Options

With friends like Danielle who needs enemies?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Barney06Barney06 Posts: 123,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    I like danielle but its hard to take her serious. You'd think after the fact they showed ashleigh plotting in the diary room would be a wake up call to her that gameplans arent secret in the house. Shes funny though.

Wasn't she in on it anyway ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh fans have a new target now Jale has gone?

Ashleigh will become Helen's new bff. So why target any one.

Danielle is about to be given the elbow by Ashleigh. Did any one see the vindictive remark Ashleigh made to Helen regarding Danielle?

Ashleigh had thrown Danielle to her knees to get the fish off her during the task. Viciously I might add and didn't even stop to see if she was ok.

Danielle obviously upset went to the DR and Ashleigh said to Helen something like Shes off to the DR to whinge.

Ashleigh also chose Helen and Steven to save during the task. Hmmm isn't that a turn around. A**e licking ?

Helen was right to warn Danielle about Ashleigh imo. She's very sly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    He can't stop slagging her off on his twitter.

:)I don't really know who Dexter is, but I thought he was sly on BOTS, and was really bitchy about Danielle. In fact I don't get why the picture of Danielle is continually presented to evictees as if it's a big deal. Sheesh, grow up.

Danielle is quirky, and I've grown quite fond of her character (even if it's part of a game) - she's harmless. I also think she's genuinely kind and thoughtful.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    "Ashleigh fans this, Ashleigh fans that"
    Blah blah blah
    And these same people accuse her of bitching all the time(!!)

I agree. Getting a tad boring, isn't it:kitty:
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle is a wonderful housemate. Al lot more to come. I am sick of the editing focused on Steven and Kimberley it is boring really boring. I want more Danielle. However she seemed to think Ashleigh would leave and I sense she was disappointed being a game player that she is. Danielle is the most intriguing of them all.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wishy washy is how I see Danielle! I wonder if she still fancies the Winston?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No point even trying to debate it with Helen, when she is right, she is right, simple as that, Kimberly also joined in, so why would Danielle say anything, she wouldn't get anywhere and it would single her out, there is other ways and means to get to them which hopefully she will. There is a time and place for action, sitting in front of four of them, who all have a thing about Ashleigh wasn't the right time.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    No point even trying to debate it with Helen, when she is right, she is right, simple as that, Kimberly also joined in, so why would Danielle say anything, she wouldn't get anywhere and it would single her out, there is other ways and means to get to them which hopefully she will. There is a time and place for action, sitting in front of four of them, who all have a thing about Ashleigh wasn't the right time.

I didn't see it that way , I think Danielle was trying to whitewash her involvement in the bitching , when , in fact , she was quite vicious at times.
    Helen threw her a bone when she said Danielle was mostly fence-sitting from what she could see .
    Danielle has no loyalties to anyone in the house , and will say what she thinks people want to hear .
    She also lies when it suits her .
    I definitely don't like her , especially when she is in whining mode .
    Which is most of the time .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I didn't see it that way , I think Danielle was trying to whitewash her involvement in the bitching , when , in fact , she was quite vicious at times.
    Helen threw her a bone when she said Danielle was mostly fence-sitting from what she could see .
    Danielle has no loyalties to anyone in the house , and will say what she thinks people want to hear .
    She also lies when it suits her .
    I definitely don't like her , especially when she is in whining mode .
    Which is most of the time .

Which ever way people see it, its a game and if she has to keep changing it slightly to get further in it, fair play. If she were to go to deeply with the game and bitch behind backs about Ashleigh etc then that is another level. For now, I am enjoying watching her, she is far from a favourite of mine, but she is watchable :)
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I think Danielle knows now that there's no point in arguing with Helen. I don't recall she agreed with anything Helen said so I think she's playing her - maybe to avoid being on the target list for a week or 2. As Danielle said 'it's a game'.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Ashleigh will become Helen's new bff. So why target any one.

Danielle is about to be given the elbow by Ashleigh. Did any one see the vindictive remark Ashleigh made to Helen regarding Danielle?

Ashleigh had thrown Danielle to her knees to get the fish off her during the task. Viciously I might add and didn't even stop to see if she was ok.

Danielle obviously upset went to the DR and Ashleigh said to Helen something like Shes off to the DR to whinge.

Ashleigh also chose Helen and Steven to save during the task. Hmmm isn't that a turn around. A**e licking ?

Helen was right to warn Danielle about Ashleigh imo. She's very sly.

Oh that would be a shame if it turns out that Ashleigh has betrayed Danielle, when you consider all the kind things Danielle has said about Ashleigh over the weeks.

I expect it will be spun to be Danielle's fault though.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is easy to answer , last night highlight show diary room. Danialle , I can bluff until the cows come home. Just whos shes bluffing is harder to work out is it Ashleigh big time or is it Helen. Personally i think it's everyone shes 100% in it for herself and 100% game playing.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But saying the game playing thing. Shes actually good to watch when she does this stuff though.