat :kitty:

Thank you, I might try and rope in Pumping Iron as protection now I've seen a thread on their forum. I mean one wiff of female pheromones and who knows what could happen. I might drown in unfortunate expulsions
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    Thank you, I might try and rope in Pumping Iron as protection now I've seen a thread on their forum. I mean one wiff of female pheromones and who knows what could happen. I might drown in unfortunate expulsions

More likely to get

http://verastic.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Fainting-GIF.gif

It's a girl
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most of them are just misguided. But I do certainly think that advocating 'overwhelming' a girl by physical contact within seconds of meeting her is worrying to say the least.

I think the only chance they have of overwhelming anyone is with rohypnol and a pillowcase over the head.

The daygamers favourite chat up line is probably 'get in the van!'
  • Options
    UffaUffa Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D This thread has gone from being amusing to extremely creepy. Marc there is definitely something odd about you and the other blokes who do this if they think it is ok.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is rather, but these are people who's main interaction with women is by hassling them in the street so it should come as no surprise that they would grab ahold of them and try too overwhelm and confuse them.

I'm a guy and if a woman did that too me, I'd be going "what the hell are you doing?!?!?" not "take me now!".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for that vision :(

Just be careful, they might indoctrinate you and the last thing we need is women day gamers as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You must be frigid then Fiz...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You must be frigid then Fiz...

Let's be realistic about this, female day gamer... She's going too look like a female version of gorm boy in the video and will probably smell musty. 😱😐😑

Its probably a prerequisite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are we sure Marc is really into this and like the rest of us and is just taking the piss

Surely if he were into it he wouldn't admit all the creepy stuff well yes it's all creepy but some more than others the way he comes off is like a parody version of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Let's be realistic about this, female day gamer... She's going too look like a female version of gorm boy in the video and will probably smell musty. 😱😐😑

Its probably a prerequisite.

Nope, in her head she'll be Scarlett Johanssen and itll be all you!
  • Options
    UffaUffa Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we sure Marc is really into this and like the rest of us and is just taking the piss

Surely if he were into it he wouldn't admit all the creepy stuff well yes it's all creepy but some more than others the way he comes off is like a parody version of it.

I don't know James but I sure as hell am not volunteering to find out. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, there is a forum full of marc's talking openly about their creepy lives as if its the most normal thing in the world and that women really love it. So I'm leaning towards it being a possibility. Although I do question is lack of awareness of the creepyness.
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is it OMG it's funnier than I thought they really do that then run back to their friends bragging that a girl allowed him to touch ............... Her elbow today

Lol I will admit that was quite funny. You would be amazed how gooey girls get when strong kino is used, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, in her head she'll be Scarlett Johanssen and itll be all you!

But she will smell musty 😐
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she will smell musty 😐

Through lack of use?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    Lol I will admit that was quite funny. You would be amazed how gooey girls get when strong kino is used, though.

If I try it tomorrow will you be held responsible for any repercussions?

Serious question, how many times have you gotten anything out of this "tactic", and by this I mean an actual date with them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I did wonder, but unless that other forum is just loads of people trolling the crap out of each other, definitely some people believe it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, there is a forum full of marc's talking openly about their creepy lives as if its the most normal thing in the world and that women really love it. So I'm leaning towards it being a possibility. Although I do question is lack of awareness of the creepyness.

The lack of awareness can make things frightening though as due to this lack of awarenesses how many will know when no really means no.

I honestly can see a few ending up in court or even prison over this
  • Options
    MonsterMunch99MonsterMunch99 Posts: 2,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy crap.

I cannot imagine anyone reading that and going "hmmm, that sounds like a good idea". I certainly don't want to meet such a person.

Y'know, rather than going "holy shit that's messed up".
  • Options
    marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very worrying. Not as worrying as some of the user names.
    Shelooked18

:confused:

I think that was a joke user name. I agree that some of this stuff may sound a bit rapey, but most rapists are just afc's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    I think that was a joke user name. I agree that some of this stuff may sound a bit rapey, but most rapists are just afc's.

Jeez I need a translator for this stuff.