Options

Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne is very much a little angel! :)
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    Ignoring the fact that she took Garreh back to hers in the first place, why did Alya share her bed with him if she's so against one night stands? Couldn't he have slept on the sofa?

Also, who in their right mind would buy someone a coffee table for a 40th birthday present?! I can't get my head round that one. Even if Steve had told MissHell that he liked it, you just wouldn't buy a piece of functional living room furniture as a birthday present.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened about the charity money that Izzy stole? Has that been sorted out or forgotten?
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    What happened about the charity money that Izzy stole? Has that been sorted out or forgotten?

They paid the money back.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you. So often stories drift and the end is never seen ie Audrey's damp walls, so am pleased that that was sorted out.:)
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was a fuss about nothing and not worth bothering with.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Ignoring the fact that she took Garreh back to hers in the first place, why did Alya share her bed with him if she's so against one night stands? Couldn't he have slept on the sofa?

Also, who in their right mind would buy someone a coffee table for a 40th birthday present?! I can't get my head round that one. Even if Steve had told MissHell that he liked it, you just wouldn't buy a piece of functional living room furniture as a birthday present.

I worked with a woman who bought her 12 year old son a carpet for his birthday.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: Do we know that she did share her bed with him? He was in bed alone when we saw him, and she was up and dressed. She could have slept elsewhere. Though I agree that would be a bit daft when he could have been left to sleep it off on a floor or sofa.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »

And it will never be mentioned again.
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »

I've had paint bought for me in the past:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB: Do we know that she did share her bed with him? He was in bed alone when we saw him, and she was up and dressed. She could have slept elsewhere. Though I agree that would be a bit daft when he could have been left to sleep it off on a floor or sofa.

That's a good point. I just assumed they'd shared a bed, so you're probably right.
  • Options
    Forum Member

:o:D
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good point. I just assumed they'd shared a bed, so you're probably right.

Didn't she say she doesn't do 'one night stands',so she probably didn't sleep with him.
  • Options
    stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevepjk wrote: »
    Maria's back next week, wonder if she got fined for taking Liam out of school in term time

now David don't want Max out of school or they'll get a fine, saw loads of kids about today so a lot of families just paying up and takeing them out of school anyway

lots of wide shots of the street today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the conclusion of the iron burn on the carpet with Kylie & Gail?

Why would Leanne suddenly be an ordinary member of staff at the bistro when she was always a manager?

How come Eva is now at the Rovers and not working her notice at the factory?

Since the factory has reopened do we assume Carla got some orders?

So Fiz had to go to the Rovers and Izzy had to go to the Rovers just in case Maria turned up?

Isn't it about time Frizzy Izzy had a hair cut?

Why was Maria saying sorry about Tina to Fiz &co?

How come Max has suddenly developed ADHD?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now David don't want Max out of school or they'll get a fine, saw loads of kids about today so a lot of families just paying up and takeing them out of school anyway

Lots of the them were at Wimbledon!
  • Options
    suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Lots of the them were at Wimbledon!
    And even more at Glastonbury!
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie told David that she and Max were going to Becky's weather he like it or not. What about the baby? Is she leaving the baby behind?
  • Options
    ZebstrikerZebstriker Posts: 875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Kylie told David that she and Max were going to Becky's weather he like it or not. What about the baby? Is she leaving the baby behind?

The baby serves no purpose now that they have done the traumatic labour and the who's the daddy storylines. We wont see her again until she's ready to go to school.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the schools in Scotland have just broken up for the summer. Do they still come down in their thousands to Blackpool, or did that end years ago?
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Kylie really say something on the lines of : "do you want an ex-jailbird in the house?"?

Has she forgotten (or doesn't she know) that both david and gail have been in prison?

OTT, but does anyone have any views on whether the repeated question mark at the end of the first sentence is correct? Given that it's a question about a question.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member

That is hilarious :D
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Did Kylie really say something on the lines of : "do you want an ex-jailbird in the house?"?

Has she forgotten (or doesn't she know) that both david and gail have been in prison?

OTT, but does anyone have any views on whether the repeated question mark at the end of the first sentence is correct? Given that it's a question about a question.
    BIB - I believe common practice is to get rid of the question mark outside the quotation marks as it is incorrect to have double punctuation in a sentence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Surely a business man, the funeral director wouldnt stop Ian in the street and suggest he pay his account.?That would be most unprofessional surely. Although in my opinion he does appear slightly odd.
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kez in oz wrote: »
    Surely a business man, the funeral director wouldnt stop Ian in the street and suggest he pay his account.?That would be most unprofessional surely. Although in my opinion he does appear slightly odd.
    Wrong thread.
This discussion has been closed.