Options

Paul Ross drugs and gay "dogging"

Comments

• Options
    nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Urgh! Makes me feel sick thinking about it. :o:oHis brother Jonathan loves taking the mickey out of people .... Let's see what fun he makes of this.

I'll be surprised if he says anything - his eldest daughter is gay.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »

It's not the gay bit I'm thinking of but the dogging bit. Jonathan Ross is forever talking about his pet dogs and if it were anybody else, every time he said the word "dog" he'd b e making joke of it.
  • Options
    couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a strange man. So a drug made him stick his penis in male arse? Okay then.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »

That was news a few years ago.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    So his version of the story is that he was having money troubles and decided to relax by watching Gay men have sex in a secluded part of the countryside. (While not fancying men) While there he tried Meow-meow which made him temporally Gay and he started seeing a married man behind his wife's back for over a year. (But he still does not fancy men)

Until that man went to the Sun to sell his story.

We all have been broke, going dogging has never come to mind for me
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So his version of the story is that he was having money troubles and decided to relax by watching Gay men have sex in a secluded part of the countryside. (While not fancying men) While there he tried Meow-meow which made him temporally Gay and he started seeing a married man behind his wife's back for over a year. (But he still does not fancy men)

And his lover contacted his wife to tell her that her her husband was leaving her for him.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And his lover contacted his wife to tell her that her her husband was leaving her for him.....

Oh crap !

Especially seeing how Paul is not even Gay ;-)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read it as he had sex with the man at the dogging site, they saw each other again at the man's flat and that was when he tried the Meow Meow for the first time. So initially he had sex with the man before he had even taken the Meow Meow.

Also where did the close up picture that was in the Sun On Sunday showing Paul snorting the drug off the man's face come from? I'm guessing the guy had a secret camera stashed in the room to capture evidence to take to the paper but Paul got there first before the man could 'out' him.
  • Options
    WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I read it as he had sex with the man at the dogging site, they saw each other again at the man's flat and that was when he tried the Meow Meow for the first time. So initially he had sex with the man before he had even taken the Meow Meow.

Also where did the close up picture that was in the Sun On Sunday showing Paul snorting the drug off the man's face come from? I'm guessing the guy had a secret camera stashed in the room to capture evidence to take to the paper but Paul got there first before the man could 'out' him.

There are also 'selfies' of the pair of them and some dreadful GCSE style poetry they wrote to each other. Maybe the drugs were responsible for the poetry (its sooo bad) but with a lot of the other things Paul apparently didn't need to rely on drugs to facilitate what happened. The main question one needs to ask is why, if Paul claimed to be in dire financial straits, he'd spend money on drugs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayfarers wrote: »
    There are also 'selfies' of the pair of them and some dreadful GCSE style poetry they wrote to each other. Maybe the drugs were responsible for the poetry (its sooo bad) but with a lot of the other things Paul apparently didn't need to rely on drugs to facilitate what happened. The main question one needs to ask is why, if Paul claimed to be in dire financial straits, he'd spend money on drugs.

Dodgy excuses for dodgy activity.
  • Options
    EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are also 'selfies' of the pair of them and some dreadful GCSE style poetry they wrote to each other.

Where can I see these please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dodgy excuses for dodgy activity.

Dodgy excuses for doggy activity :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dodgy excuses for doggy activity :)

I nearly typed that!!
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    If, according to the media, he's been snorting huge amounts of 'meow meow', I'd say he's been dogging and catting.
  • Options
    couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wife is more messed up in the head than him.
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had my suspicions.
    i didnt i thought he was a womaniser:blush:
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celebrity Big Brother will come a-knockin'

Nah, we've got the jungle coming up before another CBB! :D
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    This story runs like a spoof. His wife is frankly a caricature.
  • Options
    Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Meow Meow, Woof Woof.

Barry & Paul, I did Chuckle.
  • Options
    Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I forsee a startlingly interesting edition of Piers Morgans Life Stories:D:D

Oh,and an exclusive contract with Channel 5. He'll do everything.

Others have been banished for less, such as Angus Deaton.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M-cat does not change your sexuality. What a load of shit.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a bit of Dogging. I might go out for some tonight.

Me too. Walking the retriever around the block.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why indeed.

I've never heard the like of this story. It sounds completely bizarre and worthy of a Little Britain sketch ! Dogging, gay affair with a married man, drug taking, crap poetry writing, 'cute' selfies with his lover that he's not having a gay affair with oh no not at all cos he's not gay it was the drugs that dunnit guv. Wife standing by him and their marriage, stoically, and photographed gritting her teeth........
  • Options
    testcardtestcard Posts: 8,202
    Forum Member
    I suspect Hollywood have already optioned the rights...
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    So many people are nasty. He obviously done this for a cry out for help. Wish people would stop judging someone and dragging up stupid things. He should be left to sort his life out as he dosnt need idiotic comments.

Sorry, HE is the nasty one having put his wife through this hell.