Options

Drunk Ashleigh...

Comments

• Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Disgusting language from a young girl. Considering such bad things are said of others when they use that word I am shocked that more people were not outraged.>:(

I am outraged that more people were not shocked.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    I only like Ashleigh because i don't like the OP's obsessive threads :D

More obsessive threads...more votes for Super Ashleigh

:D:D

Win win situation :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Win win situation :D

Until i file for bankruptcy!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im more outraged that a 27 year old an a 26 year old have used it twice each to abuse behind peoples back. But hey oh well haha
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Oh yes, the old "shes drunk" chestnut. Didn't take long for that one to excuse her.

Are you saying all young people go around getting drunk and calling people a c**t?

They do indeed and some older people too :)
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting language from a young girl. Considering such bad things are said of others when they use that word I am shocked that more people were not outraged.>:(

You should complain to ofcom. :)
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Until i file for bankruptcy!

:D:D:D

At least you'll have put your money to a good cause, well worth going bankrupt for Ashleigh :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    You should complain to ofcom. :)

Or call the police :D
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Lol lol lol, BigM scraping the barrel again. I thought a tiddly Ashleigh was amusing and endearing when she was taking the mikey out herself. She has nothing to be embarrassed about whatsoever. Got to say one thing BM, you try don't you. Do you stay awake at nights thinking of new insults you can throw at an 18 yr old girl?

What a refreshing difference to when THAT other female gets drunk and tries to start a fight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    At least you'll have put your money to a good cause, well worth going bankrupt for Ashleigh :D

When she's kindly donating some of her winnings to her charities she can reimburse me :D
  • Options
    sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member

I am outraged, I'm sure she learnt this word from Helen... get Helen out!
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yer making it up now,how many times do you need telling,she said she "thought he was a ****",she didnt call him one & even if she had then so what??? Ya dont like it fair enough but dont invent things like shes jealous and insecure,me thinks you are a little obsessed

Do you need reminding of what he wrote 5 minutes ago?

I said he contradicted Ashleighs own words on this evenings show by stating the above.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sara-dale wrote: »
    I am outraged, I'm sure she learnt this word from Helen... get Helen out!

I refuse to believe it. Surely not Ashleigh behaving as others would have her? Not strong, independent Ashleigh who thinks for herself?:o
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you need reminding of what you wrote 5 minutes ago?

I said you contradicted Ashleighs own words on this evenings show by stating the above.
    ha ha ha ohh dear oh dear,have another look,you have got 2 seperate posters mixed up,i,m embarrassed for you....and to think you have the cheek to call ashleigh...yer not drunk are you???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Norn Iron, we mostly use the c-word in quite a friendly way, as they also do in Scotland.

We have had many more highly-charged and abusive words and phrases in common usage here, given what we have lived through.

You should look at the intent, rather than just at the isolated word(s) themselves. Ideally, look at both together.

Ashleigh was clearly being affectionate.
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you need reminding of what he wrote 5 minutes ago?

I said you contradicted Ashleighs own words on this evenings show by stating the above.
    i see you have deleted some of the post to make yourself look less silly but you need to realise i am not wayne
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, the old "shes drunk" chestnut. Didn't take long for that one to excuse her.

Are you saying all young people go around getting drunk and calling people a c**t?

You seem extremely bitter about the public's recent love of Ashleigh. Do you know her or have you had a bad personal experience with her, I wonder?

Console yourself with the fact that she is peaking a bit too soon for my liking to be in with a chance of winning.

Otherwise, a stress ball might be a good idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem extremely bitter about the public's recent love of Ashleigh. Do you know her or have you had a bad personal experience with her, I wonder?

Console yourself with the fact that she is peaking a bit too soon for my liking to be in with a chance of winning.

Otherwise, a stress ball might be a good idea.

The day I get stressed over a television show is the day planet earth will spontaneously combust.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Its answers like this that confirm that people only like Ashleigh because she hates Helen.

It's a given that people who're obsessed with scrabbling around for reasons to continue disliking a HM sooner or later cease to make any sense whatsoever. You're no exception.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The day I get stressed over a television show is the day planet earth will spontaneously combust.

BooooooM:D.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is my favourite kind of "outrage" :D When the angry face is used you just know it's serious!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is my favourite kind of "outrage" :D When the angry face is used you just know it's serious!!!

Unlike the smiley one - which isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would Earth combust because you became a little too invested in a reality tv show? :confused:
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only like Ashleigh because i don't like the OP's obsessive threads :D

More obsessive threads...more votes for Super Ashleigh

A lot of people don't like Ashliegh because of her sycophantic fans and their obsessive threads who defend her no matter how wrong she is and forgive her anything and everything
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

Hold on to your hats folks. :)