Options

Why Not Vote Chris Out To Save Ashleigh?

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still gutted that Marlon is saved, so I won't be voting at all this week.

I dont want any of the nominees to go.
    I agree with you, I'd much rather see a group like Winston, Ash, Marlon up for eviction. People seem to want big characters out (and even though I support Chris I do know he's not a big character, so I find the Ashleigh/Chris supporter collusion very odd indeed, especially as the likelihood of them being up against each other at some point again is going to be quite likely. I would have thought people would like Chris and logically then not like Ashleigh).
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    I don't mind Jale, I like Chris, and Ashleigh, I feel, has more to give......

At the moment we have two reasonable and logical quietly spoken (to some others) HMs.......we only need the one........and Chris is the better bet for me.......

Chris doesn't do that though. He just sits and watches, he doesn't engage. He was shown in conversations but he did NO TALKING he just sat and watched and listened, he said nothing. He's deadwood.
  • Options
    Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Sitting around WATCHING the young girls. Ewwww he's such a creepy guy. Just sits and watches.

He was an enigma at first but imo, he's turned into the stuff nightmares are made of.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    To her?

How does it make him a nice bloke to only say it behind her back when if he said it to her face he may have some influence on her behavior?
    Especially as she seems to respect him.

He's a people pleaser. Confrontations not in his nature and I don't think she'd really listen to anyone to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a people pleaser. Confrontations not in his nature and I don't think she'd really listen to anyone to be honest.

She's the only one that does listen. If one wants to be honest ... Chris just watches, he can do that at his flat, I don't need to watch him watch them.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    I'm just curious.
    The guy is a complete bore. He does nothing in there apart from the occasional bitch & moan behind someones back....... which he inevitably gets caught doing then grovels to the person in question.
    I don't get why he's popular :confused: Is it just because he's seen to be on the right side of who this forum likes/dislikes? Because it can't be for his contribution to the show..... even Sam last year was more relevant than this chump :o

So why is he not being touted as an Ashleigh based sacrificial lamb?

Firstly, because he's liked and not boring, secondly, he has 0% chance of going so why waste money on voting him out?

Jale is the obvious HM that should go out of this 4....she is favourite to go and it's clearly her time to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes he does.

Or don't you remember him saying she's the most interesting and the one he'd like to get to know the best?

Well, if you don't like HM's who like Helen then the obvious choice to vote out is Jale. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracker321 wrote: »
    He was an enigma at first but imo, he's turned into the stuff nightmares are made of.
    Not sure id go that far but he's become total deadwood now. Sits and watches. Sits in on conversations but says NOTHING. If he wants to be a viewer and not a participant he should go. It's the only evictee whose going would mess up Helen so a bonus as well. Helen loves Chris . ;-)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    I do but I didn't believe a word of it. He's said a lot more negative things about her than positive. In fact I think that's the only positive I've heard.

Tell me one negative thing he has said about Helen :confused: Truly I can't remember anything. I remember that one positive thing and I remember negative stuff he's said about Jale and Marlon, Christopher and Pauline in the diary room ;-) but nothing about Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you don't like HM's who like Helen then the obvious choice to vote out is Jale. :D

Chris likes Helen and Helen really likes Chris. She was devastated that people in the house put him up. How convenient to forget how close he is with Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure id go that far but he's become total deadwood now. Sits and watches. Sits in on conversations but says NOTHING. If he wants to be a viewer and not a participant he should go. It's the only evictee whose going would mess up Helen so a bonus as well. Helen loves Chris . ;-)

Helen does not even like Chris never mind loves him. lol

She said only the other day that Chris has no friends in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chris likes Helen and Helen really likes Chris. She was devastated that people in the house put him up. How convenient to forget how close he is with Helen.

Nonsense, Helen never hangs around with Chris and hardly ever talks to him, she said the other day that Chris has no friends in the house, hardly the words of a good friend of his.

Now, Jale on the other hand has set up home in Helen's rear end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me one negative thing he has said about Helen :confused: Truly I can't remember anything. I remember that one positive thing and I remember negative stuff he's said about Jale and Marlon, Christopher and Pauline in the diary room ;-) but nothing about Helen.

Just last week Chris was telling Helen how interesting he found her and that he really wanted to get to know her better. Seeing how his nomination for eviction caused her to be upset, when none of the others did, it's clear Chris got his wish. Helen was not upset by any of the others being up.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member

Gosh that's put me on the spot. Off the top of my head I think I recall him saying that she creates an atmosphere every time she had a drink and there was something else about how nice it was when she was in the mortuary.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilarious thread. :D

A vote for Chris to save Ashleigh is like trying to put out a forest fire with a thimble of water.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonsense, Helen never hangs around with Chris and hardly ever talks to him, she said the other day that Chris has no friends in the house, hardly the words of a good friend of his.

Where do you get your live feed? :confused: I only see maybe an hour of each day.
    Helen was only upset by Chris being up. EXPLAIN THAT. She is closest to Chris whether you like it or not.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still gutted that Marlon is saved, so I won't be voting at all this week.

I dont want any of the nominees to go.

I'm in this group as well. I don't want any of those up for eviction to be evicted - I just wanted Marlon out. I was dumb struck yesterday watching BBOTS when people were talking about him as a potential winner. Such an idiot imho.

Given he has managed to swerve eviction yet again, I will let those who have more of an opinion than I on the rest of them decide who should go. Its a bad week this week in terms of seeing the right thing being done.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She listens to everybody.
    Far more than anybody else in that house. It's one of the reasons she argues is because she listens.
    The default mode is to go on the defensive, then later takes on board what people say quite often.

He's not a people pleaser, not by a long chalk.
    He pleases himself and is being allowed to get away with it by BB.

Has he ever missed a party?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Hilarious thread. :D

A vote for Chris to save Ashleigh is like trying to put out a forest fire with a thimble of water.

What a silly comment. Chris is deadwood. I want people who are engaged with the rest of the house, I don't want to keep the guy who sits and watches.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    strato222 wrote: »
    Why don't you vote him out to save Jale?

:D:D:Dexactly.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without Chris we'd most likely still be stuck with Pauline so I'll stand by him even if he has been rather lacklustre recently. Hopefully he will come into his own as the series progresses.

This is me with Chris. I am hoping he will develop more as the numbers dwindle. I do think that Helen is a big problem for him though, and together with having his tiny bit of bitching exposed in the way it was this week then I think it will only serve to push him further into his shell. Which is a shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where do you get your live feed? :confused: I only see maybe an hour of each day.
    Helen was only upset by Chris being up. EXPLAIN THAT. She is closest to Chris whether you like it or not.

Whether thats true or not (and it's clearly not true) out of the 4 up for eviction it's Jale that likes Helen the most...so if we are going purely on who is mates with Helen then Jale should go.

Although who ever gets evicted shouldn't go simply because Helen once said nice things about them. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a silly comment. Chris is deadwood. I want people who are engaged with the rest of the house, I don't want to keep the guy who sits and watches.
    Yeah but its not about what you want. Its a collective and seems to me collectively he's liked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether thats true or not (and it's clearly not true) out of the 4 up for eviction it's Jale that likes Helen the most...so if we are going purely on who is mates with Helen then Jale should go.

Although who ever gets evicted shouldn't go simply because Helen once said nice things about them. lol

Exactly.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He hangs around with that group almost more than anybody else.

He's a heavy smoker, by default he is always in the same place.
    Often is the one who goes out with those from that group for a smoke.

Although we don't get much info about the house, why do you think when they show Christopher/Mark, Ashleigh/Danielle they are in empty rooms?
    Everybody else is out with the big group in the smoking bit.