Options

how fickle is this forum?

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    Everyone likes jale then she hears a secret message she spills the beans now in the space of 5 mins she is hated more then pauline and helen? No1 mentions how chris put his close friends in his house up for evictions? Would christopher keep quite?

LOOK, no one likes a grass!
  • Options
    puddypuddy Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale was my favourite up until tonight. She was told to just forget it by BB, and told Chris she wouldn't tell anyone. She says she's not a liar but she must be if she's now told people.

I think Pauline, Helen, Toya and Kimberley should go before her still, but she's so gone down in my estimation.

I now like Chris, Christopher and Winston best. Winstons's such a lad. Mark makes me laugh though.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone likes jale then she hears a secret message she spills the beans now in the space of 5 mins she is hated more then pauline and helen? No1 mentions how chris put his close friends in his house up for evictions? Would christopher keep quite?

I think that statement is a bit much - who has said they now hate her? :confused:
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of Chris's nominations have been for Jale's benefit. She should have wound her neck in a bit.

Correct.
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on! She just threw Chris under the bus for her own amusement / loose morals.

This is probably the real Jale, the show has been edited to make her look good. Of course it could be the producers way of calming the bullying accusations.

Yeah like the "I'm being held hostage" :confused:
    She was also banging on about how if it gets out, it would all kick off and she was spilling the beans. She could've just talked to Christopher.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    She has had a rough time, and thats why we all sympathised with her, but now she has now qualms about throwing Chris to the wolves in order to curry favour with the others. Not a very nice thing to do is it?

Not worth becoming a hate figure over though is it....she's a fragrant little flower compared to most of the HM's
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I don't think she knows what to do with the information TBH. She is paranoid that some are saying that she's the PH and her head is unsurprisingly all over the place - she can't do right for doing wrong.

As for Chris being a good friend to her - I can't say that I've noticed - granted he hasn't been cruel to her but I've been desperate for him to give her a bit of open support and be an ally. He has simply sat mid way - hedging his bets.

She's done nothing wrong IMO.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly wouldn't worry. Yesterday Kim was getting it in the neck. Today it's Jale.

It's swings and round abouts on this forum.

I won't lie. I am dissapointed in Jale and I don't think she handled it well at all but I don't care for any loss in support tonight because what she did tonight, although dislikable, wasn't outright nasty.

Plus it's only week 2. She has plenty of time to turn it around (and hopefully she does)!

Pauline will still go Friday.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still like her.
    But that was a really stupid thing to do, which will probably give her enemies all the reason they need to justify the reason why they treated her the way that they have done.

She's still in my top 3. But that was a slip up which was completely unnecessary.
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    I think that statement is a bit much - who has said they now hate her? :confused:

And who said they liked her? :)
  • Options
    David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I say "so what". If and when Chris is revealed as the power houemate what is gonna happen. he spread his nominations thin. they ain't all gonna turn on him. even if they do, it's up to us to evict... if you want him to go and they put him up, it's up to you... housemates have no say....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a lot of people, it's the same anti-Jale people milking this one stupid moment.

That's more like it. ;-)
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Chris has been lying through his teeth and making fools of people all week .if he is such a great guy why did he not just refuse the role of PH.
  • Options
    Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jale said she wouldn't tell anyone, then proceeds to tell her best mates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still like her.
    But that was a really stupid thing to do
    , which will probably give her enemies all the reason they need to justify the reason why they treated her the way that they have done.

She's still in my top 3. But that was a slip up which was completely unnecessary.

Agreed. It was the first silly move she's made - disappointing.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you intentionally use the word "shallow" because that doesn't align with the totality of your post? As suggested above, "fickle" would be more appropriate.

I dunno. I would prefer someone use appropriate verbiage when arbitrarily dressing me down is all.

Changed it just for you :D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David166 wrote: »
    I say "so what". If and when Chris is revealed as the power houemate what is gonna happen. he spread his nominations thin. they ain't all gonna turn on him. even if they do, it's up to us to evict... if you want him to go and they put him up, it's up to you... housemates have no say....

I think a lot will depend on how this plays out.
    It is only one day and there's a long way to go yet.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris has been lying through his teeth and making fools of people all week .if he is such a great guy why did he not just refuse the role of PH.

If they cant take being nominated WTH did they enter the game!!!
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was always going to happen as minority predicted.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I still like her.
    But that was a really stupid thing to do, which will probably give her enemies all the reason they need to justify the reason why they treated her the way that they have done.

She's in my top 3 but she's fallen way below Christopher now, she was second.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I never really liked her for a while now, I've said before Jale was playing on the bullying & sooner or later people will start to see that! I just hate the fact that Chris was stitched up by Endemol & all us viewers too!
  • Options
    ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    Did you intentionally use the word "shallow" because that doesn't align with the totality of your post? As suggested above, "fickle" would be more appropriate.

I dunno. I would prefer someone use appropriate verbiage when arbitrarily dressing me down is all.

you are Steven and i claim my £5 ;-);-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would you expect anyone else to give up being PHM? Pauline didn't! Every one of them in that house would do the same. It's ridiculous to suggest he's not a nice guy just because he was voted PHM. Unbelievable!
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats a good point as much as i like chris he has been stabbing people in the back especially marlon who he seems to bond with the most
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    My feeling for some time has been that Jale's popularity lacks substance.

It's too based on her victim status rather than her winning personality.

So it doesn't surprise me that people are itching to put the boot in as soon as she gives them an excuse.
    Absolutely. Her popularity is just a construct of Pauline and Helen's verbal assaults. She is popular by default because Helen and Pauline have targeted her and they are enduringly unpleasant.