Options

Mob of women attack homeless man after telling him to 'get a f****** job'

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Wow. What normal person, male or female would kick a person in the face? For whatever reason?? :confused:

One on par with those that find it amusing I expect.
  • Options
    dragonzorddragonzord Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'The Big Society' for you. When you scapegoat the unemployed and the homeless you turn them into targets for those who have no self esteem or civility.

They should be arrested, go to prison, lose their jobs (if they really have jobs) and then their homes and end up homeless too.

and it's all because of the attitude of the conservative party attitude to the poor and homeless.
  • Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dragonzord wrote: »
    and it's all because of the attitude of the conservative party attitude to the poor and homeless.

I doubt these Welsh pissheaded violent heartless tarts even know what the words conservative or politics even mean

:D

personally I would set my (non existant) staffs on them and say "kill"
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? Oh dear! What an inane comment, unless you are being sardonic? Let's avoid any personal responsibility and drag personal politics into the arena instead. Sorry doesn't work I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why some men refuse to defend themselves is beyond me.

Self defence is a right that everyone has.

Having them traced and charged is one thing, but the guy should have taught them a lesson himself.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKMikey wrote: »
    People on here seem to be discussing this particular crime, not the pub crawl in general. Not sure what's so gullible about that.

Yeah I mean it's just a fortunate coincidence that the daily mail happened to have reporters there. Just like when they were here where "Many of the women wore tiny shorts and ripped t-shirts"

You could almost think they have something against Inderpaul Sandeep Singh Bahia? but wait maybe it's because of here - That seemed to really raise the rage level :D

but then again they were there again here and here So either it's just something about drunk young students with little clothing that seems to draw the mail camera men out or they have a real beef with Carnage and they've been following every crawl for a year just praying for someone to do something worthy of their rage.
    Oh, since when has the Daily Mail given a toss about the homeless?

If you can't see their agenda here, you really are gullible.

I think I've seen it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    Yeah I mean it's just a fortunate coincidence that the daily mail happened to have reporters there. Just like when they were here where "Many of the women wore tiny shorts and ripped t-shirts"

You could almost think they have something against Inderpaul Sandeep Singh Bahia? but wait maybe it's because of here - That seemed to really raise the rage level :D

but then again they were there again here and here So either it's just something about drunk young students with little clothing that seems to draw the mail camera men out or they have a real beef with Carnage and they've been following every crawl for a year just praying for someone to do something worthy of their rage.

Also why didn't they intervene? Scum!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sargeant80 wrote: »

Having them traced and charged is one thing, but the guy should have taught them a lesson himself.

IF he was the victim, he should have given each of them a hard slap across the face when he had the chance.
  • Options
    CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hilarious, I have a feeling the writer isn't even being sardonic. :p
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Seriously?.

With that outdated attitude it's no wonder many men who suffer violence and domestic abuse still find it hard to report it.

Oh come on.

The vast majority of domestic violence is committed by men against women. The minute number of cases of women being violent towards men pales into insignificance. Whataboutery at its finest. Men are stronger than women so it is embarrassing for the bloke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sargeant80 wrote: »

I doubt any man attacked by four drunken violent cows and probably in stilletoes would have had much of a chance....he was on the floor begging, they were the ones walking upright though its hard to imagine they made it through evolution
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    That is disgusting attitude to have, do you realise if he had hit them back he might have been the one getting into trouble with the law such is the double standards.

And where is your evidence for that, exactly? The cops seem to be pursuing the matter, so they clearly think an offence occurred. Of course he had a right to reasonable self-defence in that situation; he just seems to have been incapable of exercising it. Maybe he was drunk as well. As I say, a bit embarrassing for him.
  • Options
    highking1014highking1014 Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bundle of heifers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    I doubt these Welsh pissheaded violent heartless tarts even know what the words conservative or politics even mean

:D

personally I would set my (non existant) staffs on them and say "kill"

Don't you know that all these dogs are totally passive and harmless? We've just had a DS thread on the subject.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    I doubt any man attacked by four drunken violent cows and probably in stilletoes would have had much of a chance....he was on the floor begging, they were the ones walking upright though its hard to imagine they made it through evolution

AND the Daily Fail are a damned disgrace with reporters who value a story over another person's safety. Hardly a surprise! >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on.

The vast majority of domestic violence is committed by men against women. The minute number of cases of women being violent towards men pales into insignificance. Whataboutery at its finest. Men are stronger than women so it is embarrassing for the bloke.

I feel embarrassed for you making this comment
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I highly doubt he started it. Even if he mouthed off it certainly didn't warrant such a vicious cowardly attack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on.

Too simplistic!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Never Nude wrote: »
    I feel embarrassed for you making this comment

Why? Is it factually incorrect or do you simply have no counter-argument?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you know that all these dogs are totally passive and harmless? We've just had a DS thread on the subject.:D

YesI know I participated in it....I have a problem with them attacking /killingbabies and children but no problem with them attacking people who deserve it

Hmm

(Not really just my anger speaking)

I hope these girls do go join a nunnery and repent and give all their benefits to the man they attacked whose only "crime" was being homeless! Shame on them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How you can defend making a post like that is beyond me
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Data from Home Office statistical bulletins and the British Crime Survey show that men made up about 40% of domestic violence victims each year between 2004-05 and 2008-09, the last year for which figures are available. In 2006-07 men made up 43.4% of all those who had suffered partner abuse in the previous year, which rose to 45.5% in 2007-08 but fell to 37.7% in 2008-09.

Similar or slightly larger numbers of men were subjected to severe force in an incident with their partner, according to the same documents. The figure stood at 48.6% in 2006-07, 48.3% the next year and 37.5% in 2008-09, Home Office statistics show.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes it is rather ill informed and simplistic too. Annette has done what I intended.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Meh. It's going to take more than a single 'study' from a men's rights group to convince me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    Sounds about right the photographer didn't step in or anything.

But then what does one expect from someone otherwise hoping to take photos of peoples genitals and excrement outside tacky clubs at kick-out time?