Options

Drunk Ashleigh...

Comments

• Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    And you know I'm a grown woman how exactly?

Ashleigh is just as bad as anyone in that house, getting drunk and calling other housemates c***s.

She didn't call Ash a c***.

She said that she had previously mistakenly thought of him as one. I know that some people don't like that word, and I understand that (even if I don't agree), but really Ashleigh wasn't insulting him, it's all about context.
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha well with a name like bigmomma i,d be worried if you were a bloke,you say ashleigh is just as bad as the others yet she is the only one you are slagging off for swearing whilst drunk....seriously i think you need to get a grip

Oh right i got ya now! Would you be upset if it turned out the user above you didn't have fairy wings after all?

You don't agree Ashleigh is as bad? She got drunk? She also insulted people - or is that ok with you because its Ashleigh?
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Ashleigh joining Helen's group finally. Maybe if she did it earlier she wouldn't have been such a moaning misery
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Its answers like this that confirm that people only like Ashleigh because she hates Helen.

But it's true though, a drunk Ashleigh is more pleasant than sober Helen.

A drunk Helen is extremely vile and a horrific mess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    She didn't call Ash a c***.

She said that she had previously mistakenly thought of him as one. I know that some people don't like that word, and I understand that (even if I don't agree), but really Ashleigh wasn't insulting him, it's all about context.

Dont forget she also called Jale one. Just accept it, she got drunk and used fouls and abusive language. I don't think the group knew what to say, it made uncomfortable viewing.

Strange Ashleigh fans see it as funny.
  • Options
    jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I am so glad somebody else has noticed this! Did you see her looking at him when the waiters were doing their dance? She was either jealous because he was talking to Zoe, or because he was watching Helen dancing. It certainly explains a lot, doesn't it?

Yes saw that bit when he was talking to Zoe and also when they were talking in the garden the way Ash was looking at her as well and smirking think that's when it got to Helen.
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh right i got ya now! Would you be upset if it turned out the user above you didn't have fairy wings after all?

You don't agree Ashleigh is as bad? She got drunk? She also insulted people - or is that ok with you because its Ashleigh?
    you are getting desperate now.i know you are a woman & so do you,now could you please tell me who she "insulted"
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont forget she also called Jale one. Just accept it, she got drunk and used fouls and abusive language. I don't think the group knew what to say, it made uncomfortable viewing.

She didn't call Ash a ****, nor did she actually think he was one. It was just a bit of banter to say she didn't like him those first few weeks. They were all just joking around.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about context. And Ashleighs still about 2 ***** behind Helen and Ash if where counting lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    But it's true though, a drunk Ashleigh is more pleasant than sober Helen.

A drunk Helen is extremely vile and a horrific mess.

Cements what i said before really. Strange Ashleigh fans now consider calling someone a "c**t" as being pleasant.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member

The group laughed :confused:...

But anyway, I don't find it foul and abusive in that context, but you do and that's fair enough.:)

BTW never be tempted to watch 'The Thick of It'..It's really not your sort of thing
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct. Ashleigh fans seem to forget that Ash said he liked Ashleigh weeks ago & at the same time Helen was in the diary room saying she would be trying with Ashleigh and be polite to her.

This was while Ashleigh was at the height of her failed "evil plan".

and yet he kept putting her up for eviction every chance he got. Just like Helen who supposedly sorted out her issues with Ashleigh and then went running to Bianca immediately she walked in the house and trashed Ashleigh.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My opinion to those saying 18 year olds getting drunk is abnormal...

SAYWUT?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    She didn't call Ash a ****, nor did she actually think he was one. It was just a bit of banter to say she didn't like him those first few weeks. They were all just joking around.

You have contradicted Ashleighs words tonight with the first sentence you've written.

Did you miss tonight's show?
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Cements what i said before really. Strange Ashleigh fans now consider calling someone a "c**t" as being pleasant.

Looks like you're conveniently turning a blind eye to the vileness Helen spouts when sober or drunk.

Notice how I don't label ALL Helen fans?
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member

Do you know when she called Jale one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    The group laughed :confused:...

But anyway, I don't find it foul and abusive in that context, but you do and that's fair enough.:)

BTW never be tempted to watch 'The Thick of It'..It's really not your sort of thing

It was an uneasy laugh, they didn't know where to look. Anyway, i can see that a lot of people are will long to condone Ashleigh getting drunk and calling someone a c***.

If thats the way it is, thats the way it is i guess.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is sweet when drunk :)
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it isn't. This is public forum. You comment - anyone can respond. That's how it works.

Hope that helps. :)

Like this ;)

I got "told off" about doing this a few days ago, I told them to go to DM if they didn't want anyone butting in.
    Salv* wrote: »
    My opinion to those saying 18 year olds getting drunk is abnormal...

SAYWUT?

strange, isnt it?
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have contradicted Ashleighs words tonight with the first sentence you've written.

Did you miss tonight's show?
    yer making it up now,how many times do you need telling,she said she "thought he was a ****",she didnt call him one & even if she had then so what??? Ya dont like it fair enough but dont invent things like shes jealous and insecure,me thinks you are a little obsessed
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people really do need to get out from behind their computers and take a step into the real world if you're so shocked by an 18 year old being drunk and swearing. Especially when Ashleigh is barely ever drunk in the house, it was actually quite nice to see her speaking about her past feelings with Ash and Helen regardless of her choice of words.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banter and laughs in front of everyones face and being abusive behind someones back as Helen and Ash used the word c*** weeks back. Totally different things. Context.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a charming site.. Oh dear.

How nice of her to say she thought Ash was a c**t. She told Jale she was one as well according to Jale herself.

Disgusting language from a young girl. Considering such bad things are said of others when they use that word I am shocked that more people were not outraged.>:(
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was quite sweet.

nothing sweet about the c word
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I only like Ashleigh because i don't like the OP's obsessive threads :D

More obsessive threads...more votes for Super Ashleigh

:D:D