1568569570571572574»

Comments

• Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_Tvll wrote: »
    :D

At least I'm qualified to distinguish what was actually said from what was not said in those VT's

^_^

no, you're not, you're just giving YOUR opinion , but I've quoted you Lawyers and JUdges views on this case who have 30 yrs experience in SA Law

You've got your wires crossed and don't seem to understand what the LAWS are and LEGAL SYSTEM is in SA that the Judge has to honour - that's all !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gad isn't a severe enough mental disorder to get away with murder. and not just op. anyone. otherwise every murderer would be claiming it. stop panicking. he will only be acquitted if he's found to have a severe mental illness. like insanity. and, if that's the case, he will be spending time in a mental hospital

the gad will only come into play on oscar's version. it's irrelevant on the state's version. if he knew reeva was in the toilet, what was he scared of?
    Low Level I think is what he has to be diagnosed with - I hope you're right, but the LAW in SA is crazy !!
  • Options
    AJ_TvllAJ_Tvll Posts: 3,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see what Kap is getting at. For example if he has GAD then OP's obsessive reaction to the noise of the window becomes more plausible. Before you write a detailed rebuttal, however, I must state that I still think his version has more holes in it than a string vest.

I too understand what Kap is getting at :)

Short rebuttal it is then :D

The GAD will never explain HOW the crime occurred :

A- Was it premed-muder
    B- Was it putative private defence

If Masipa sides with B, then the GAD may explain WHY the crime occurred and possibly diminish OP's responsibility
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konya wrote: »
    Ah yes! Nice one. Thanks :D

*Goes off to scribble Koi Carp and guns.

Or maybe a Beluger whale ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks AJ, I am standing outside Oscar Pistorius' home in Silverwoods now and I can tell you it is bedlam here.

What we are trying to ascertain is just how much electricity was in fact taken from Pistorius' residence at the time of the incident.

In an exclusive interview with Pistorius I asked what he thinks has happened here, he wasn't sure but said prior to the incident he had been shuffling his plastic feet on the carpet for a few days when the power of static electricity caused a firearm to discharge.

Back to you in the studio Hank.
    READ THE METER
    find the source for the electricity
    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE !!!!
    Have a portaloo installed in the garden........... make sure Frank's left !!! :o:o
    Has the swimming pool been filled in ? If it has and you can't find Frank............
    call the police...........(hide your watch first though!)

oh....and any sign of the Ladders ? or the monkey ?
    watch your back.............for the monkey .......:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NO !! great isn't it , oh good for Donmack
    - wonder if they contacted Donmack or Donmack just sent them the post ??
    Donmack ? pray tell ??
    pleeeeeaaaassseee

Continued here: Oscar Pistorius Trial (Merged)
This discussion has been closed.